Bomango

Andy you probably could have bargained for more

Attached: don't fry bacon during an earthquake.png (1083x1618, 1.92M)

That kid has stones. I like him.

Attached: 1456887848822.png (680x440, 215K)

Finally, somethings about to happen.
I'm giving the guy some leeway since it's his first time trying to write a comic, but fuck, the decompression needs to be dialed back a bit.

Cock Rock or Rock Cock whatever is literally this but on 20 pages cycles.

I think everything by them is awful. I like the art, but think he's a horrible writer. Blaster Nation too. It just gets insufferable to me.

well at least Andy isnt a spineless twit at start. He's ballsy that's for sure.

Attached: commission__the_red_by_vanheist-d4j8999.jpg (1600x1257, 347K)

It's ruined.It's all ruined!

Attached: 1519059590880.jpg (556x713, 44K)

wait, did they restart this shit AGAIN?

No? What makes you think they did?

>Reboot Gogo
>Still include fucking Pablo

Why would anyone willingly include a useless, garbage mascot character in their shit without being told to by some kind of corporate execs with marketing fetishes?

the fact that he doesn't know she's a monster

This is the end of the conversation they had in the diner. The same conversation that they've been having for a few months IRL.
Also he just said in the 5th panel that she told him he was a monster so not sure how you could have possibly even think that he didn't know.

Attached: 1422950197710.gif (500x281, 706K)

What do you mean "again"?

this really pissed me off because Pablo is Jar Jar of this comic

>AGAIN

What the fuck are you talking about, dumbass?

Hey guys, just wanted to share a thing that amused the hell out of me. On the tvtropes page of Bomango (which I love seeing active) someone wrote this:

>Gogo and Didi are named after the two main characters of Waiting for Godot, they're diminutives of "Estra G On" and "Vla D Imir."

Which is, of course, factually untrue.

The cherry on top, the user who wrote that is called 'CrowTR0bot'. Van is an MST3K fiend.

What? No, seriously. What?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or Andy is seriously ballsy or galatically stupid. What the hell, kid! And Gogo is surprisingly patient here, but I'd understand if she wants throw him and his questions in the next thrash can.

The ability that some people have to be able to jump to such vast conclusions amaze me.

Neat

The original series was a SOL hosted on the author's devianart.
This is a retcon, a new continuity with its own site and plotline.

Its actually not that weird, now that I think about it. Fandom is often about dissecting a piece of fiction and trying to better understand it, and using the evidence they have to try to extrapolate truths about the work. Wild guesses aren't anything new. The only thing noteworthy about this is that the person who posted it felt so confident that they turned their theory into a definitive statement.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this comic's plot and characters?

I tried to read it bit, but couldnt make any sense to it.

Attached: 1521220332200.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Still, there comes a point where it stops being a fringe theory and it just becomes straight up pulling things out of your ass.

teenage boy is infatuated with a 20+ kaiju woman

Tvtropes is BAD when it comes to that kind of stuff. Did something just the tiniest bit sad happen? TEARJERKER MOMENT!
Something sad almost happen? TEARJERKER MOMENT AVERTED!

Slice of life about a kid and the mysterious Amazonian beast woman he wants to fuck. Honestly not much more to it.The page the OP posted is part of a prequel arc, which might be why you're confused.

/ss/ is all you need to know

FLCL, but magical girl is a slob/literal monster.

The point is the "Again", you fucking wanker.

FLCL, except the girl is a giant monster.

Van was definitely inspired by FLCL. I'm also a big fan, because a lifelong love of /ss/

How do you feel about the new seasons?

Nervous. I'll ignore all news about them, wait for them to be fully released, then watch them in one sitting.

Kinda hope we see Naota again.

it's just a fucking mess with no actual story or continuity

did you see "darling in the franxx"? the dinamic between the two main characters is really similar to the relationshop between andy and gogo

No, I am not familiar. A cursory look at wikipedia doesn't really sell me on the show, unfortunately. I'll just quietly remember Mummy's Alive! instead.

is that italian mafia girl still in the comic? i hate that mary sue character with a pasion, it was van worst mistake

the rich purple haired chick? She is in it but she hasn't done anything yet.

So did the big monster woman come from some rainforest or is she somekind of alien from another planet?

Is she a human or not?

Attached: brand_recognition_by_vanheist-d6mo5fp.png (1268x630, 814K)

uhhh is she gonna stay as Scarface? I'm a little less enthused about them smashing.

Kid is friends with and becomes sexually attracted to an older titty-literal-monster. Hijinks all the time. Sex was implied, writer pussed out and pulled a soft reboot, then wrapped it up with this and some couch snuggling before pulling a hard reboot.

Attached: Gogo Kiss.png (721x1109, 930K)

Christ, when did bogmango got burned like that?

Since this slow-ass reboot.

Attached: Pablo Pissed Mad Upset.jpg (308x389, 21K)

What is that blue creature? Is it a cat or squirrel?

Pablo is Pablo.

"Fine! I challenged Fire Lord jerk to fight, he stomped mine butt and banish me. HAPPY?!"

Do comics have to be funny?

If they dont have a good story or good action then, yeah kinda.

I would say it helps, especially if they are attempting to be funny.

>maybe
kek, no, WILL.

So why is she a kaiju?

because that's fetish

I see no scales or fur. Just a brown she hulk.

She transforms.
She's one of those Transformers.

She landed on Earth from Planet Gobotron and said "TIME TO FUCK TEENAGE BOYS!"

Gogo's for anal.

We need more z-grade movies with plots like this.

Rock Cocks?

"Large" is like one of humanity's most common fetishes. Brown is also super common.

Unless you meant "Why is she described as a Kaiju", in which case the reason is because the woman's the size of a mountain and has the strength to flip a mountain over.

I kinda get the feeling that guy in this comic is the artists own self-insertion