I'm curious, but when did you lose your virginity Sup Forums?

I'm curious, but when did you lose your virginity Sup Forums?
Would you rather fuck a prostitute or be a 30years old virgin?

I lost mine at 17

14, I wish I never did desu.

I have planned to lose it at the age of 26.
I'm 23 now, so I'm getting there

16, to a super hot korean chick

If managing to stick the tip of my dick into my own arse counts as loosing virginity then about a week ago senpai.

Holy shit how did you do that? That's pretty impressive

18, on a bedroom floor with 3 other people asleep in the same room

it was absolutely immoral

>Nicé

18, when I first started clubbing, she was nothing to write home about. Personally, I don't see anything wrong about losing it with a prozzy anyway.

Prostitute. Anyone who says being a virgin by 30 is better is just trying to deflect their hatred of themselves.

Megan Kelly needs to class it up and stop with this slut shit.

>Would you rather fuck a prostitute or be a 30years old virgin?

I guess not becouse I did that.

Thanks for the laugh friend

Lost mine at 16 to a black girl. Paid her in weed. No lie. Orleans Parish degenerate here, yo.

Good fuck what is being slid today? Dozens of these threads.

16. Because I could.

Never and I doubt I ever will. Just 2 more years til I become a wizard.

Haven't and I would rather be a wizard, at least then I would have something to show for it

i was 15 she was 16 or 17 and it was weird

There is literally nothing wrong with fucking prostitutes, stop letting feminists shame you. You're paying for a service like a massage, manicure etc..

Would rather fuck a prostitute. Unless you are wizard mindset and genuinely don't give a fuck about sex. not accepted you will never have it and moved on, but never had the interest in the first place

You've come far, keep up the effort.

Eww

19, she was 32 or something

who here /wizard/? 31 and virgin here

17, to a fat chick on tinder, no ragrets. I'd much rather fuck a hooker than be a 30year old virgin.

22, but could have lost it much earlier if not for a combination of autistic decisions, neurotic girlfriends, and just downright bad luck

Never.

I am 22 and about 2 semesters from graduating college, all without ever having dated or having any female friends. I've realized that if I don't lose it in college, I never will. I just don't know how to approach women.

Wew lad...

Theres no effort involved.

18, it was great. Miss that relationship.

never

pure and proud. women are degenerate

Fuck off you dirty polish shitskin

Fucked my virgin high school girlfriend on my car bed (pic related) with a nazi flag on the wall

The same way you approach guys, it's literally the same.

17 y.o. master race reporting

I think I was 16 or 17. Junior in high school.

15. I'd never have made it to 30 without getting laid. Barely made it to 15. Have never paid, but have no issues with doing so.

i'd fuck your sister in the ass when you surrender it to me, frenchy

13. Didn't fuck again 'til I was 15- the waiting killed me.

those doubles. I'm a lv23 apprentice

I like you.

I'm 19 and I see no end in sight.

I'll be casting spells soon, hopefully becoming a full chaos mage.

You can do it as much as you want. She converted to islam and is not my sister anymore

>Would you rather fuck a prostitute or be a 30years old virgin?
Why would I give up magical powers beyond the capacity of normie minds to fathom for an itchy penis?

funny enough gay men losing their virginity meant having dick in ass, instead of penetrating

>11 years
>soon

still four months left for me
but i have no doubt i will make it

pics with timestamp faggot

26. Pretty hot chick, I guess. Was a struggle to get that far, I admit.

I was 18. Don't become wizards, boys. Watch some NatSoc videos to give yourself confidence. Sort our your degeneracy and get out there with pride in yourself. Women are attracted to confidence. Believe in yourself.

If I don't lose it by the time I'm 25, I'm getting a hooker.

Tabarnack, qu'est-ce qui se passe en France?

Is Tinder any good? I've actually been thinking of giving it a try.

Lost mine at 18, to my girlfriend of a few months.
It wasn't especially good or bad, it was just like, "Oh. That was sex. Ok." Then I proceeded to gain some confidence and started hooking up with girls I was actually attracted to.

It is good

>15, with 20 year-old sister-in-law's sister

Wish I could Groundhog Day that day.

19 and it was hilariously awful. Couldn't have asked for a better first time story.

Not all of us are used to approaching guys, Sven.

