Tell me why being Chad isn't the ultimate redpill

Tell me why being Chad isn't the ultimate redpill

Lmfao never stop being gay, Greece

Because getting a jawline and facial symmetry like that has nothing to do with your perception of reality and everything to do with genetics

biologically speaking, the only humans that matter are Chads

the rest of us are just filler waiting to die

Just pay your fucking denbts

Sup nerds

Who?

GREECE IS GAY AF LMAO

>the only humans that matter are Chads

not actually, being a chad makes life to easy and they usually make dumb choice like joining the military or becoming sportspeople.

succefull betas are the ultiamte redpill (most of influental history people were succesfull beta males)

Got killed by friendly fire, shot in the back of the head, probably intentionally because he was such a chad.

Beta uprising.

If life if ultimately an elaborate mating dance they are the ones who have it all figured out. I wish I was stupid and attractive

>robably intentionally because he was such a chad.
>Beta uprising.

never having to question yourself or your life is as bluepilled as it gets

Chad is supposed to like women. Why does he threaten and turn you on so much that merely admiring him brings homosexuality into the picture? Hrmm?

you mean because he expressed anti-iraq war sentiments and the us military probably had him murdered so he wouldn't become an anti-war icon

Being partially chad is redpilled

Fuck you and all your cock sucking shipping companies

I don't know. Why don't you explain to me why being a woman isn't the ultimate redpill?
Who knows, maybe the answers will be the same to both questions.

Attractive people see things objectively, unlike uglies who are predisposed to bitterness and pettiness (especially towards attractive people and, well, beautiful and nice things in general).

Nice bro science

This is funny, I had a guy in my school look almost exactly the same as this guy. Those that look the same often seem to do the same things too, he was a chad as well.

nope Chads are evolutionary disadventagous

It's the betas that impregnate the women and start the families.
The Chads have casual sex until they die/ father A child deep into their thirties

Why are chads degenerate? I don't care about fun life is work.

I thought that guy was a war hero

sacrificing yourself for the greater good is the most beta thing you can do

>The Chads have casual sex until they die/ father A child deep into their thirties

only because of recent artificial methods, i.e., birth control

THIS

Make hay while the sun is shining. After a lot of mistakes I'm 35 and rebuilding my life; finally sure about the kind of man I want to be. All I do is work, I have two fuck buddies and it's the exact amount of responsibility in a relationship that I'm looking for. I will probably have a kid when I'm 42.

Having a kid when you're 24 just doesn't seem like a good idea.

so? Isn't society just an extension of human nature? Our big balding heads bear the laurel wreath of evolution now user. I wouldn't call that 'biologically insignificant'

Take your flat chested 5/10 and fuck her just right. Thats how you win the game

Chads are bluepilled because they live in a handsome bubble. That said they are probably more redpilled about women than the average man because they fuck so many of them and see that they aren't nearly as special or innocent as society makes them out to be.

So you're saying attractive people have transcended subjectivity? And that their ascension has caused them to have a positive outlook, because a positive outlook is objective? That's ridiculous man. Attractive people see things subjectively, but because they're attractive; they're subject to amazing living conditions. That's obviously superior to the petty miserable living conditions. Superior is not objective silly.

Nobody ever said that evolution cares whether someone is smart or not, all that matters is that people reproduce. So this likely explains why most chads are dopey as shit and can't see the world as shit like the most of us (or few). This used to be clearly defined by classes and castes