Wife thread?

Did any of you guys find a good loyal, hot wife? I am sick of fucking around with degenerate whores and I want your success stories of how you guys found based redpilled wives. Thinking about going back to mormon church just to find a wife. How do I find a good wife and how did you find yours Sup Forums?

>Wife thread/discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LchLM0zkhe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>moron church
Kill yourself

save yourself the trouble and buy a sexdoll.

I lost out on the perfect girl, looked like Taylor Swift, been depressed about it all year. Don't know where she is now. Will probably never find a girl like that ever again.

Don't bother looking for a 10/10 unless you're a millionaire or otherwise have very high status

for the average goy, your best chance is to find a 6-7/10 who was raised with church and therefore is at least somewhat more likely to be loyal and traditional.

Look for good breeding genes over appearance. Find a woman who is decently intelligent.

>based
>redpilled
>woman
Women rarely ever think for themselves. My gf just follows me and it's pretty lame considering I've been sold this idea that women can be equal partners.

I met my wife on the eBaumsworld Userplane chatroom back in 2005. We lived close enough to one another that we could drive oddly enough, so met up a few times just to have fun and fuck.

Did that for a while until she transferred to my city for work, then it snowballed from there.

Marriage is good and bad. I don't recommended it though.

Look, if you want traditional wifely material you're going to be forced to visit religious circles, you're not going to find one in the typical Hillary voter crowd.

Wife one then ween her off the religion a bit. Its like... lapsed catholics still retain the moral upbringing of catholicism even if they reject the church, they aren't converting to islam in any real numbers.

Pro tip: Find a girl who isn't on jewbook. Or if she only uses social media for professional reasons.

Girls who are obsessed with social media a blue pilled AF.

Also be fit and goal oriented. A red pilled alpha male will defend his woman and be able to provide for their children

if you've been spending all your time wiht degenerate whores, why do you deserve anything different?

>mormon
how the fuck do people take that shit seriously

the whole thing sounds like a stupid simpsons skit

>marriage in 2016

you are literally cucking yourself

How do you find attractive wealthy females?

Im told Tinder is full of low income sluts

yah vietnamese american born woman that has a great job. I found mine on the internet.

nigger most religious people dont even believe in that bullshit, its about the sense of community/promoting non degenerate principles/ being a better person

dont get hung up on fairy tales

High school sweetheart. Hot, hard worker, top tier mom, never been with another guy.

Why is there always 10x more neet virgin/wife threads on the weekend?

She got japed, turked and blacked in the past, but otherwise is based. No drugs, no alcohol, loves guns, loves European heritage, hunts, hates cosmetics and feminism. Nice

I feel to call her "hot" would be degrading, but she is beautiful and makes my dick diamonds. Wish us luck, we're buying a house soon

I have a suitable wife.

>8/10
>employed and in school
>white
>5' 5"
>center-left politically
>pretty racist
>traditional

I'm a 5' 7" manlet btw. Just confident.

leaving the house helps

You have to publicly express your beliefs to meet like minded people. To get to the good honies you have to wade through a lot of trash first.

>in the past

Oh, Sergei...

I married a Chinese Malaysian
Been together for almost 10 years now
We both have good jobs so neither of us leeches of the other (I manage a pretty successful website and she's a doctor), we can do whatever we want. Pretty comfy

Got a 6'3 half Norwegian half Greek girl. Faithfully Orthodox, pretty nerdy in interests but loves the concept of being a mother.

She practices traditional arts (knitting, crocheting, wood carving, traditional art mediums) and an amazing cook in Mediterranean foods while being extremely fit.

It's pretty nice, and she doesn't want to have kids until we have a combined income of over six figures for a few years with saving, is very conservative but very open minded.

I count my blessings every day despite being a deist for finding her. Amazons are the one true red pill and key to a happy life and being children genetically

i thought i had, she ended up fucking a co worker. does not mean you won"t find someone trustworthy but...i really was convinced my wife was.

*tips*

>Did any of you guys find a good loyal, hot wife?
Yes.
But I simply stayed with my HS gf.
I'm convinced that humans are adapted to pair-bond during their teenage years. This allows the two of you to go through the last phase of brain development together: there is no "perfect person" out there waiting for you, you are meant to BECOME the perfect person for each other during your last years of brain plasticity.

If I'm right, then most of you are fucked.

Sorry.

>How do I find a good wife
Anywhere far away from big cities.

Dont expect a good women living in Los Angeles for example.

>Wife one then ween her off the religion a bit
Could I do this before marriage, because of ?

I really feel bad for this generation, women having been told since pre-school that they can have it all but "all" is an impossibility. There aren't enough hours in the day to be a CEO, wife, and mother. Sometime has to give and what gives is the average girl puts off marriage at 20 to focus on education, at 30 to focus on career, then at 40 finds her selection of husband material has been picked through like going Black Friday shopping on Sunday afternoon. Even worse, the 40-something has *higher* standards of who she will accept, a bad combination when the selection pool has already been so thoroughly picked clean.

