Daily reminder that Hillary is the winner, by a landslide

Daily reminder that Hillary is the winner, by a landslide.

Remember your place, Republishits. The system put you in power, not the American people.

You're still the minority.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=wwo7ZnTvIcg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/popular-vote-reality-check
wnd.com/2016/11/claim-3-million-votes-cast-by-illegals/
libertynewsnow.com/report-wont-believe-many-illegal-immigrants-voted-election/article6187
youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1.5 million
>in a country with 350 million
>less than half a percent
>less than the estimated voter fraud number
>land slide victory

you do know what a "landslide victory" means, right?

Hillary won by a landslide, numpty. Stop trying to spin the numbers.

>Hillary got more total votes than Trump
>Let's throw out the Electoral College because muh feels

Sorry kiddo, just gonna have to deal with it. You don't always win; try not to be a sore loser.

fpbp. sorry op.

White Republishits rigged the system in their favor long ago, because they realized people will become more educated in time and more of them will turn into Democrats, so this why we're seeing shit like this today

>b-b-but no one will care about muh smaller states and rural areas then!
No one does under this system either, because whether Republishits pander to them or not they will always go red, they're a fucking lost cause

fuck you and your 6 million votes by illegal aliens

Why don't you just secede?

>The system put you in power
Well ok
1. Nice 3 million illegal votes you got there.
2. Your definition of american people includes spics that want to go back.
3. Trump himself said the system was rigged, so shouldn't you be happy?

Does it help you sleep at night to think that the big bad mexicans made Hillary win?

Invalid votes were purged. But hey let's not let facts get in the way of your fantasy.

>Nice 3 million illegal voters you got there
Nice source you got there

>leaf

This doesn't concern you, find some maple syrup to troll aboot.

she still has less than 50% of the total votes, 3.5+ million in fact when you account independents.

this is why the popular vote shouldn't mean shit.

but trump is president elect tfw

Does it help you sleep at night to think that the popular vote matters at all?

8 years of Trump haven't even begun yet faggot. You'll accept it, with time.

>win

>illegals voting
>dead people voting
>Tons of republicans in classic blue states didn't vote because they knew their state was going blue anyway
At least you tried.

Welp, lets filter out all of the illegal immigrant votes and see if your still smug....

>implying she won
haven't you seen the news?

I've been away for a week, is this the next troll thread meta?

Are we no longer posting closeup crops of the latest poll and including all caps song lyrics?

there are 28 senate seats up for re-election in 2018
23/28 are democrats.
how does that make you feel?

It would be so fucked to change the process now.

How many people didn't vote because of how the electoral college fucks over people who aren't in swing states?
How many republicans in California or democrats in Texas would have come out and voted if their vote mattered?

>illegals voting
>dead people voting
Provide a single credible source or kill yourself

This

>Hispanic invaders
>the American people

choose one

1.5 million is not even close to a landslide, CTR

and this

and this too

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

being this dumb
nice b8 m8

1/10

Wait for the illegals to be sent back, THEN give me your polls.
Keep crying nerd virgin.

>illegals voted
[citation needed]

Keep insulting the voters whom are abandoning your party. I'm sure that will bring them back

That's a smaller margin than Brexit won by and the left said that was democracy being hijacked.

>Massive voter fraud
>popular Vote

when are they calling michigan for trump

>massive voter fraud
[citation needed]

>he confuses polls with votes
>he doesn't understand that illegals can't vote
>he's never actually voted himself

>the year is 2054
>still counting the 2016 election
>Hillary is 1.5 billion votes above Trump
>people still complaining
>Trump's been out of office for ~30 years
>yfw

I can't wait for the mass deportation to start... then we can compare the names on the list of people who voted for Hillary..

What do you think is going to be found?

I wonder if we can get a 24/7 feed of the border to watch all the illegal immigrants being shown out? That would be quality Reality based TV!

>there is some sad faggot that will make this thread every day for 4 years.

Seek help.

Good thing America is not, and never was, a democracy.

It's not Wisconsin's fault that Californians are retards who vote for the Democrats instead of a third party candidate.

If you liberal faggots knew how your system worked, you would try to turn every state into a swing state: Make New York red, make Kentucky blue. It's the only way you'll get attention and funding.

veritas action my friend

>popular vote matters
[citation needed]

daily reminder that the republicans took seats in the legislative branch this election cycle... again. 4th consecutive time

if hillary had support i would expect a blue take over across the nation. didnt happen

You mean the mass deportation that several governors vowed to refuse?

Good luck, cuck.

Too bad they weren't competing for the national popular vote. A statistic that has never mattered in any election for over 200 years.

>fourth consecutive time

You have no clue how the house and senate vote, do you, kid?

Meh, subtract the basket of deportables from her voter pool and she'll lose the popular vote as well.

I'm not only a Democrat, I've been a professional Democratic operative for my entire career (I'm still only 25 though).

I have actually INTERVIEWED for jobs with CTR. I have had multiple private dinners with a US Senator.

According to my right-wing family and friends--LET ALONE the retards on Sup Forums--I'm a god damn communist.

Except I'm from the Midwest, so I'm a little more conservative than most Democrats.

As a result, the left wing has decided they want nothing to do with me. Instead they'd rather retardedly pretend that we won the election. We didn't. Trump did. Partially because you've gone so far left that regular guys like me don't feel welcome any more.

So go ahead, keep pretending you won, while Trump reigns over all of us. I, however, would rather start WINNING elections. And to do that, we need to get our heads out of our asses and stop being such butthurt libral FAGGOTS.

