SHOTS FIRED

Trump BTFO by Trudeau and Obama

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/800175130257326080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Northern Wall > Southern Wall

King Leaf is such an insufferable cunt.

I guess it comes from his expertise in teaching drama to 12 year olds.

There already is a bridge from Canada to the U.S

GET FUCKED Wallfags!

Let me guess, if you build walls, they win?

>unironically quoting the marxist pope

So very much this.

I'm going to love when this fag bends the knee. The US could completely BTFO leafville just by withdrawing from NAFTA.

Leafville's economy would collapse overnight.

DUDE

Turdeau is gonna have a rude awakening.

starting to get really sick of this fag, and I don't even live in Canada. I would unironically become a gay cuck if I lived in Canada at this point. Shit is over there. Just get fucked in the ass by Tommy and wait for the end times. Pray for a North Korean nuke.

>h-hey DRUMPF you hear this...? b-build b-bridges hehe okay...? pls don't annex Alberta

DUDE

BRIDGES LMAOOOO

WEED LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHITE GENOCIDE LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wasnt this the leader that was secretly homosexual

its almost like their suits changed into a special kind of globalist garb

The wall just got ten feet higher, and Canada's oil will pay for it while we sit on our reserves. The day of the rake is nigh.

Typical passive-aggressive/beta male behaviour. He wouldn't ever say this to Trump's face, I guarantee it.

>Obama
>Crossed arms signifying closed body language

Literally signifying the opposite of OP and the Tweet

He literally recycled a quote from the Pope from 6 months before. Mapleniggers wouldn't notice tho

day of the rake is coming soon leaf

I really hope this faggot is just as incompetent as he is limp-wristed, so that his ilk will never be elected again.

It's easy to talk about bridges when you have the luxury of not bordering Mexico...

Trudeau is like the kid that no one invited to globalism, but learned about it from one youtube video and decided he was part of the in crowd. Very Embarrassing!

>annex Alberta
KEK!

You really think albertans want to live under trumpo?

I met with Obama and decided to make the quote that everyone has been throwing out there every ten seconds this election that nobody truly cares about because words and action mean different things to people.

He is right though. Only idiots think wasting money on an ineffective wall is a good idea.

I can't wait to see him bend over and grab his ankles when your king daddy Trump walks into Ottawa and tells his what the deal is.

>drugs, crime, rapists, to the south of US
>cucks, sjw's, fags, to the north of US

>mfw

REMEMBER WHO TO BLAME FOR THIS

lefties bitched to no end when Palin LITERALLY built a bridge to fix a real traffic congestion problem.
they can wipe their crocodile tears with a belt sander.

Absolutely you fucking libcuck. Rake yourself.

t. Alberta

Crossed arms with open hands, one being on the bicep is different.

hes talking tough now. when he meets the god emperor he will BEND THE KNEE.

Justin Trudeau is proof that if you work really hard, and acquire a lot of experience, some poofter will become prime minister instead of you because he has nice hair and goes to fag parades.

pls butcher us by the millions americans, leave only the blue part ungenocided :)

>implying he doesn't have a wall around his house

Fuck this faggot

>Day of the Rake

Trump already grabbed Trudeau by her wet pussy. It's over.

I wish we could build a bridge directly from Mexico to Canada that bypassed the US. In two years you leafs would be singing a different tune.

get me out of this shithole, please

>Implying there is no border between Canada and US

There is a wide painted line preventing illegal migration. We tried a 1 foot tall fence but a company started selling 2 feet ladders.

you think, but liberalism is so idiotic and rampant here that they wouldnt sing a different tune

I want out. I want to move to the US. Help me. I just want to work hard and raise a white family.

So to what country belongs that house in the back?

This is coming from a guy that's itching for a conflict with Russia.

Maybe him and O'bammma are going to try their hardest to do just that during these last 2 monthes

Rake just got 10 feet taller.

Canada, because its where the door is

>mfw we literally have to build a northern wall to keep barbarous canadians out

If you fight the enemy's wall, they win.

in due time

There's the issue. All Canadians are incompetent. They'll always vote people like him into power because they can't stand being respected.

