Your income tax rate should be equal to the number of electoral votes your state has

Your income tax rate should be equal to the number of electoral votes your state has

agree totally except texas.
texas should not pay tax. you should be grateful for texas.

How does that make any god damn sense

More taxation = more representation

so I have to pay nothing?

That is a legitimately interesting idea to consider.

>29
Fugging hell DDD:

OP this has to be a joke, right? You get more representation in the smaller states fuckwad, plus imagine all businesses moving to Wyoming!

Yeah, businesses and people move around, thus relieving some crowding. And the representation spreads out more evenly. It's not completely horrible.

Yes

>t. 8%

>Alaska
>largest state
>lowest tax
We should pay no tax. It's not like the stupid cucks in the lower 48 could come and collect it.

You're the backup in case gun control gets implemented in the lower 48

>Cali is 1/50 of the states
>has 1/5 of the needed votes
>representation

Jog on cunt

>being this braindead

Then don't.

Same user

nice rebuttal man

> Californian detected.

I would be legitimately for this, constitutional convention when?

Big issue is the census.
Electoral votes are determined by it and they only change over 10 years I think.

The issue I see is that 435 Reps would no longer be enough

Then you're just adding economic incentive to people to lie on the census, so you'd need a new way to count how many people each state has.

excuse me i am in georgia and i do not approve of this

can we please just make atlanta, savannah, and athens pay out the ass thx

Hawaii is another problem.

Supply and demand wouldn't work quite right with their location and everyone fighting at a chance for their 4% gimmes in paradise.

>3
ayyyyyyy

uuuhhhh according to Snowden we should be able to do that

I'm in Washington and am paying over 30%

The weather sucks, the traffic is bad, and everyone is a pussy. If you think 16% is bad eat shit and buy an acre of land in South Carolina.