Lock down a man at 20 then work on career in the 30s, 40s, and on. Because no man is going to put a ring on your finger at 40 when your womb is dried up, the only thing you could have possibly offered him is off the table due to your own poor time management.

Post pics

Looks that way to me. May just be the way our culture is programmed.
It'll take a generation or two to fix that kind of shit though.

FUCK YOU

SORRY IM HAPPY FOR YOU REALLY

>I've been sold this idea that women can be equal partners.

why do people want this?, do you romanticize the idea of being in a sexual/emotional relationship with someone that defies you all the time?, in real life relationships always have a dominant partner and when its the woman its always a fucking mess so dominant men are the only true answer, I guess its true men always want what they cannot have

You see these kinds of threads popping up a lot here.
They're all about a lie you've been sold. Obviously, men are not meant to settle with one "good loyal, hot wife". Most men are satisfied with a good job and random gfs here and there.
OP is most likely a homosexual desperately trying not to be a pervert.

I met a Malaysian recently and she's become obsessed with me, any advice?

she's not muslim and has a job etc

I also met a christian white girl locally but she's pretty boring desu not sure if I could stomach it

>in real life relationships always have a dominant partner
My parents certainly are proof otherwise.

They've been together for over 25 years.

I just shut up and giggle to myself when my female aquaintances tell me theyre waiting til thirty so they can develop their career, which is going to consist of ordering fabric swatches or "project management." You're already a slut that guys only talk to because they know they can pump and dump, what makes you think you're going to be wife material when your 10 years older??

Unfortunately there is always some driveling cuck waiting to mop up the mess....

I really want kids. I want at least one daughter and one son.

I want a daughter because daughters are so much cuter and fun when they're younger, but I want a son too because sons are ultimately the better payoff when they grow up, assuming you raise them right, as they will be loyal to you and you will have a mutual male bonding and understanding with him that you could never get with a daughter.

I want fucking kids, but I'm too much of a beta loser to attract any worthwhile female, or any female at all. Puts me in a sad mood every time I think about it.

Sort of, we aren't married but have been dating for almost a decade.
She is good and loyal, tiny and cute, but she also holds a lot of idiotic viewpoints about the world, quite the leftie. We agree on most things that actually matter outside of shitposting. We still have some hurdles to overcome, as we want different things in our future.

>loves European heritage
>more than willing to throw her genes in the garbage
I'm sure she is based lol

Nah, my wife is fat and kinda ugly, but she loves me and would do literally anything for me. I'm happy with what I have.

>but I'm too much of a beta loser to attract any worthwhile female, or any female at all. Puts me in a sad mood every time I think about it.

This is worse than Sweden-tier shit, bro.

Ur chances of finding a redpilled woman are slim to none. Met mine at the gym, best place to start imo. You're searching for a fit one that hates fat people, eating disorder (past or present) is ideal. It says shes willing to do damn near anything to stay pretty and shes morally grey enough for the rp. You gotta drop the traditional housewife skills prereq, those can be taught. Churches are a no go, modern woman corrupted by christ concious are a fucking pain - theres no middle ground christians anymore in the 18-35 range and no one has time for 3 services a week and fucking devotionals. If shes never smoked trees, bye, not rp material. Once you find the lucky gal, you gotta warm her up to the real world slowly. MKU was a good foundation in my household, theres FOIA docs to support its legitimacy and everyone has heard of mind control(it also incorporates lsd). Once you establish and develop her confidence to question everything shes read, youre golden.

What? You're saying this is worse than being a literal cuckold?

its always true to some degree or another, romantic relationships need domination to be healthy lack of it just implies overall lack of interest, just because you dont notice it doesnt means the power play isnt there, maybe your dad is dominant in bed only

She's a blue eyed mousy brown/ blond naturally.

Neither of us are religious at all, but socially conservative by basically all current metrics. of course it seems that thinking a bunch of dudes running around in thongs waving dildos about are degenerate is now socially conservative, so I missed a boat somewhere.

I have no idea how to find a good wife now. I just got lucky.

Congrats Jeb you deserve to be happy

you aren't trying hard enough or you are doing it wrong

so think constructively instead of comfortable self pity

At least a cuckold has attracted a woman, dumb-dumb. Else you wouldn't be a cuck in the first place.

YES. And you can too.

Church is a great place to find one. If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help.

Be a catch yourself.

If you're not fit, groomed, socially-versed, interesting, or professionally passionate, most women aren't going to be into you, and the good ones won't want to commit to you.

