Waifu thread

Youtuber edition. Let's start this week with the usual praising of our favorite girls.

Attached: 1938381937.png (900x900, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVDYpX0ykew
youtube.com/watch?v=3oy2KUQzQOc
youtube.com/watch?v=xMS6WuAlovk
youtube.com/watch?v=ElMeYETDhuQ
patreon.com/blindwave
patreon.com/thenormies
youtube.com/watch?v=aBpghnnsQec
youtu.be/HlOQgd-ur0A
youtube.com/watch?v=HEWj8CJu7ns&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, fuck off

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (260x150, 10K)

Ami Yamato for me

Attached: 557595a92160407a9ccc1ad0bc71925c.png (960x540, 260K)

I have a thing for Amy Sedaris

Attached: 8sd7.png (378x652, 198K)

goddammit.

Attached: robo.jpg (645x453, 138K)

>waifuing a real person
>waifuing a real person who will never be interested in you because she's a lesbian

Attached: Cqh9Op9UsAAJ-0S.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

but what if user is a girl?

Serious question, what do people see in Jaiden to waifu her? Her videos are pretty boring, her personality isn't any different from the common tumblr girl and her avatar isn't even that cute, let alone sexy. There was this poll on /aco/ where someone asked if she was their waifu, turns out she has a lot of waifufags behind her. So what's the deal that makes her special?

Its because she didn't tried so hard to impress people and just seems very real with most of her vid. Makes you just want to protect her smile and stuff.

BULIMIC MINECRAFTER

>Shima disappeared from the face of the earth

She’ll come back right guys?.....guys?

I honestly think she's gone forever
Not dead but like
Not coming back

New short when?

Attached: sarah_stuff___022318_by_atrox_c-dc44f4b.png (900x900, 559K)

All evidence points to her turning tail (HA!) and running away.
Gone, but not forgotten.

Attached: tumblr_o1yoxut3qN1sl065xo1_r2_400.gif (400x225, 1.69M)

Not OP but she the way she shows her shyness and awkwardness is adorable, really that's it at least for me, her lewds are an excellent bonus as well.

I used to think so too, but lately I've started to think the whole shy and being awkward thing is just an act now, probably was genuine at first, but I seriously doubt shes still like that after becoming so popular.

>Shima left
>Melissa can't fit the role of big butt waifu that Shima left behind
>Channel is fucking dead
>Vim went too far into the rabbit hole

Well it was fun while it lasted

Robobuddies is a lesbo? Huh.
Did she ever talk about it in details on her channel or was it a one-off tweet?

Not a waifu guy, and I really don't follow her, but from what I've seen about her my guess is that it's because she seems pretty genuine. The videos of hers I've seen all kinda feel genuine and like they're made by someone who just enjoys making videos on Youtube. Which is pretty refreshing. Could be wrong though and she could be a bitch, like I said I don't know much about her except a few videos.

I think Melissa is amazing and is able to replace Shima almost seemlessly but the fact Shima left a big impact and was one of the main mascots of the series, it hurts not knowing how she is
I just wanna hear her voice saying she's alright even if she doesn't return

Who’s this?

Yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=RVDYpX0ykew

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-10-17-22h13m18s94.jpg (1280x720, 438K)

Did you autists ever recover when you found out what the Jaltoid chick actually looked like?

No because I never cared about her and never waifu'd her.

I always liked her because of her voice.

>Waifuing real people
>Waifuing real people in a community that's 85% men

If it ain't broke, don't fix it eh?

>Waifuing real people
>implying
I waifu her 2D avatar, don't care about her IRL self.

>All the Youtube animators of 2010 crying about how there's no money to be made in online animation
>Animation now bigger than it has ever been, with some getting 10m+ subscribers

Have any of them admitted that they just refused to adapt?

youtube.com/watch?v=3oy2KUQzQOc
youtube.com/watch?v=xMS6WuAlovk

I guess it's because of how she tells her stories.

Wow, this is some good stuff.

>Youtuber edition
what

>last upload was 3 years ago
Hold on, what's the story here?

