If Steven was completely free of any morals and was bloodthirsty psychopath, how dangerous could he potentially be?

If Steven was completely free of any morals and was bloodthirsty psychopath, how dangerous could he potentially be?

Attached: StevenUniverse00751.png (1280x720, 781K)

unstoppable

I dont know but for one thing hed actually be a fun character for the first time. I dont understand how someone can make so many good characters and ignore them to focus on the bad ones.

Well, Steven has had super-strength since the first episode and has only gotten more stamina, strength, and powers since then so I'd say he'd be pretty dangerous.

we know his bubbles have a limited supply of air, trap someone in one, and make it smaller and smaller.

Steven traps you in a bubble of his, he begins to make it shrink, no matter what you do you can't break it, the fucking thing can tank giant space-faring ships exploding, your dinky "human" strength won't do a damn thing.

he's still got a shield. His natural role is support.

His mother left a huge arsenal to him tho

He already is. He lives his life free of consequence because no one ever says no to him

>How dangerous could he potentially be?

Given that the show implies his powers are based off his feelings, he'd probably be weaker if he were bloodthirsty.

Given how much he cries (and the subsequent power boosts he recieves from them), I'm mildly surpised stripclubs aren't offering free dances if he beats Jiren.

>inb4 someone sithposts about the power of hatred

>Given that the show implies his powers are based off his feelings
Specifically maternal feelings.

He'd still be an immature idiot kept in enteral ignorance by everyone around him, so not very.

Steven would be much more compelling as a canoodling sociopath. Instead of sussing out people's problems and insecurities in order to make their lives better, he'd use these things to emotionally destroy them.

He has a sword and Lion given by his mother, as well though. And we've seen him use the shield as a projectile so it could be used offensively Capt America-style. He has super-strength, and minimal shape-shifting capabilities that allows him to grow older/bigger. Plus, his bubbles can be resourceful as explained by He's a pretty powerful kid, it's just that his softy character and crappy SU writers don't show it too often. Early episodes even showed his gradual progression and growth.

As dangerous as a autistic child with downs

This

But to add to that, of f all shows I've ever watched this is the show that needs this kind of behavior/character the most.

I'm not a fan of edgy shit but I hate so many of these characters and each of them deserves a 'why you suck' speech and cathartic beat down like that time Jasper beat Amethyst. But these pansy writers aren't willing to do that to characters that need it in a way that's proportional to how much they fuck up.

>People literally just want a more subtle Kilgrave with crystal powers

I mean, it'd make a nice AU, but this is still very much a kid's show.

>powered by maternal feelings
>hasn't acted as a dad figure for at least the first 3 seasons
Y

The problem here is that no one would hold back on him now. His personality and innocence are his primary shields. Without them he loses the moral highground and becomes a more prioritized target, for homeworld and earth. I'm not even sure if the CGs would even be on his side in this situation.

>no onion sneaking into gem battles with steven trying to protect him
>no steven/onion broship
>steven doesn't get more involved in onions life
>steven doesn't get pushed from his social comfortzone/no comfy spaghetti
>onion's sneeple heritage doesn't get tied into the ongoing plot [/spolier]

You're all forgetting his most powerful weapon- his super empathy. If he felt there was something he had to protect, then there's still those maternal emotions, but limited only to his circle.

Knowing exactly what another person is feeling would make him the perfect manipulator, capable of inspiring fanatic loyalty in people or sowing anger and mistrust in his enemies just like Rose

>Look, I know you're scared. I know it can feel like there no way anything can get better, and trying just always seems to fail. But you're strong, and you're braver than you know! I believe in you.
>Now put on this suicide vest on.

> this is still very much a kid's show.

A kid show that has themes of implied sexual assault. Honestly having a character get told how much they suck and face consequences for their shitty behavior in a way that leaves them hurt isn't something new to kids entertainment.

Very.

The rape meme is so contrived.

Real talk, how many more seasons of this show can we expect?

The lapis rape jasper thing? Its something a non raped kid will never pick up, but the adults can understand. Nothing contrived about it

Then 'abusive relationship' at the very least. It handles mature topics and having some character be cold blooded and harms people isn't that far of a stretch even in the context of the show.

>my_roast_is_ruined.png