>The system put you in power, not the American people.

The American people put the system in power though.

Voter fraud is the Democrats way of life.

>1.5M - 3M = -1.5M
>-1.5M
>Landslide

You forgot to take out the confirmed 3 millions illegals voting in Commiefornia alone, shill.

Suck for you that said voters are going back to their shithole before being able to vote again in 2020 ;)

>estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the USA
>multiple states don't have voter ID laws
>probably at least 2-3 million voted for HC
>If the law was actually upheld and only CITIZENS of the USA had votes, Donald would have won the pop vote AND the elec college

Delete these threads. You guys are so fucking salty kek, you lost, get over it. :) trump 2016 MAGA

>a fucking youtube video
Loving
Every
Laugh
Never claimed it did under this current rigged system, that's why electoral college needs to be abolished or at the very least reformed. Winner takes all for example needs to go

youtube.com/watch?v=wwo7ZnTvIcg

>Voter fraud is the Democrats way of life
[citation needed]

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/popular-vote-reality-check
wnd.com/2016/11/claim-3-million-votes-cast-by-illegals/
libertynewsnow.com/report-wont-believe-many-illegal-immigrants-voted-election/article6187
Would you like some more you delerious faggot?

Why don't you just secede?
Why do you want to be in a political union with people you have irreconcilable differences with?

See

I'm sure the amount of people that vote is much smaller than that. So percent would be higher.

>pretending to be liberal
>pretending to be CTR

Kill yourself, FSB shill.

>ROFL I'M PART OF THIS
>LOL I LOVE MY COUNTRY OF AMERICA
>TRUMP MAGA !!1

>Hillary won
Kek, I love this shit. Liberals are mentally ill.

> 1.5 million votes
> 0.5% of the U.S. population

And that's why we have the Electoral College. It saves us from the evil wrath of the unadaptive Democrats.

If we're the minority, shouldn't you be sucking our dicks right about now?

Welcome to Sup Forums, where our gods are Keke the Pep and Frog.
No wait...

You are really mad, I can see it in the way you type. Are you crying behind your keyboard pham?

and? its his own ords

>zerohedge.com
>wnd.com
>libertynewsnow.com
I don't think you understand the meaning of "credible source". It's okay, you can try again

>Implying that letting California and New York decide every election is ever some how a good thing.
>Implying that Californians and New Yorkers somehow understand the grievances of Middle America, the Rust Belt, and The South and will always vote in the interests of Americans from these reasons.

Crawl back into the libshit echo chamber you came from.

>t. (((((fake news)))) activist

Please see
Then kindly fuck off

Reminder that there were 3 million illegals registered to vote. Hmmm I wonder who they voted for. Hmmm I wonder if they can legally vote. Oh. They can't? Oh. They did?

these troll threads aren't going to stop until trump takes offices

I've done work to elect Democrats that equates to thousands upon thousands of votes.

Keep your head in the sand by thinking that your Facebook posts are swaying people.

If we are a minority, then you are oppressing us. Fuck off back to stormfront shitlord.

we're still the minority? Just like all your niggers spics and mudslimes

Just imagine the amount of money the federal government is going to save

Imagine watching all of Trump's Infrastructure money going to all your neighboring states, but not you.

Imagine sucking my dick.

Imagine the viens and hair on the shaft.

Imagine the dankness of my balls.

Imagine choking down tears while you choke down my seed, because if you don't look like you're enjoying it I'll give your blowjob money to your neighbor because Mexicans.

It'll be a little like that.

gas yourself nigger stop posting these threads that reek of the most putrid shitstain SAGE

>The system put you in power, not the American people.

and the electrical system provides light for my house not me.
and the heating system provides heat for my house, not me.
and the plumbing system removes the turds from my house, not me.

The PEOPLE built the system you fucking moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k

Discredit them, and I will retract my claim, and give you others. I assume, however, your not going to discredit them, and just go with the
>lololol ur sources r dum
Please leave.

Cry for me more, cuck.

>the people built a system that allows redistricting to game votes and electoral voters who have no obligation to vote how the people want

lol you fucking retard

Ey, at least they prevented WWIII happening due to Hillary.

Daily reminder that the presidental election is not and has never been a national election. It is the election of 50 separate states. Just because there's a FUCKTON of liberals in California that has no bearing on the election beyond California's 55 electoral votes.

I think if you post these blog tier websites on your facebook where most Republishits get their news from I'm sure quite a few hicks will actually consider it real, but it's shame that anyplace else it'll be trashed.

Not as soon as we send home all the illegal voters Making California great again

>what is the tryany of majority
You are reaching ctr levels of shitposting.

Except they won't dipshit, Bill Clinton pulled West Virginia by a wide margin when he ran, and the south has traditionally been hardcore democrat in since George H.W. Bush and before.

Why don't you think before you speak next time bucko

>however your not going to discredit them, and just go with the >lololol ur sources r dum
That's exactly what should be done when your sources are in fact, complete trash. Try harder next time and you might actually get a decent reply you're so desperate for.

Step 1) Threaten to cut federal funding to states that are refusing to cooperate

That's the only step

>I've interviewed for jobs with CTR.

You deserve everything that comes to you. You are a bad person.

Daily reminder that over 3 million illegals voted in the election. Guess who they voted for.

Hey. You fucking faggot.
Secede you whining worthless inarticulate poverty-stricken piece of human garbage.

[citation needed]

tripfag raises a good question

>people still think the popular vote matters
>people who dislike the outcome wants to abolish things to prevent their feelings from being hurt again

Doing brain surgery on myself right now.