Guys on Sup Forums seem incapable of understanding this. They think they're entitled to fit, bubble butt Aryan blondes and think those kinds of girls should be happy with a shmuck who doesn't take care of himself.

Met my wife when I moved to Russia for work after the collapse of USSR. I had high social status as a Westerner who spoke Russian and had money. Now I live in London with my Putin-supporting, traditional, Orthodox, fit Muscovite wife. Russian girls are based, but I think it's different nowadays. Younger friends who have been to Moscow and St Petersburg say all the girls there are gold diggers.

> went online
> talked to girls from central asia
> based, red pilled, wants 5+ kids
> meet
> sexy and smart as fuck
> marry
> roasties jealous

Be good at judging people.

Had two significant wife-material relationships before I got married. Both overtly loyal, fun to be around, and very sincere women. The first one left me because I had certain flaws and I left the second one because I had things I needed to fix still.

Been married for five years now and it's pretty great. I didn't do anything special to find these women, I just kept an eye out.

This, same.
Feels good man.

> lack of it just implies overall lack of interest
Or maybe, possibly, it could just mean that both partners are showing respect and consideration to each other?

Look, brother, I'm a sub male myself, but I think it's foolish to believe that every relationship is some kind of power game.

Thanks leaf. As long as I have approval from the cucks up north, my life is complete.

Did pretty okay.

>Redhead, hourglass, tall. Modest intelligence. Good sex.

No real complaints overall. Happy together. Only issues are that she is 20lb overweight from the last kid and she is real ditsy/easily destractable and doesnt get much work done around the house.

Most of the girls I come across are just totally and utterly terrible and I want absolutely nothing to do with them, but when I do find one that piques my interest, I just become too afraid to the point of irrationality of asking her anything suggesting romantic/intimate interest. I just clam up and as much as I want to try, I just can't. My fear is too great. I suspect it's because I've been rejected really, really bad in the past and I just don't want to try again. Something internalized inside of me that just made me even more afraid than I was before.

>do you romanticize the idea of being in a sexual/emotional relationship with someone that defies you all the time?

nothing is more aggravating than this nonsensical trend. I fucking hate it. THank you for at least seeing it user

I am not satisfied with random gfs.

yes.

you should try to overcome this. Maybe you should first start with girls that are passable and not perfect, so it's not that bad if things go wrong

the relationship should form progressively anyway and not cold calling women

Anecdotally, I dated a dominant woman for 2 years. We fought literally every single day we were together.

Worst two years of my life. Never again.

you are just taking it the wrong way, domination is not lack of respect, its love, its a way of supporting your partner and its something most women need even if they dont admit it

and the reason a lot of them dont admit it is because they have also fell into thinking that its necessarily an abusive behavior

theres really nothing wrong with it, women are more capable than men in different more emotional aspects but ultimately they crave protection and guidance, just as men seek comfort and healing in women

takes pain to grow, keep pushing. We need men like you, and we're here to keep you going.

It took me 2 times to get it right, but i am married to a beautiful, frighteningly intelligent, loyal woman. She was a work colleague and we were friends for years. Little did I know she was deeply attracted to me, but would not act on it due to the fact I was married. After I caught my now ex screwing, and knocked up by my supposed "best friend" and kicked her out and divorced her, she confessed to me. I was very careful it was not a "rebound" situation so we dated for a long time (7 years) and saved our money for a wedding and honeymoon.

That was a year and a half ago. we are self employed business partners now and work from home in different offices. It is absolutely wonderful to marry your true best friend.

red pill is realizing this but forging a good relationship anyways. Knowing you've been lied to makes you keener in snuffing out when your relationship needs work. That's what the Bible is for, to sell each partner a lie mutually to yoke them together. But since God is dead you realize that relationships can't be sold on a lie, yet they're still valuable if you value them. Knowing the old lie won't work anymore you supplant it with being a keener, better man. You become her god.

Married an Asian.

Relationships are complex.
On the surface I let my gf do whatever she likes, but in reality I have a variety of psychological plays going on.
I have never backed down after saying there's something I do not approve of either, and she can choose between that and me.

For example, she has always been insecure about her self image, and was getting a bit fat (not obese, just a roll started forming when she sat). I told her repeateadly she could just diet but she would say it's a perception problem and some other tumblr tier idiocy. I just started hitting the gym and got in shape myself, since it was also about time I build some muscle to avoid health problems. 6 months after I started and got some gains, she caved in to diet, I explained to her how calories work, and she lost ~6kg in 3 months, now feels better, will probably shave off 4kg more for good measure since she realized it's actually easy as fuck to count calories.

Watch vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=LchLM0zkhe0

>redpilled
>not a degenerate whore

lol they're not mutually exclusive. to be "red pilled" she's got to be a hate-filled racist bitch

I found mine when I was 13 playing online Rpg game. She lost her virginity with me and we are about to get marry. Shes a 8/10 and supported Trump.

success here

spent my 20s chasing ass and didn't try settling down until recently.