I lost mine at 18, to a thicc qt Muslim. Good shit.

I would rather a virgin. I am not a degenerate.

25 yo and counting
im not going to pay so im waiting my wizardom

Wizardry, brother. Sex should be within the confines of marriage whether or not you're religious. It should be a show of love, rather than the contract itself. Having it outside of marriage, without a contract, just means that the girl is free to cuck you without any repercussions at all. At least within marriage, they're a little bit scared of the paperwork, and the chance lowers slightly. Also, a single non-virgin implies that they have tried intimacy, but that intimacy has failed. Would they succeed with you?

Fucking pakis are degenerate as fuck.

JUST

23 yo virgin. 21 cm cock, autistic as shit
some retard was posting CP on pol couple days ago, and in the gif were a little girl and sucking off a little boy. And I'm not even thinking how fucked up this cp is, all I'm thinking is that this little faggot with his 5 yo micro penis managed to fuck something and I can't do it at 23 fml

Had a girl suck my dick at 17, lost my technical virginity at 19

I meant the effort of not losing the will to live.

prossie at 21

Elle a rencontré un musulman et a décidé de se convertir et d'avoir deux enfants avec lui. J'ai toujours su qu'elle était dégénérée, mais quelle déception tout de même.

24 or 25, can't quite remember. To a chick I lived with that had all kinds of crazy ass emotional baggage. She made me fucking infuriated at times, but goddamn the sex was wild. The 4 girls I've been with since don't even compete.

Nice politics thread frog

>2016
>Not saving yourself for our lord Kek

Virginity is a powerful magical catalyst.

Just fuck a hooker. For real. take a cheap flight to Puerto Rico or Costa Rica and have an orgy. As soon as you do it you'll realize its not that special. You have no idea how many virgins join the military and then go balls out their first port call with the local whores. Then when we come back home they have enough confidence to talk to women and have sex without paying for it. Some guys just need a payed pussy to jump start them into real relationships

Gonna be 20 in a month and a virgin, I'm going to move to a city soon, but I'm socially inept, so I'll try to find a girl on Craigslist or something.

I lost mine at birth.
My dick skimmed across my mom's vagina when I exited the birth canal.

Still have mine. You wouldn't think so though. Feels pretty good, degenerates.
Planning on using it to help find a good woman.

>our lord Kek

fuck off back to Sup Forums already.

It's gonna mean re-activating my Facefuck though, rayt can't be arsed with that.

There is too much Reddit cancer in this thread.

I lost mine when I was 32, so 2 years ago. And it was with a 10. It makes all my previous mistakes seem like nothing because they helped the cause. Just don't kill yourself or settle if you think you can do what I did in the end.

22. got invited to a house party by one of my old flat mates. when the party ended and people were looking for places to crash, the girl who's house it was said that me and my ex flatmate should share a bed cos we knew each other and she was short on other places to put people. we were both p drunk but we were just lying there and she said something about being cold and asked if i could spoon her, so i did, then she put my hand on her boob and then she asked if i liked her and then asked if i wanted to have sex, so we did. turned out she'd been in love with me the whole time we lived together and we've been dating ever since

19. Haven't had sex since I broke up with her a year later. I probably never will- I'm just too self-conscious about my dick size to enjoy sex, and I'm becoming more and more jaded and disconnected from women as time goes on... Sup Forums fucked me up in that regard. Unless I find a redpilled girl who isn't ugly I probably will never have kids to be honest. And those don't really exist.

15 and fuck a prostitute

21 year old wizzard apprentice here. I would fuck a prostitute but too poor and cheap for that.

this year at 22 gonna marry my bf in january

I have no disposable income to afford any flight or hookers (at least clean ones). Even if I did, I couldn't explain my absence to my parents. I still live with them.

I planned to lose it at 18 or 19. Im almost 30 now. You know... young people and their "college delusions".

Yep, hookers are a possibility. Although Im not very excited about fucking a "soulless automaton" that just wants to get done with it an take my money.

Something tells me it sucks (the situation that it).

Just create one with no friends, add a couple of pictures there. If you live in a smaller city there's a chance of finding decent girls.

Oh, I already last that. Not sure why I haven't killed myself yet. I'll probably be dead soon though. With how much I drink, my liver should give out any time now.

I guess I'm being a bit dramatic

13, she was too