Will it bomb?

Will it bomb?

Attached: 1521755583709.jpg (810x1200, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gravyforthebrain.com/what-are-the-top-voice-over-career-salaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Potentially.

Might underperform but the budget for this is probably low enough that even if it does bad it will still turn a profit.

second biggest bomb of the year

It'll perform better than the PPG movie.

What's the budget?

No. With its budget it will be a success no matter what

Attached: 4c0.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

7-8 millions

So I'm guessing like $6-7,999,995 went to the voice actors and $5 went to kidnapping a single Korean man and having him animate everything?

I doubt this movie has even gone into production yet, they're going to start it a month before it has to release, just use the same c/p puppet rigs from the tv show that they use to make episodes in 2 weeks, send what ever garbage they have to the theaters, then watch the cash roll in from this cheap, low-effort movie.

The best we can hope for is that when it wins the academy award that someone decides they've had enough and puts a stop to everyone involved with the production of this shit.

Just a reminder, TTG is the first DC animated series to get a theatrically-released feature film since BTAS and Mask of the Phantasm.

And it will be just as good.

Attached: MoTP.jpg (666x1000, 116K)

It'll make money through investment in the salt mining industry

Why does beast boy talk like a dumb nigga from the streets?

You're forgetting the celebrities they're cramming in which will make the budget skyrocket

Nicolas Cage alone gets $20 million

I want it to. Toddler titans is literal cancer.

Fuck you and your post

>teen titans movie
>basically dozens (PLURAL) since phantasm
your idea of a released film is... not smart

Fathom events don't count

I hope.

Of course it will, because unlike the Cartoon Network channel, you're not forced to watch this movie literally 24/7 in the theaters and you can choose to watch other (and better) movies instead.

I thought he'd just be desperate to be in something to pay off his bills so he'd work for lower???

8 million for this Flash-animated travesty? Most of that definitely went to Nicholas Cage.

gravyforthebrain.com/what-are-the-top-voice-over-career-salaries/

>Some of the Top Voice Over Career Salaries Paid To A Listers
>Nicolas Cage: G-Force – Est. $2 million

who cares?

>20% just for a single voice actor
financially illiterate faggots lmao

What other DC Animated movies have had a theatrical run that wasn't just a couple nights event appearance with direct to video release?

Night begins to Shine/Island/ Go to the movies 3x a day marathons will happen.

25%, you fucking brainlet.

Lego Batman?

I really hope it does

It will slightly make it's budget back but make a fuck ton of cash in repeats

>And it will be just as good.

Attached: 9CC28D8F-3717-4DB2-90C1-47D0645A25E2.jpg (600x657, 63K)

What would happen if it did bomb?

I'm STILL fucking baffled we have a theatrical film of a tv cartoon with fucking almost NO bump in aesthetic quality aside from I guess the backgrounds.

no its cheap and they'll get there money twice as much

WBankruptcy

>I'm STILL fucking baffled we have a theatrical film of a tv cartoon with fucking almost NO bump in aesthetic quality aside from I guess the backgrounds.
Im more shocked that what is easily the nost hated cartoon gets a movie before things like adventure time or gumball. I was hoping it would actually be good, but after seeing the trailer it looks like the humor got even worse for the movie.

It got a movie cause its cheap as fuck relative to the other two.

thats my idea anyway.

But why make a movie out of something that is so hated, and not make one out of shows that have a huge audience? Does someone at WB just really like TTG or something?

>Animate on a budget with a run time of maybe three episodes with a dollar cost equivalent to maybe four episodes.
>Almost no advertising beyond what an average new episode of TTGO gets anyway.
>Initial cost is so low that even a mediocre performance at the box office would be a rousing financial success.

They could crank it out quick, cheap and with an almost guaranteed profit margin. This is why this movie exists and the ONLY reason this movie exists.

>the nost hated cartoon
TTG is popular as fuck. People that hate is a tiny minority

>the ONLY reason this movie exists
It exists because Infinity War

>TTG is popular as fuck. People that hate is a tiny minority
Keep lying to yourself, maybe then you can avoid all the hatred and loneliness you have in your life if you pretend it doesnt exists.

Do you ever get tired of shitpost the same shit over and over?

>But why make a movie out of something that is so hated, and not make one out of shows that have a huge audience
Because TTG has a huge audience and no one cares about the opinions of butthurt nostalgiafags

Do you? Because you come into these threads shouting “ITS POPULAR GUYS LISTEN AND BELIEVE” every single time

>Because TTG has a huge audience and no one cares about the opinions of butthurt nostalgiafags
It doesnt you cuck, stop samefagging.

Also, not even nostalgic for the first show, i just think this one is reslly bad

>le samefag
>cuck
Stay mad, kid

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-13-48-05.png (320x480, 74K)

Thats even more sad that their are two of you freaking out because people dont like a mediocre cartoon

Attached: 01F9871D-6EFC-4B96-B737-6305B01E6E96.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Hopefully

It won't be some mega blockbuster but it's got an incredibly low budget, it doesn't need to. It'll be a success with 50-100 mil.

Personally I think it was going to be a Direct to DVD movie, but TTG is just popular enough that they can toss it into theaters for a few weeks and make some extra cash.

>It'll be a success with 50-100 mil.
Thts a stretch, the most it will get is 20mil, which sadly will still double its budget.

