What's the consensus on mcu scott lang?

What's the consensus on mcu scott lang?

Attached: Giant-Man_ant-man_revised.jpg (280x665, 30K)

Pretty damn cool

Attached: Ant Man V2.jpg (1400x1494, 168K)

Boring generic quipster

I like his characterization as a dad trying to do right by his kid and save the world for her sake. The orange slices line felt kind of forced.

confusing because he went from one lucky break away from being a criminal at the end of his movie to willingly becoming a criminal in Civil War

what happened to Cassie being the most important thing in his life?

What he said

Attached: Captain America Civil War - Antman and Hawkeye Combo.webm (1000x418, 2.98M)

By the beginning of his movie/Infinity War he's turned himself in and is back on probation so that he doesn't have to live on the run and be away from his daughter.

It also pisses off the Pyms because his decision to help Cap has put Pym Tech in the hands of the government

The fact that he left for work at the end of Ant-man shows he's doing that for her but not just focused on spending time with Cassie. Cap said the world was in peril. It's not hard to put together.

They never should've explained how Pym particles worked outside of being a size changer. The movies don't even give a fuck and make the inconsistencies in Cap's shield look minor in comparison.

not as interesting as pym would have been

captain america asked for his help personally. are you saying if donald trump came and asked you to help take down hillary, you would refuse if it was technically illegal

Kinda the same situation that Deadpool ended up with in the comics. I mean Captain America is asking for help so he's gotta be right, right?

Attached: putin-and-max-are-amused.jpg (1177x577, 80K)

im still not totally convinced coulson is actually dead. we never saw a body

I can't wait for him and Wasp to fight femGhost.

When Captain America asks for your help, you answer the call. Besides Scott lucked out, he wasn't an Avenger, and got a lesser sentence

They should just named the character: Paul Rudd, Shrinking Man

We've seen characters die on panel. Rogue had her body vaporized and got better.

Coulson can come back if there's a need for him.

He's got superhuman resolve. He voluntarily tapped out of this position.

Attached: 1503993402600.webm (1920x1040, 2.99M)

He's like 80% of MCU mc right now... the only exception are Cap and Black Panther.

Be ready to add Carol to that list!

I like how both times Hawkeye took on Iron man in that fight, he came out on top

precious ant boy

THE F U T U R I S T

All these years later and I STILL can't believe how much I liked this movie with such a dumbass premise.

I went in with absolute zero expectations. Hell, the only reason I bought a ticket was because I had nothing better to do that day. In the end, I've re-watched this MCU more than any other.

The only reason I can give is because the characters carry the movie. This movie could've been about a super that turned into almost anything and it would've still worked because of the chemistry of the characters.

Oh, and Scott is my favorite MCU character as the man; not the superhero. A world wide civil oligarchy has destroyed countless lives/broken up families and NOBODY is doing anything about it. Scott says fuck that, breaks into an unbreakable business that's stealing peoples money, gives it back, and fucking crashes the CEO car into a pool for no other reason than fuck you. THIS is my hero. And just like real-life heroes, life burns him for it: loss of freedom, impossible to find a job, support his daughter.

>The orange slices line felt kind of forced.
I still don't get that joke.

I like it for being the underdog MCU film that doesn't have a ravenous fanbase. People who like Ant-Man are like "Yeah, that was a charming little film"

he is also a blue pilled fuck for falling into "le have kids" meme

Orange slices are often given out to kids after they play sports, because they're hydrating and a good snack. Becoming giant takes a lot out of him, so the implication is he's tired and dehydrated after the fight, and being the dad of a little kid that's the first place his mind goes to.

And then Civil War came out and he was the star of the airport fight.

Attached: 1462671754497.png (359x297, 243K)

>Someone with powers is able to beat someone who relies solely on technology...

So shocking...

This was solely because the airport fight was boring other than the scene they run towards each other and the potential death of War Machine.

None of the rest of the fight has stakes, but him causing collateral damage, despite being retarded - was visually unique compared to the crap that the rest of the fight included.

Hawkeye doesn't have powers

Or you’re a bitter loser who spends too much time on /r9k/

Nah man the airport sequence was great and arguably one of the best superhero action sequences to date

Better Third Act than anything else in Phase One and Two

Best MCU hero and coolest costume, hope his movie is great.