>mods deleting Pitbull Hate Threads

PITBULL HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck these dangerous nigger dogs

stop being mean to doggies

>muslim OP wants to kill this

What is the master race of doggos, Sup Forums?

Fuck off nigger

German Shepard

The day pitbulls and blacks get in the gas chamber together is a victory for all.

German Shepard

Golden retriever if you want a long hair dog

Fuck red noses
Fuck presa canarios
Fuck stafforshire
Fuck ABT

DOGO ARGENTINO MASTER RACE

Reminder that border collies are the master dog race and the german shepherds are overrated

Was the doggo okay?

I'm going to the homeowner association soon as well as town hall to see if I can get these damn dogs banned. I've had four incidents in the last two months. I've had to draw my gun twice and fire once.

I'm sick of this shit

family friendly dog
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

Was that dogger OK?

Is that true

Protip: shoot them in the chest

Their skulls can actually stop pistol rounds

Yeah. I fired and missed because it was panic fire. Motherfucker snuck up on me from behind. Called the cops because someone drove by right as it happened. Cop was cool though.

Last Wednesday I got cornered in someone else's driveway. The spic owners said SHE DONT BITE. I hope they get deported.

Good luck, try to get a group of same minded white people with you. Cite all the statistics that you can and go as a group.

doberman no question

talking like a lefty

Hate pitbulls

Good luck with that friend, I've had the pleasure of killing a dangerous dog owner before (The dog wasn't a Pitbull, but Pitbulls too should be exterminated)

Semi related.

You have to go back abu

These doggies look so adorable.

That's what I plan on doing. I was thinking of looking at sources from the CDC. Do you know of any other good sources.

Kawaii! ^_____^

Because they are dangerous and proven to be aggressive

Wanna hug these qtpies! :D