pastebin.com/yqDVWDYd
youtu.be/EivRj_VfMgo?t=2m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
renderer.qmerce.com/interaction/582a42a8ba00a998079fd95d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

current results

Post on Sup Forums too

More traffic

I chose the Khan's because I'm all about water sports :^)

>autoplaying video
Disgusting.

Trump and Kim Jong poon are the top two I voted for

praise kek

Bump

I voted May, Trump and of course are Nige

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

>not voting Colin Kapernick
do you people even troll anymore

Bump

Damn, we've really lost ground since I filled this thing out 2 days ago.
Vote yes to Trump, Nigel, May, Putin, and Assange.
I also voted for the Flint water people. Modi is opitonal I guess. Everyone else can SUCK A FAT COCK. Seriously, there are many people on that list who shouldn't be.

voted trump and le pen

Fuck I forgot le pen

Kim should win this. Kek wills it.

Time magazine is owned by Time Warner. You really think they are redpilled enough to put Trump on their magazine cover?

t. pretty much a non country

I forgot about Le Pen. She deserves a yes too.

>no pope francis

WTF kind of poll is this?

If the faggot millennials who care about stuff like this and really value what Time has to say have their way, then Uncle Boinie Sandahs will probably be the winner.
It'd be a fucking crime, but he has a pretty good shot at it thanks to all the faggots who see him as a Christ figure (even though they probably hate Christianity lol).

>Leslie Jones
Unfunny annoying professional victim
>Samantha Bee
Pretentious, condescending, arrogant elitist liberal
>Gretchen Carlson
A has-been news anchor
>Hillary Clinton
Lost an election to memes
>Tim Cook
Running Apple into the ground
>Lebron James
Not as good as MJ
>Colin Kaepernick
Untalented attention seeking faggot who didn't vote but keeps on complaining about things
>Megyn Kelly
Literally a talking head who's hot, that's it
>Khizr and Ghazala Khan
Literally only famous for saying Trump hates Muslims
>Beyoncé Knowles
Most overrated cunt on the planet
>Lin-Manuel Miranda
Did one thing and everyone thinks he's a god now
>Barack and Michelle Obama
A phony unearned Nobel Prize and ruining school lunches isn't enough?
>Diamond Reynolds
Because her lover got shot? Really?
>Mark Zuckerberg
For spying on people and giving middle aged women a place to post Minion memes?
>The CRISPR Scientists
Literally only because they're women
>Simone Biles
Literally who?

Why the fuck were these people even considered? Fucking retarded publication

hope to pick my own copy soon.

Why would they?

Didnt he quite literally rob them of their neet bux and run off?

Tell me im missing something

if it's not trump it should be clear to everyone that time is just pushing an agenda

Yes, he did. And then completely sold out. He was 100% talk. They still worship him for some reason and most don't even realize that the Democratic nomination was stolen from him by Hillary and the (((DNC))) goonies.
If you hear him talk about stuff, he does speak about real issues. I do understand how he sold so many naive mongs on his campaign. But he took it right up the ass like a good goy and didn't protest, then fucked off and bought a $600,000 home to go spend the rest of his days in. Anymore talk from him now is just out his ass, the Bernie legacy that could have been, is dead. Trump is the champion of this entire race.

STOP VOTING FOR TRUMP AND VOTE FOR ASSANGE SO HE'LL BE FORCED TO MAKE A PUBLIC APPEARANCE AND CONFIRM THAT HE'S NOT DEAD

Fucking hell. They must be 100% retarded to at least have any residual respect for him.

>Thanks for the shekels goys. Hillary for prez buh-bye

Beggars belief

Bump.

DONT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

J'inquiete

Wtf, Voted for Assange and Trump but can't see Trump on the results.

It won't be Trump. It will be the 'Angry Working Class' or some shit

'Tis true. A small percentage of them dd realize that this whole shit is (or was) corrupt and Hillary cheated him out. Some hated Hillary for valid reasons and a small few got on the Trump Train which was nice.
But most still went back to their apartments with their hipster glasses, Apple products, and LGBWTFBQQ flags on the wall and cried on the internet for months about how literally everyone but Bernie is shit and how he's the only man who could save them, but never fucking realized that 1. Bernie didn't care. 2. He cheated them out of money 3. He only said a few things after to keep his goyim pleased, he won't do anything.

Nigel and Trump.
But there is not a single trace of doubt here, it is obviously Trump. Hate him or love him.

FUCKING THIS.

Having Trump NOT be Time's person of the year would do more to damage the reputation of both the magazine and the rest of the legacy media.

Agreed. He's caused ripples worldwide.

Positive or negative. The man's influencing a whole lotta people right now

In 2010 Julian Assange won but Time Vetoed the results and gave it to (((Zuckerberg))).

>Also Time Magazine give people Person Of The Year whether they are good or bad. They will either praise their master or create a hit piece on their rival, odds are Trump will get a hit piece.

Either way, I did my part. Forcing Time to put Trump on yet another cover would be gratifying in itself.

Valid fucking point, we need to know collectively and expediently if another platform similar to wikileaks is needed.

That should have been pretty clear when mutti won last year.

>Leslie Jones

There's a lot of bad names on the list but what the fuck did she do to even get a mention?

Fought courageously against twitter trolls who called her a monkey.

I don't know if this votes from this script actually are counted from TIME, but here:
pastebin.com/yqDVWDYd

>Leslie Jones
>at 0%
>Yeah, seems about right.

bump

She was a monkey though.

Portrayed a racist stereotype like literally every single role she does and got butthurt when people called her a racist stereotype.

Should we be more utilitarian and make it Le Pen? France is more in need than America right now.

