Do you think he knows about the Jews?

do you think he knows about the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

perezhilton.com/2013-12-05-kanye-west-anti-semite-anti-defamation-league-demand-apology#sthash.pSMJAneJ.dpuf
youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kSeX30XJc6Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_contradiction
youtu.be/RVNgv-VVNlo
youtube.com/watch?v=paTlPVW991A
youtube.com/watch?v=MZCzu-C1Ps0
youtube.com/watch?v=DVL4IAKA9Lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, he redpilled jay z

probably but hes a crazy nigger who no one takes seriously

yes
he already named (((cuckerberg)))

He knows about pizza-g. And how beyon-c and jay-c are friends with marina

His wife getting raped in Paris red-pilled him.

He's a fucking idiot.

Anyone who thinks he is relevant in any way other than as a "musician" is an idiot.

He spouts shit like this without a second of thought about it. The implication in this statement is that Trump won due to lies told by leftist social media and google. This points towards a conspiracy by these groups to get Trump elected. They did, indeed, contribute to Trump winning, but the contribution was stepping in line with the liberal agenda of telling white people they are bad and that their voices don't matter, not lying to get Trump elected.

Kanye makes factually correct statements like this and people think he's "woke" but his reasoning as to why these facts occur are completely flawed.

correlation rarely equals causation.

Kanye currently hates Zuckerberg because the jew refused to lend him money.
Kanye even posted a public (lel) plea asking Zuckerberg to gib monis.
Zuckerberg quietly hired 24-hour security in case some irate ape fan of Kanye wanted to press the point.
So maybe Kanye is getting mad at one kike, but not all of them.

Not red pilled, but he's aware

> "Man, let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money. People want to say Obama can't make these moves or he's not executing. That's because he ain't got those connections. Black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people...We ain't Jewish. We don't got family that got money like that."

perezhilton.com/2013-12-05-kanye-west-anti-semite-anti-defamation-league-demand-apology#sthash.pSMJAneJ.dpuf

The tool is doing anything to get attention and more fans.

I'd imagine most of the people in the music industry are Jews too

He's our generations Michael Jackson, and they're gonna do to him what they did to MJ.

Now that you know - Go tell others!

haaahaaa not even close.

This isn't new news even one iota.

Demonstrably no he doesn't. He unironically calls media Jews "white people"

Jay-Z is a nigger as stupid as they come.

Michael Jackson Speaks About the Jews

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y

I agree with you, however, if this is what it takes to get my cultured peers on board with the right... Lets go baby.

what? turn him white?

I'm not talking musically.

Yes

YES its terrible MSM Tripe. But worth a browse for intermittent keks.

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

I think he's got a learning disability. He doesn't know how to articulate cogent lines of reasoning for fairly simple concepts backed by real life apparati. He cares about really stupid shit he has no business being involved in and tries to buy his way into subcultures that don't necessarily need him whilst still in the paradigm of the internet. His attribution for appeasing audiences with hyper post modernist appropriation will be his creative death knell because his single handedly voided the hierarchy of backing your word and work with a substantiation and the next class of clowns feel empowered by this, yet there is always an underpinning of show and proof its can't be rid of. He is a charlatan and a punk.

me either.

TRUMP LOVES KANYE
KANYE LOVES TRUMP

FROM LAST YEAR

I think he has autism to be honest.

Kek! He made a grammatical error! Now I don't have to acknowledge his point!

*tips fedora*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_contradiction

the refusal of black americans to speak proper english will never stop confusing me tho.
if you also consider that most probably only speak english.
i mean, think about it. they only speak one language and that barely.

we should mass tweet him redpills to redpill people because once he sees them he might look into it and he could be the biggest manipulatable outspoken celebrity we have.

>do you think he knows about the Jews?
He already named Zuckerberg and he's kind of racist already. Just keep tweeting at him the (((chosen))) meme and he'll catch on by himself.

OK A

KID COMPUTER

youtu.be/RVNgv-VVNlo

Is that a figure of speech? Was she really raped? Or just robbed like I thought I heard. I don't keep up with the ks

He's from Georgia, it's not surprising he's kept some of his southern opinions despite being nipple deep in degeneracy now that he lives in California.

Name a better modern hip hop and Rnb artist than Yeezy
> hard mode no Kendrick or Deangelo

death grips

Would he make a moonman album?

No and she wasn't even legitimately robbed it was staged so she could claim the several millions dollars worth of insurance money

I'm a fan of Aesop Rock, myself. MF DOOM is good shit. Pase Rock is bretty gud, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=paTlPVW991A
youtube.com/watch?v=MZCzu-C1Ps0

Well...someone obviously graduated top of their class at the local community college.

Ah thank you, wouldn't be surprised.

It's just like one English professor told me about the SJW tier curriculum he taught.. "I have to get people to pay attention somehow...".

That was my biggest redpill in the college I dropped out of lol.

.no.

What he's saying is that the media were perpetrating a false narrative to get people to support Hilary more by showing she was winning the polls, not that they were conspiring to have Trump win. The media has been 4-square lying about Trump since Day One. He won because he fucking won. He took on half the country, every platform of media, half the world's leaders, 4 ex-presidents, both parties, and Rosie O'Donnell and STILL kicked ass.

They Left may have themselves to fault for his getting elected, but they did that through their actions and their lies.