>shocked and assblasted because TTG is getting a movie
>gets mad at people who like the show
>"lol you freaking out"

Attached: 1515642815246.png (719x871, 244K)

Not possible. They are projecting Ferderna profits and that film went up against Star Wars. This one has very little competition and is a kids film at a big season for kids films. Hell the better question is how will the internet react if its a major hit like Emjoi movie was last year?

Make less than Lego Batgod, which idiots here thought would make a billion, so it will be viewed as a disappointment and Ladderbro will make new claims that WB is going out of business by Labor Day.

I hope it does well enough to spite that one nigga thats still whining about it.

We should just stop engaging him. He's either fucking around or delusional

>trailer is an elongated fart joke
How about no

Attached: 0388C2CC-47FB-401E-BFE9-9896AC9C46DD.jpg (223x226, 17K)

Listen faggot and listen good, i dont even hate the show as much as you think i do, i hate the obnoxious autistic fanbase it has created here

Whenever someone just says that they wished CN wouldnt play teen titans so much, one of you triggered shits flips his monitor in rages and goes on a tirade of “SOURGRAPES YOU JUST MAD CUZ WE DOMINANTE IT NOW WAGHHHHH”, if you didnt invade threads with your autism i guarantee you people wouldnt hate you so much. I dont know if you are underage or are have sevre mental problems, but know that much of the hate doesnt come from the show but its defensive crazed fand actions.

Attached: 88B78046-DCC0-48F9-812F-517DC04F7011.jpg (600x404, 151K)

Hardly a fart joke, unless you count a slowly deflating balloon a fart joke.

you dipshits do know something can be popular AND hated in equal measure right?

Says the one who has an aneurism because someone doesnt like a cheap flash show

>99479900
its literally coming out of the monster's perceived ass you fuckwit.

Yeah I will ignore him

That one user saying that its hatebase is a small minority is just straight up lying, it isnt popular and certainly not in the levels The go faggot claims it is. This movie wont make it past 30 million, mark my fucking words.

>lets cover our ears and not listen to anyone who doesnt think just like us so we can have our own artificial safe space
Yel, underaged, just as a i though. Dont you have school to go to junior?

>it isn't popular
It's one of the most popular shows with kids right now

>It's one of the most popular shows with kids right now
If it was then CN wouldnt be loosing so much ratings. Keep making up more shit though, its funny seeing how obvious your lies are getting.

It's a shame that movie underperformed because God was it great

Wasnt it because PPG was getting bad at the time? I know i wanted to see it when i was 6 but my mom wouldnt take me because it was “too violent”.

It'll be the movie that saves the entire DC movie universe.

Attached: Our boys.gif (480x270, 3.86M)

Why cant you fuck off you shitposting scum

ULTIMATE POWER

Attached: 1520467559279.png (1022x576, 645K)

god i hope so

Attached: Our boys again.gif (480x270, 2.49M)

How can you be so autistic to shitpost the same images for months on end? I can tell you arent even doing this because you like the show but just to bait people. At first it was annoying but now its just sad.

Attached: Creepin.gif (640x360, 1.82M)

scoot
scoot
scoot that booty

Attached: LastingEntireAmericancrocodile-size_restricted[1].gif (500x288, 1.27M)

I hope its good, I'm a big fan of the show.

>Lego Batgod
loved that movie, the first 20 minutes was peak kinography

Attached: Scoot That.gif (960x540, 2.91M)

>I hope its good, I'm a big fan of the show.
Legit question, how old are you?

The rest was boring Tbh

It will make it's money back due to it's low budget but will be poorly received and lose to Ant-Man and the Wasp every week it's in theaters

I thought that was what would happen if RPO bombed.

It it fucking crashed and burned so hard that it couldn't make back a tiny budget, then WB might reconsider paying for more seasons of the show

Looking forward for the amount of shitflinging this movie will bring either way:
>If it bombs, the pathetic TTG fans will be on literal suicide watch and it may be the final nail in the coffin for this shitty show.
>If it succeeds, the equally pathetic haters will get extremely butthurt and the shitposting on Sup Forums would last for ages.

yeah I wish they would move away from the scatological stuff too

I mean I could be wrong and I might have just blocked it from my memory, but did the old warner bros. shorts do this kind of fart jokes? I fell like that's what TTGO should be comparing itself to.

Attached: ttgo writing process.png (845x455, 525K)

It costs like five bucks to make, no way it's gonna bomb.

Dan Hipp is a cool guy.

who's that?

The Art director of the show.

>If it succeeds, the equally pathetic haters will get extremely butthurt and the shitposting on Sup Forums would last for ages.
How is it pathetic to hate a bad show, and will you stop using cringey normalfag words like “haters”?
Sadly this

Underrated post

>gets bad reviews but makes like 40000% profit because of how cheap it is
>a new one comes out in 6 months
>within 5 years 99% of movies played in theaters are Teen Titans Go movies because they're the most profitable

why do you post this? its not based on anything.
Cage doesnt get 20 million to STAR in a full length movie let alone to do 10 minutes of voice acing.

Attached: barney.png (558x421, 223K)

>Only In Theaters
what a massive blunder

literally can't bomb
even if ZERO people see it in the theater it will be endlessly looped on Cartoon Network.

>Dalila's comment
are their idiots that really thought TTG tied into the 03 TTs? I mean they had 6 episodes in season one of Go that made it clear this is it's own thing

Attached: 562738753685789.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

Also streaming, something Go gets really fucking good