TRUMP and FARAGE

I mean, it's not that type of vote. Voting Marine for Time's person of the year will not by any means secure her presidency. Could help a little, yes, but it's not like we're voting on who becomes the most powerful person.

praise kek

youtu.be/EivRj_VfMgo?t=2m32s

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

Why is Time Person of The Year a fan poll now? Why would they allow the risk of Ballot stuffing? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to have the PoTY just be who has made the biggest impact on the year, good or bad?

>a bunch of nigger athletes and literally who comedians are anywhere on the same page as politicians

time needs to go out of business already

>For every year since 1927, TIME has selected the most influential person of the year.

Its self evident who the most influential person on earth was this year. If they don't choose Trump, they are literally in denial of reality, but that's nothing new.

>>Colin Kaepernick
>Untalented attention seeking faggot who didn't vote but keeps on complaining about things

Exactly why he should win. He represents a large portion of all trump protesters.

Assange fucking died for this win, so we should really vote for him. Also, it will force the spotlight back on Assange so that whoever is pretending to be WL will have a little pressure on them.

How is Donald Trump not the Person of the Year, he's the most tensely scrutinized person in years. Every tweet he made since running became news.

Let's face it, there's no way Time would have him be the POTY.

but if he gets the popular vote, they look even worse for censoring the result. And of course if they don't, then hey, Trump is the person of the year.

Not to mention the biggest political upset in history

Its been yellow journalism for decades, what do you expect?

They'll put someone cringey on it that opposed Donald Trump like the terrorist Khan guy (or his wife, lel)

>every single person is a one sided "no"
>Except for Donald D. Trump. and Bernie F. Sanders
You can tell where the leftists are by the 20% something Obama and gorilla.

I got sad at the scientist from CRISP or whatever it was called. Greatest scientifist development in centuries and its a one sided no.

I'm not so sure about Trump being the clear choice.

After all Samantha Bee said Trump voters are racist so she had a big impact on the year as well. Let's not forget the Khans who said he hates muslims.

Nothing, I expect nothing

That's what the Nobel Prize is for.

JULIAN ASSANGE IS IN THE LEAD WITH 10%. DONALD TRUMP HAS 9%.

I didn't even here about CRISPR until I saw it there, its nowhere near important as Trump

wtf is wrong with you guys, why aren't you voting Kim Jong Un onto the front page? What happened to kek??

Times Person of The Year doesnt mean they were good. Putting Kim Jong Un on would guarantee a hit piece. We wanna make them squirm while publishing Trump on ANOTHER cover of their shitty magazine.

Why is he even in the list?

What the CRISPR scientist did was fucking revolutionary.
Still voted down everyone except Assange though.

10/10

Wasn't Nixon in 1968 a big upset?

Where the fuck did they get this list?

Not as big as Trump. Not even close

Lel I could see them making the Person of the Year cover the "Political Outsider" and then having it talk about Trump, Farage, and all the people that made big news.

I mean in that respect it is true, we've never in modern history blown out the establishment like we did in 2016.

But nevertheless Trump is the top headline and will be for the foreseeable future.

>Samantha Bee

Literally who?

>You are a traitor to freedom if you didn't vote for:
>julian assange
>nigel farage
>trump

Why don't you people check out this script at least It was made by a brit user and it votes for Assange, Farage, and Trump
>I've written a script. We won't know whether it registered them server-side straight away as the results are not updated in real time.

>1. Goto: renderer.qmerce.com/interaction/582a42a8ba00a998079fd95d (click "START POLL" if necessary)
>2. Open Dev Console (Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+J, Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+K)
>3. Copy code from: pastebin.com/yqDVWDYd
>4. Paste code in Dev Console and hit enter
>5. Leave the console open for a while (you should see numerous "Voted: xxxxx..." messages)

A lot of people like that wikileaks founder for some fucking reason....

You he will win?

I want Trump to win.

The woman who was so untalented that Jon Stewart picked a literal hack to replace him for The Daily Show.

Bump

All signs point to Trump.
Putin
Trump
Le Pen
Trump
Khans
Trump
Sanders
Trump
Clinton
Trump
Beyonce
Trump
Zuckerberg
Trump

The only few things not related to Trump in some way are the Flint Water people, CRISPR and and Philando.

And was there ever a Time when the newly elected president didn't get the cover?

Samantha Bee? Really?

>Assange
He is literally just a middleman. I respect him and all, but what Trump did was fucking historical.

it's likely rigged, 99% of people aren't even going to know who she is. no one even watches her show.

>not trump
Time discredits itself and redpills everyone with more blatant media bias
>trump
Triggerings all round

Whatever happens, we win.

>Those idiots want to talk about a pathetic failure like Shillary more than the actual president
God that stings.

DO NOT VOTE FOR ASSANGE

I REPEAT DO NOT VOTE FOR ASSANGE

TRUMP I BEHIND ASSANGE, VOTE FOR TRUMP, NOT ASSANGE.

Its weird, I didn't even know who she was until after Trump won the election, where was she this entire time? I don't even know what channel she's on.

Explain.

Three person of the year is always the president-elect. Trump already had it you stupid kids

>Most overrated cunt on the planet
Taylor Swift

Niggeronce comes pretty close though

>no one even watches her show
I tried watching it when it started, but I didn't like being mocked and talked down to. She's more preachy and pretentious than fucking Jon Stewart, which I didn't think was possible

It's fairly new, but they've had like 30 episodes. She was on the Daily Show first before becoming an HR checkmark in late night TV

Yeah outside of the usual LePenn, Farage and Trump they also got a vote from me because its fucking impressive

I still want to know how Sup Forums fucked with the vote that one year.

but 1996 was some guy working on aids