>does one of the biggest names in modern entertainment
>know about the Jews

Gee I wonder

Correlation never equals causation idiot

Checkem

NIGA

NIGGER

>Never listen to Hollywood producers
>Don't stare at money too long it's Medusa

>The JEWS share their truth on how to make a dime
>Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
>But buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?"
>Well... it all looks great
>Four hundred years later, we buyin' our own chains

He's pilled as fuck

That's actually a good thing moron.

>Hip hop / RnB
They are better than Yeezy though. But they're a different level of pilled.

A lot of non-mainstream rap is like this.
The Jews subverted rap into a social mind control to keep niggers politically illiterate serfs.
But underground rap and political rap have redpilled messages.

they count as experimental hiphop everywhere ive seen them

>I am a god
>get the Porsche out the damn garage
>in the french ass restaurant
>Hurry up with my damn croissant

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit, witnessed.

I'm black and this really made me think.

I'm talking about Immortal Technique and stuff. Not Kanye or mainstream Jew-bought rappers.
youtube.com/watch?v=DVL4IAKA9Lc

can't argue with those trips

Immortal Technique is a hard leftist though.

he said he said this because rappers always refer to themselves as "niggas","gangstas", and "pimps". basically it was to show that black people aren't all dumb chimps

I feel like many people are on the verge of knowing about (((them))).

As for Kanye I think it's one of his ploys to gain attention but there's a few things that could mean its genuine. He's said it multiple times, Caitlyn is pro Trump, and Kim talked about considering Trump.

Who knows. I just hope they get called out mainstream in my lifetime. Would be fucking glorious.

Hard leftism is based.

"You were lied to..."
"You was lied to..."

Why do ESLs do this?

wew

It's the nigger dialect of English. Apparently it's grammatically sound (by its own internal rules) even though it sounds incorrect.

he's bi polar. like actually literally medically bi-polar.

>ebonics
>english

trips don't lie

Yea but i know bi-polar people who can get form point A to point B rather succinctly in fact. I think he's got someone in his ear and he's not studied up in the right ways, signals get crossed and he can't be as erudite as he'd like to be. Especially within these arenas of design that he really wants to be in , but he can't because he doesn't really have the aptitude.

>easy mode
>kendrick and deangelo are fucken trash
kevin gates
meek mill

It seems to be a common thing with ESLs. It's like they're hedging their bets. The adult ESLs I taught in ausfailia did it and the kids I teach here do it.

Get the refreshments ready, this is what career suicide looks like and this is the beginning.

The cucked left are gonna eat him alive.

that. just. like i get what you mean, but kanye's a bi polar spastic. that's it. there's no underlying like guy in his ear or some shit. or some underlying poor education. he's a bi-polar famous person that can barely function socially.

i know autists that wear business suits and are lawyers. i also know autists that rock back and forth with their tongue out mumbling jibberish.

i dunno why the fuck this happens, but whenever i say kanye is bi polar people go on arguing for ages like "no hes not bi polar hes actually of sound mind and says retarded things because hes a retard."

Oh lol. I guess then it's because they conjugate it as if it was "I". Since you would say "I was lied to."
They probably don't have a reflexive grasp of the what its called idk but "pronoun based conjugation" like "I am, you are, he/she/it is, etc." So they default to "I" mode, is my guess.

Finally a redpilled stupid nigger to redpill the other stupid niggers that follow him, is this a dream come true /pol?

they've been saying that about kanye since 2009. He's using Trump's tactics to get more famous

This is different.

The entertainment industry and media are liberal and hebrew as fuck, and he's calling out the jews for their trickery, biting the hand that made him rich.

I never said he wasn't bi-polar. i said he's isn't smart enough to articulate basal streams of correspondence that make sense outside of the stream of popularity based hot takes. My assertion has nothing to do with his mental health only his ability to make sense of these so called big ideas he has. Take it easy don't slit your wrists :)

wtf i hate Muslims now

He's in the music business retard
What do you think?

i never said, you said he was bi polar
take it easy don't slit your wrists :)

Makes sense in that case but they do the same alternation with spelling and other grammar structures too. Like a common error here is "drow" instead of "draw". So you end up with shit like

"I like to drow pictures. Drawing is fun".

>Would have never heard about Kanye if not for

Enjoy your kosher redpills, stupid goy.

You might be more retarded than Kanye ...good luck out there !

You'd rather he said
>Ima nigga
>Jack a Bennz
>Drinkin 40s in the hood
>Ho betta bring the weed

Kanye turns the nigger accent on and off.
In some interviews he sounds like an autistic white guy.
Interviewing black people he sounds like a nigger.

He's been being shit on by the media since for ages. He's showing what happens when a famous individual opposes being bought and controlled.

>I wish that my dick had gopro,
>so I could play that shit back
>in slow mo

Checkem again

He knows about the jews

Most blacks know about the jews because of NWA. At the same time they see jews as just another type of white person.

Can't believe I'm about to type this...sigh...

BASED KANYE

Being clowned on for wearing clothes that either look futuristic, or look like shit straight out of LOTR, having a retarded haircut, or bogarting Tranny Swift's mic time isnt shit compared to calling our jewish trickery and lies. The press he was getting before was baby-tier tmz gossip mag shit.

t. A fucking moron

He said you can't believe it because google and facebook lied about who was gonna win.

>yfw you're dumber than a nigger

not this time