Attached: Duck Dodgers.png (400x400, 207K)

Shit takes time.
Here's something to bide it with.
youtube.com/watch?v=ElMeYETDhuQ

As an actual animator who does YT stuff i have no idea what you mean in terms of being able to make money on yt with animation.

The only channels that are doing it are all still motion vlog ones that aren't animated (unless you consider swapping drawings every few seconds to be animation).

Gotta show off a fav LPer of mine Masae.

Attached: MasaeAnelaIRL.jpg (665x1024, 210K)

I wanna bang ebolamom and her big tittied nurse

Attached: ebolamom.png (851x474, 497K)

This is the way to go about it, unless you want to hurt yourself like me ;_;

She is for Chuggaa only

Joke's on you user!
She wouldn't be interested in me regardless!

Attached: jackovskk3HyR1t8bdup_500.gif (500x375, 383K)

Best girl prove me wrong

Attached: 2018-03-24 22.29.08.jpg (236x184, 40K)

Give me some big active animation channels that don't make vlogs or story times content.
Pro tip: You can't. If you can however, please, name them so I can follow them.

It's not fair ;__;

Attached: 086F0E5B-83DF-4360-AC29-FC2208D2A6EF-312-0000004CE09E524B.png (630x840, 740K)

Perfection personified.

Attached: 1507534189391.jpg (600x600, 193K)

>refused to adapt

I never said they weren't storytime/animatics, I'm saying they stuck their feet in the ground and told people everything else was wrong. Why should they be different to literally the entire industry that's been constantly changing since the 20's?

I'm saying they stuck their feet in the ground and told people everything else was wrong. Why should they be different to literally the entire industry that's been constantly changing since the 20's?
But you are correct. I just want new people to follow who don't make storytime/animatics content.

Attached: 1515677712685.webm (720x720, 2.04M)

Lesbians are just woman who never got a proper dicking

t. Lesbo

Attached: 05451213plebs.jpg (600x810, 56K)

Your point makes no sense.

You are telling them to adapt. Adapt in what sense? If they make fast content, it's not gonna be animated. If they want to do animation, it's not viable to do on youtube, thast the point. The only animation channels that are alive are ones that started back in 2010 like explosm and simons cat that also sell metric tons of merch, and vlog ones.

Regular animation on yt isn't doable for money (but you can make/upload stuff because you like and share it with people, just no way to make it a job like you could at one point).

Noooooooo.

In post I fucked my >
Now I get it where you going with it but there are guys who are making no animations and only complain that there is bad situation for animators on yt when you have different options now. Make patreon or something.
I donated to few big animated names on yt and they did jack shit or things that aren't animated so I had to remove the pladges. Only because they made few animations back in the day doesn't mean they can cash on it now and do nothing. It's annoying as fuck.

Making an animation takes months to produce, and people do not support animators on patreon (myself included, a whopping $100). Even piemations with TWO million subs and active uploads has a grand total of... 1000 fucking dollars on patreon.

Meanwhile shit that is uploaded daily like reaction channels get 35k on patreon for watching copyrighted content with their face on it.

patreon.com/blindwave
patreon.com/thenormies

So telling animators their content is worth nothing as people do not patron because it takes too long to make things and then blaming animators for not wanting to produce shit on YT is a double standard.

>Making an animation takes months to produce.
I know that. Problem is when you have no evidence of work whatsoever and that was a thing that annoyed me the most. I don't know personally people who I supported so I will not play a guessing game with my wallet if something is in process of doing or not.
>Even piemations with TWO million subs and active uploads has a grand total of... 1000 fucking dollars on patreon.
Maybe a bad marketing practices or something? I'm not 100% sure about that.
>Meanwhile shit that is uploaded daily like reaction channels get 35k on patreon for watching copyrighted content with their face on it.
This just sucks but some let's players also get paid few k on patreon.
>So telling animators their content is worth nothing as people do not patron because it takes too long to make things and then blaming animators for not wanting to produce shit on YT is a double standard.
I'm against milking people and giving nothing in return or giving something that isn't a thing that was promised earlier.

>milking

I do't disagree, but with animation it literally takes many months to produce even a 2 minute thing. I don't know what people expect animators to do, somehow work at 100x of whats actually possible?