>chill thicc bitch related

luckily when I was a young pup I was told to just fuck all the sluts I could find until I hit my 30s. I highly suggest the same. females are objectively retarded until they hit their 30s and life stops pandering to them. basically that's when they know their role.

It's easier to win a lottery these days than having a good wife, just look at the data, don't ruin your life because of pussy.

based. That's how its done.

What if I'm medically fragile and can get crippled from a fight?

Mormon women keep their hair long and natural, dress respectably, and work at being wholesome female ideals. Everything else is degenerate.

I never married, I am very picky about certain qualities, but women have almost no self-awareness or self-control, and men have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to validate or accept the shit they eat to be with one.

I married an American woman.
>broken family, divorced parents
>mental health issues
>crazy sisters
>crazy mother
>our marriage was never stable, always highs and lows, highs and lows
>she divorced me a year ago
>became buddhist
>enjoy work, my intellectual endeavors and my solitude
>didn't have kids so no CS payments
>life is good
>FWIW she was an 8/10

Will never marry again but I'm willing to have children in the future if I become wealthy.

>life is good.

Women aren't sentient beings

Of course I'm not expecting women to just fall into my lap as soon as I approach them, I understand that it's a process and takes time and social rituals/decorum. I can speak to females normally just fine, about any other topic that isn't romantic or intimate, but I just can't bring myself to bring up those talking points in the social ritual and I just can't seem to do it, like an internal invisible barrier stopping me from doing it. This is my mindset and I hate it. My fear of rejection is just fucking huge. And this doesn't apply to a beauty metric, this applies for all females that pique my interest. I'm not interested in finding a 10/10 hottie or whatever, just one that makes me feel feels inside and is cute enough that I'd enjoy being around her. But it wouldn't matter if she was hot or ugly, my mindset is the same for all females. I want to change, but I don't know how or what to do.

You're not the only person to tell me the same piece of advice literally thousands of times over, "just be confident", "just put yourself out there", "go talk to girls man". Words don't help me at all, I've heard the same shtick thousands of times over. It's something internal, just something natural that I feel like I don't possess.

Amazing Amazon!

It always amuses/annoys me when really tall girls are demand a guy 6'6" or taller. Talk about being picky!

t. 6'2" manlet

this really good looking couple that went to my hs are still together, they even had a kid together I'm not even sure if she has had any other partners and you would think she'd be a slut

but on the other hand one of my closest friends got dumped by his ex from hs a couple months back and she is with another man already.

my uncle was killed himself about 2 years ago his wife was the more dominant one so...

some user said something like this one time here: you have to molld a women into what you want her to be they don't come pre loaded

I'm just transitioning, desu. It's easier.

banging some Japanese international student, Turkish law partner and Jamaica governor's son is not being trashy or mating with them. Girls have always been curious. She doesn't want to see any shitskin, jew or fugee in Europe. That's based

You sound like you're raising a daughter

>2016
>Getting married

Legally speaking, this institution puts you at a disadvantage by every metric.

I usually weed out girls by openly stating that I believe marriage to be a dead institution. That usually scares off any girls who want to cuck me. What remains are realistic girls who realize I could drop them like a hot potato, thanks to no legal threats.

Keeps 'em keen.

What I WILL say is that if you're stupid enough to get married, you'd better get/keep reasonably ripped and/or rich throughout your life. Otherwise, you're getting cucked buddy.

You don't find a good wife, you turn her into one

Fuck off cuck

you poor soul...

She isn't based. She is a whore.

They are not.

If you don't know this by know you are NOT redpilled. You're just another cuck.

Where did you find your wife? How did you know that you wanted to marry her? Any tips/advice?
I'm socially versed and interesting. Once I am graduated I will be professionally passionate about my career and the things that I will be doing. I am also working on the fit.

Oedipus and Electra aren't memes.

Cuck

wow. what an absolute degenerate

Apparently, you're also taking it the wrong way
You can show love and support outside the context of unnecessary power games
Once again, if I thought it was abusive, I wouldn't claim to be submissive myself.
All these things you're talking about are oversimplifications, generalizations, and are pretty much irrelevant to a relationship's power structure. You're defining "Domination" in a way that does not even resemble the traditional definition of it.

This is the kind of relationship I've wanted to have as a submissive. My girl can give me orders, and I'll obey so long as I agree. I won't follow anything I don't agree with, I won't tolerate getting cucked, and I'll be making all kinds of suggestions. But I'll never make outright demands of her. It'd be against my nature and I'd prefer her to come to conclusions on her own.

Freud was more sound than modern psychology would like to admit, but not as much as incentfags would like to believe