Are women equal to men?

No, because we are differently adapted for different roles. And if you don't believe this you are either a feminist or a faggot.

no.

define equal

No, cunts are barely human

The very idea that any individual could equal another is a flawed concept founded by nothing else than wishful thinking.

No one is equal to anyone else. We all have different capacities.

fpbp

Is a man today equal to the child he was ten years ago?

No.

Equality doesn't exist. Treat people as individuals with their strengths and weaknesses, and stop trying to force the meme that everyone is identical.

We're not. We are better for not being identical, thanks.

Mostly this. But no women are shit.

Equal but not the same.

nothing is equal to anything else due to being different

if you rank two things as the same then that's just a symptom of a severely blunted sense of perception, and sure nobody expects you to bother to rank an atom in my left asscheek against an atom in the sun, but men and women are worth a bit more attention than that

Are motorcycles equal to minivans?

>leaf
>making a good post
nice

No, dong weighs a bit more.

They both have their advantages and disadvantages, which makes them equal in the eyes of nature, but in all practicality, men are superior.

I wish women were "equal" but so far I haven't met any that could prove me wrong.

>unintelligent
>unambitious
>shallow

Fuck no. They are inferior in most aspects compared to men. They have a few advantages, like less susceptibility to certain diseases and slightly longer life expectancy, but physical strength and logical thinking will get you a lot farther, and are what are important for building a civilization.

of course not dipshit

only if she weighs as much

I've met 1 or 2 like that. But they are exceedingly rare.

Kek is in your ID, you are blessed user

Found the niggers.

Women are our equals and deserve to be treated with respect.

No wonder you voted for DRUMPF.

Its cucks like you who got trump elected.

praise kek

>Women are our equals and deserve to be treated with respect.
Babies first red pill