>>99483502

I wish this fucker knew how to choose a shirt and tie

>Canada is lost.

The only countries who have the right to say this are New Zealand and Australia. The UK and the US are cucked far worse than Canada.

In case anyone else was wondering about the time-keeping, feeling that the meaning of '10 minutes' might also exist on a spectrum, I did the work so you don't have to:
Peterson - 11:15-21:49 - 10:34 before being cut off.
Cossman - 22:10-33:20 - (minus 10 seconds for mic readjustment) 11:00.
Peterson - 33:50-43:52 - 10:02.
Bryson - 44:20-55:30 - 11:10.
When Peterson over-ran his time, he was cut off. When his opponents over-ran, they were not

>When Peterson over-ran his time, he was cut off. When his opponents over-ran, they were not

Disgusting.

ty

No the UK and US got uncucked this year. Plus we were never less cucked than them to begin with.

Whose our new president again?

What happened with Brexit?

Oh. That's right.

Meanwhile in Canada you have to attend a court for disagreeing with a feminist.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Post yfw arguing with liberals.

>Pic related
>mfw

Any good highlights? I don't want to watch the whole debate
They probably just demand respect for stupid pronouns, blame him for his "hate speech", blame society, blame the students, blame the university and only refer to their own gender studies

I think you need to reassess. You don't have free speech or thought, look who is in charge.

The butch dyke at 45m was the most outrageous, the other one was a dumb cunt too but slightly less obnoxious.

The UK is a complete surveillance state with no freedom whatsoever, and the US has possibly elected an authoritarian who is already softening on many of the issues he was elected for.

If you stopped reading only mainstream news, twitter feeds, and r*ddit threads, you'd know this.

J U S T

Just watch the parts when Jordan speaks. He brings a couple of hard hitting points, for example;

"You're next"

"Rubbish!"

"and THAT'S.THAT!"

"I.am.not.straying."

I respect what Peterson is standing for, but I don't respect him. He's a shit academic who is trying desperately to up his profile as a public intellectual.

Yep just throwing away his career as both a professor and a clinical psychologist just to get attention.

No, the months of his self-aggrandizing bullshit on his youtube page are evidence of his obvious shilling...and his shallow thinking. He tries to be a philosopher but he's really just a hack psychologist. Like a broken clock he's right twice a day but it's mostly accidental.

shilling for who?

His own profile.

Fucking leafs

day of rake soon my friend.

I can't fucking access the full debate. What is this horseshit.

Canada is such an embarrassing shambling mess.

When you say

>Canada lost

I don't know in what context. Are most Canadians conservative or liberal?

UK faggots love their nanny state and tea. Don't worry, the guv'ment will take care of you and watch over your internet history, passwords, and phone calls forever.

Pach of faggoty cucks, you didn't even raise a fuss about losing all your privacy. Pussies.

Hey anons,

I haven't been following this story too closely since watching the first videos right when they surfaced.

Is this guy parlaying the media circus into any sort of political run? If so, what are his chances?

Pity if the guy doesn't learn from Trump what 'bad' press can do for a man. Pity if he does something weak like try to capitalize on a book deal