>a fucking leaf
BUILD THE OTHER WALL

I dont see a blue check by that tweet. Fake and gay

nah, the libs here are anti-american as fuck

I love the US. I wear a "Buy American" UAW Ford pin on my hat, and an Old Betsy patch on it too.

Im in the process of moving to the US though, my uncle is sponsoring me (He's lived in WA for over 20 years) but I want to move to PA or maybe even Texas.

I want to move to Canada for the wilderness. Hopefully USA annexes you guys so the politics becomes less European.

just ignore everything Trudeau says, he's a fucking hippy substitute drama teacher who would rather get stoned all day than do any actual work and was only elected because of his name.

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/800175130257326080
fake

Honestly this exemplifies leftist thinking.

There are no need for bridges, yet plenty of areas that could use walls. Yet we should build a bridge? Over what?

MULTIPLE!

The Wilderness here is very nice, but owning guns, is not hard, but they are restricted

Isnt there some nice wildy in the US you can move near?

Its such a shame that Canada has been ruined by liberalism. It was once a great country.

if someone put me alone in a room with this man, I would just start strangling him, no stop, full go, just strangling him with my giant workmans hands, and I would come as the last breath left his chest, I hate this fucker so much.

What kind of trash world leader is a twitter whore?

Virtue Signalling: The Prime Minister

Fuck you Justin, I had to jump through hoops to even get a temporary visa you CUNT

Mexicans can't just have one exit, it would get clogged.

Based Trudeau. Our economy and job rate is stagnating and he is essentially choosing to increase our population by 1% in one year. Where will these cunts work if the job market is as bad as it is?

MCGA when?

dude just convert to islam

>Trudy is a passive-aggressive bitch
Gee, who would have thought?

Finally he's campaigning for Mexico's southern wall to be abolished. #bringdownthewall #brickbybrick
Why does Mexico insist on keeping such a racist, separating structure and isolating us all from the rest of South America?

Fake

Same place they work here: Government, Public Education, NGOs that encourage more immigration, Big Corporation Diversity Departments, Hate-Speech Lawyers, etc.

To be honest, all of our candidates were globalist SJWs. Harper was a corrupt cunt all the same. Making plans to move to America in a few years' time. Fuck this SJW shit hole. All our MPs are idiots too. There is literally no hope. Canada will do well for another decade or two, but it's all downhill after that. Toronto and Vancouver are slowly going to shit, and when they do so will the rest of Canada since there is nowhere else to go.

>since there is nowhere else to go.
go innawoods

no one bothers to take 5 seconds to check trudcucks twitter

pic related real tweet

thanks user

its easy to bait me because OP's pic is literally something hed tweet

A bridge to where? Canada is surrounded by the US.

I was just about to post this. I love and hate this board at the same time. We claim to better then the left yet you'll have threads like this that will reach 300+ replies no problem..

The Day of Rakening will be swift and merciless.

Lima is a poor corrupt shithole. GG leaf, very progressive.

Quads of peace

This faggot will crumble into pieces when he'll meet Trump.

dont you faggots have a wall? fuck leafs

I agree with Trudeau. We should build more bridges so they can go back faster, easier and sooner.

>implying Sup Forums is ever interested in reality
whatever we think is right is truth, this is how Sup Forums is always right

>canada wants to build more bridges
cough
cough

Trudeau won't have any trouble dealing with Trump -- Liberal Party is laissez faire, they will get along fine.

All you foreignfags need to learn a bit about Canadian politics before you talk about them. Liberal in Canada doesn't equal liberal in the US; if the US had a popular centrist 3rd party that would be the equiv of the Liberals. NDP is leftist, Conservative is right, Liberal fucks them both over because of it.

It's going to get worse. He's a total fucking brainless puppet. And when him and Trump finally meet, Fagdeau's going to pull some fucking sanctimonious stunt Soros and the gang will have put him up to try to embarass Trump. You can count on it.

>passive aggressive

That's what I expected of brain dead liberals.

Yeah, they would.

Soon

Please... This country needs a strife

I googled "Canadian National Defense" and got this.. LMAOing @ your life.

still talking shit as his nation burns AND stopping the US president doing any work.

Thats actually pretty funny.
Well memed user