>I don't know what people expect animators to do, somehow work at 100x of whats actually possible?
Let them take as much time as they want. If I get quality work that's great I have no problem with paying animators who take a lot of time to do something but I need that sneak peak of their work once in a while so I know that something is happening there. Also as you probably know it's very often that people who make good shit are obsucre and less people will care about them. It's risky as fuck to live like this because you need to properly market yourself again and again.

>no Joanna Davidovich
youtube.com/watch?v=aBpghnnsQec
Am I the only one?

Attached: joanna.jpg (647x647, 31K)

I'm still really baffled at what this channel turned into. It starts out as a generic clickbaity list channel and now it's a furry channel? Maybe I just didn't pick up on the signs

KATZUN KATZUN

Attached: IMG_9565.jpg (793x749, 52K)

Best girl from the Jaiden gang

my man

RIP Katzun ;_;

Now, I don't know what it is, but that whole expression and look and personality she has goin really butters the nuts

Waifufags vary in cancerous level, but waifuing people's profile art is just so annoying, don't fellate their ego either, especially ones that draw themselves being quirky, nervous, and blushing.

Didn't she actually go blind

She’ll be back.

Attached: 076D14E5-A78B-4D05-8D6F-B998501DC890.jpg (750x423, 138K)

What happened?

Pikapetey.

Katzun or Shima?

It doesn't matter! I want to fuck both cats!

Attached: jaltoid1.jpg (3000x2059, 473K)

youtu.be/HlOQgd-ur0A
TL;DW: She got a concussion that fucked up her vision.

I hate this fucking cutsey style

>characters are cute
>real life they looks disgusting

Every time.

what a dickhead

>mfw Katzun looks like grimes
Not sure how to feel about this

Attached: 1452430449372.jpg (500x544, 53K)

I remember Amy being fat but not THAT fat

Name a more perfect avatar.

You can't.

Attached: 13153293719.png (1280x1741, 478K)

how original

Attached: cal arts face.jpg (500x248, 41K)

Attached: bu_t_t_s_by_stariaat-dc1hsbs.png.jpg (879x909, 103K)

Who is this cutie?

>youtuber edition

The fuck? Are you lost?

Attached: There can be only one.png (1084x1084, 2.49M)

Thank you user. This some good shit.

Not the same character. First one is shgurr and the other is stariaat, and yeah both are cuties.

la monstruosidad

youtube.com/watch?v=HEWj8CJu7ns&t=6s

god that looks obnoxious

Yeah, the recent videos are just... why does anyone watch this?

>SteveRayBro
Is this an alternate timeline?

And this is why 2D should be kept 2D

Attached: 1518730477208.png (546x536, 617K)

t. definitely not a lesbo

she looks like a fat version of that ayy lmao bitch from Game of Thrones

Attached: Maisie Willians.jpg (2048x1536, 733K)

this hurt so much

Why did I watch this again, ruined my night. I'd take Shima any day over fucking Doopie or any of the people in the Dolan group, fuck just let me hear her say she is fine, that's all I want at this point.

Attached: 1520565715082.jpg (284x339, 8K)

>ayy lmao-

Maisie Willians is fucking Beautiful. I will fight you user.

I take back what I say but pls don't abduct me and sell me as a slave to your interplanetary confederation

man i hate tumblr

Waifus are overated, husbandos are were it's at

Attached: 1509917526390.gif (500x646, 208K)

he left his baby daughter be kidnapped and did nothing about it

Holy shit, I use to love Jaiden’s work. Now I can’t stand her. It took me a while to realize that her writing skills (for her scripts) are very poor and she goes on too many tangents during her videos. I know that she’s more than what she is online, she’s a human being and i shouldn’t expect her to be as one dimensional as most of her videos lead her on to be, reserved and awkward.

I feel like that whole face reveal shit was a bit too dramatic. I don’t doubt that what she went through was a traumatic experience but it came off as a little vain near the end for some reason. Idk

good job posting the most overrated husbando though

Name a better one user, i'm curious about your tastes

Attached: 1521925987873.gif (400x302, 499K)