Frankenhole

Man, I miss this gem of a show. Back when Adult Swim knew how to do mad scientists right.
youtube.com/watch?v=XMZNAaxnGls

Attached: Frankenhole.jpg (1024x570, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPrDstQozNU
mediafire.com/file/aih1naqshjlidt3/Mother To Be Sa.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The artstyle to this show immediately took me in when it first premiered. A shame it ended so soon because I wanted more stuff that looked this cool.

I guess Mike Lazzlo only wanted to fund one stop motion show, fucking Robot Chicken. One man really fucked over that network didn't he?

>the fact Rick and Morty is their profitable show in a long time means he's right
god damn that skins my onions, I want Lazzlo's network to go down the drain

Attached: 7cb7b561541ffafff2ab70bcb0de203e.png (243x130, 94K)

Why did the show get cancelled?

>Happy anniversary darling! I got you this Wayne Newton impersonator!
>Where's the REAL Wayne Newton impersonator?
>How do you know so much about Wayne Newton's impersonators?
>Well LOOK at him. He's a fat, Chinese hippie!

Let me tell you about the Chinese. Bunch of insects. Went to China once. All I saw were advertisements for the new Golden Butter program they have going on. Makes your skin shine like gold and your brain melt like butter. I don't get it.

Attached: leff40.png (154x157, 31K)

Why is Elizabeth so hot?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Was the Mother Theresa episode ever released?

Nope.

Victorian attire mixed with a good voice actor?

Dino was steering the dialogue towards father issues again in season two. Mike Lazzo wasn't about to waste money so the man could vent on a comedy channel.

Mother Theresa was my maiden name before I underwent 27 consecutive sex changes to turn me into the monster I am today.

Attached: leff20.png (154x157, 20K)

And yet Dan Harmon can do 3 seasons of marriage drama

Dino's shows didn't move shitloads of merchandise.

We literally aren't good enough for everything that Dino Stamatopolous has given us.

When [as] was doing their Disillusionment Theater a Mike Tyson ep was mistakenly labeled this on the guide so we got close.

>Jesus Christ as Andy Dick
>He's not a bad person but he's voiced by Andy Dick
Can't tell if I shouldn't be offended because he's still an alright portrayal or offended because it's Andy Dick voicing him

Honestly I love all of AS stop motion shows. idk how but every single one of them is golden. I fucking love Super Mansion right now.

i love this show is only a Sup Forums flavour of the month out of spite for Rick and Morty because you fucking losers can't just like anything for the sake of liking everything. Every thing needs to be a fight. Even liking a show has to be competition.

And you have to be a fag being easily triggered by a small jab at Rick and Morty.

Attached: Ya Know.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Hmmm... Came as easy as reading in Farnsworth's voice. How unexpected.

I love Frankenhole, it has such a unique vibe and incredibly vulgar comedy. S2 was better than S1, we were really starting to see some solid character development, it sucks that it's over.
Jeez take a look at this loser, doesn't even know how to discuss a television show.

I loved Moral Orel

Will I like this too?

I remembered not really caring for Frankenhole, but I watched it on one of Adult Swim's 24 hour streams and really liked what I saw a lot. Still only seen a handful of episodes, but I liked all o them.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPrDstQozNU

Man, I miss Frankenhole, maybe even as much as Moral Orel. Good thing Dino at least has a podcast so I can get my fix of him semi-regulary

I fuckin love this song. So underrated.

It is similarly grim, but not as good. It has some really good episodes but some where it leans too heavily on jokes that just aren't funny. Great classic horror references though, some obvious, some really subtle. Polidori is fantastic.

huh? the mother theresa episode has been out for awhile

mediafire.com/file/aih1naqshjlidt3/Mother To Be Sa.mp4

Rick and marty is pretty good but i loved both frankenhole and moral orel since before it existed

leaked awhile back, I have the episode on my computer.

you talking about the podcast he does with Andy Dick?

Don't worry, it looks like they aren't going to renew rick and morty.

What, exactly, makes this show better than Rick & Morty??? Explain, please. I'm curious.

It doesn't have you in it's fanbase

Attached: DZHcnX8VMAADRHe.jpg (750x554, 39K)

To be fair, it was only one and a half seasons, and season 3 might have sealed their fate.

Interesting how they reused some of the scenes, like with Griffin and the peasant girl

Supermansion is definetly good, but I remember back in the pilot era when it was up against Korgoth and King Star King, it was called Uber mansion. Those were the days.

WHERE IS THE DVD RELEASE ADULT SWIM?! WHERE IS IT?! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: utex345.jpg (1080x610, 48K)