If this Batman kills people, how is the Joker still alive?

If this Batman kills people, how is the Joker still alive?

Attached: 14-affleck-batman.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 93K)

Never got the chance or some shit like that.

Cause bad writing.

Because shitty writing.

BvS could literally be renamed 'Batman : Autistic Screeching'.

I'm pretty sure he only kills people in combat defensively because how are yousupposed to disarm and disable like 13 people shooting with guns.

Attached: JL-MartianMad-On.jpg (375x561, 21K)

Is the joker still alive in that universe? Only thing I remember seeing of him is that Robin memorial in the batcave.

He shot a gatling gun into the truck of some smugglers trying to escape from him.

Good mentality, user.

I don't know man, it was a pretty fight or flight situation.

he's got a purty mouth

he only started killed for the year and a half between supes arrival and his death. Joker is sneaky enough to avoid him for that long

Where you getting that timeline?

Why does posting on Sup Forums feel like inturupting a whose on first joke?
Within days of BvS articles detailing Robin suit clues joker scars. DKR2 and Batman Beyond have the same story. Please Software Jesus save me from Bot thread forums.
Oh. Its the left over winner/loser thinking of sending some one to go find a website that says the director shot down the Jason Todd theories.
Its not a theory. Its the story.

Because Snyder is a hack.

Batman killed the first Joker because he thought he killed Jason Todd.

Instead, Joker had turned Jason Todd into a new Joker, the one you see in Suicide Squad.

The DCEU works better if you ignore suicide squad (even then it doesn't really work).
If they don't reboot they should still ignore that dumpster fire.

Attached: 1501029079557.png (391x396, 303K)

>If this Batman kills people, how is the Joker still alive?

Because WB wanted to release Suicide Squad

I always had the dumb headcannon that Joker was immortal in both comics and films.

Hasn't disappointed me so far.

Attached: 1430334071950.gif (298x200, 2.86M)

I'm pretty sure it was said in BvS that it was 14 months since Man of Steel or something like that.

Of course Joker is immortal. He's what happens to anyone who see's the Dragon in the Mirror

You would think Joker would at least have a few Bat Brands stamped into his face by now.

Have you seen the state of Leto's Joker? The dude practically has no teeth. Edgy Joker only because his Batman was also edgy. He keeps up with his arch-enemy.

Because his fall was a slow process of becoming more and more reckless and cruel in his methods when operating as Batman. He was getting older and more cynical, he's lost almost all faith in his mission because he had began to think he hadn't accomplished anything truly lasting in his years as Batman. He wasn't tracking down criminals and murdering them in their sleep, his focus was solely on finding a way to kill Superman for year and a half.

As far as we know Joker had been laying low all that time between MoS and BvS, so there was never even a moment where Batman would have had a chance to go full Tim Burton on his ass.

Batman didn't kill until after MoS
Batman felt like a god that could destory the world was more important than as gay Clown with a ganster fetish and focus just on stopping Superman.

Because raping someone's no good if they're dead.

Attached: Commissioner_Gordon_1.png (1268x1030, 1.27M)

Goddamn you

Is Jim into necrophilia or is he just taking his first dip into that slippery slope? Is he willing to rape someone to death or raping someone who's about to die?

You gonna do some prayin' for me, boy.