Post why you support trump

question for people who backed Trump: what was your thinking?

I didn't love trump and still think he's a joke, but I voted for him because I'm desperate for change. In other words, I saw him as a Hail Mary: probably won't work but what do we have to lose.

Anyone else feel similarly? For people who really love him, what do you think about his erratic temperament and shady business dealings? Are they assets or acceptable defects?

because God told me to. Not even Kidding

Memes

Im openly racist and so he is

Explain?

Explain? Just for lulz?

I voted for him to hurt SJWs. So far its working.

Don't care about anything else.

Sup Forums just supports him because of his anti Mexican and Muslim views. They don't know or care about any of his other policies.

Because of his stance on foreign policy(ending nation building), immigration(removing the labor pool used to shrink/stagnate American wages), and trade(good mixture of encouraging growth via tax incentives and punishing companies that don't put American interests first).

I'm kind of down with all this but aren't there also huge downsides/risks? Are they just acceptable costs? he could be really bad for the economy.

We're long overdue to GTFO of the middle east and clinton wanted to keep us there and fund rebels. Fuck that.
We also need H1B visa reform.

his email is [email protected]

ahahahahaha!

Of course there are risks. If things aren't going to way you want though, that's when you introduce risk.

>I speak for all Sup Forums
kill yourself faggot

Because I was born into this country, and it's everything I have ever known. It should be the job of every citizen to plant seeds that will grow into trees for their grandkids to eat the fruit off of. We should be looking towards the stars, and not at what bathrooms people should be using. We're regressing as a nation, and damn it that's not the way it should be.

We have military bases everywhere, we're the richest nation, and and have the biggest military. So why all the fuck ups lately? Incompetent leadership? Elite/Royalty money fucking everything up as per usual? The English language is slowly changing thanks to our good 'ol liberals. The minorites are being rallied up to be angry, and isn't that all part of the "communist agenda" or something like that?

Trump gives me hope because he is a wild card. He might not deliver, but I have to hope he will as he's our last chance. The future of the US doesn't have to be some shitty dystopia. Everyone just gives up and accepts "the good 'ol days are over". Ghetto culture keeps expanding everywhere. Fucking rap music on every tv channel's commercials. No borders. Any person who steps on our soil is apparently a fucking undocumented citizen, and we're racist to think otherwise.

Maybe I'm sick of being hated by blacks, gays, muslims, latinos, women, lgbtqxzy, ect. Yes, I'm a straight white man. If the world is against me then fuck all of them. I know a ton of non-white people like Trump too so it isn't only me that's sick of all the shit going on. Our government is probably just a bunch of occult-practicing pedophiles. For fucks sake...

Under budget, ahead of schedule. It's not too late to get our shit together and start fixing this hot mess. Then we can begin to move forward and retain our rightful place as the global superpower. Because "durr we drive tanks over our protestors." China shouldn't be the dominating global force. Tibetan oppression, Mao Zedong, ect. None of that should be the first to Mars.

So what? Go with Hildabeast and get a guaranteed fucking, or go with Trump can get a possible fucking?

I'll go with the less certain evil.

I'm a minority, btw. So yeah, I voted for the "white male" candidate, because I'm sick of feminists who will bash on every fucking guy for every fucking thing.

Non-american Sup Forums mainly supported Trump because it will inevitably accelerate the destruction of the american empire, probably of America itself. People are tired of waiting, slow decline just won't do it anymore.

The same way Marine Le Pen will get the support because of the EU.

Go Trump!

1. Likelyhood of WWIII lower with Trump as president, than Hillary.
2. Meme magic

>He does it for free

Trump will only win, the Americans will get tired of winning. America will become stronger than ever.

Honestly my Trump vote was just a fuck you to the SJW and Hillarys anti male anti white campaign.

I support many of Trump mps policies but I am tradiotanaly a leftist (long line of union men).

This is kind of me and now I'm actually kind of scared he won.

I thought he was a dumbass the entire time, still do, but I sure as fuck didn't want Clinton in the WH.

Dude there's no way he's worse than Hildabeast. Just enjoy the ride and at least we won once.

"If you are white, you don't know what its like to be poor."