Who would be interested in collaborating on a Sup Forumsitical Election 2016 trading card game?

Who would be interested in collaborating on a Sup Forumsitical Election 2016 trading card game?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WgQdQW7t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure why not

We would need a company then unless you want custom tcg printers

ill be the one who has the ideas.

Also we would would need a R&D team made up of faggots of time

Is Trump Charizard and Hillary Magikarp?

categorised under the following

race card
woman card
homophobic card
xenophobic card

vs
white male card

I used to have that card

We can have it be a just for fun online thing.

Tits, me too

Sounds like a plan

Trump Gumshoos, Hillary Lurantis

Hillary would be venemoth

I like this idea for offense based cards. Meme magic should be incorporated.

Michelle Obama as Primeape

Mtg ripoff or GTFO

just made this in 1 minute, its possible goys. someone would need to create a discord or something though.

I have a card printer and have actually thought about doing "Pepe cards" or something of the sort. I feel as though the election has run its course and it wouldnt last long (or sell a great deal due to all the liberal butthurt). The election card game could maybe be a single set release but I think a Pepe card game would have a longer life expectancy.

Every card should have the person's absolute lulziest quote possible on it.

I don't actually play card games. I was thinking of making these more commemorative but they could be playable or semi-playable too.

Kek. And Obama as Mankey.

Pepe could be a meme card. There could be dank Sup Forums meme cards and cancer normie meme cards. Memes would increase your meme magic quotient somehow, and one of the visual thematics could be Pepe vs. Dat Boi.

>just for fun online thing
Hearthstone?

here

the restoration/health bonus card .. would signify the white women who voted for Trump

love them ladies

Not really familiar but maybe. I would prioritize creating OC over being autistic about playability. We can always make tweaks.

>Not top trumps

Step it up

Pretty great quote but in my opinion, you can't beat the

>TURNS THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!!!

fixed this

10Xs attack/speed increase card *pic related

Nice. Would it be cool if you made one that says "I don't like em putting chemicals in the water that TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!"

I'm working on a mockup for an idea for card classifications. Right now, I'm thinking

>people
>memes
>platforms (website, debate, protest)
>tactics

Set one release is focused on the Election with elements of meme magic in the background. The cover art is Trump one one side with Pepe above him and Hillary on the other with dat boi above her.
Trump would have high leadership with a play by the rules attitude and an inane ability to use meme magic, while Hillary would have her corruption, and her media and big donor support.
Perhaps the objective of each game is to win the 2016 election, you would get to choose one "Candidate" card who is who you are running (Trump, Clinton, Jeb, Cruz, Bernie, little Marco, etc). You could have an ongoing Meme Magic pool, which allows you to use Meme Magic cards, you could also have a Media pool with various media outlets that support and back you, as well as a Donor pool which gives you various benefits or abilities. As the game progresses you gain more backers and more support (i.e through the meme magic "Grab Her By The Pussy" card Trump has secured the Black vote, while Clinton through her CNN news outlet and her "Russians did it!" card has developed a web if deceit that does not allow Trump to play anymore Russian aid cards). The winner would be decided when one side has enough Electoral College votes. At the end of a game both sides would compare the number of "Secured Votes" and take into account any active Meme Magic abilities that could persuade the outcome.
Talking about this really reminds me of the Illuminati card game that actually already has a Hillary Clinton card and several others that relate to the US elections.

Help me out here

People
>Donald Trump, The Trump
>Hillary Clinton, Shillary
>Alex Jones, Nutcase
>John Oliver, Current Year Man
>Barack Obama, Obongo
>Michelle Obama, Michael

Groups
>Black Lives Matter (evil)
>DNC (evil)
>RNC (neutral)
>CTR (evil)
>Trump's Internet People (good)
>Wikileaks (good)

Memes
>Pepe (dank)
>Dat Boi (cancer)
>The Delegates (dank)
>Occupy Democrats Facebook Macros (cancer)

Platforms
>First RNC debate (Debate)
>Democratic National Convention (Event)
>Houston Riot (Protest)
>Sup Forums (Website)
>Tumblr (Website)
>Facebook (Website)

Tactics
>Throw out absentee ballots
>Start a fucking race riot
>Weaponized autism
>Grab her by the pussy

Forgot to say; dank/good = Trump, cancer/evil = Hillary. Maybe there could be a way to make neutral enemies change alignments.

I think each player should have a Trump deck and a Hillary deck. One plays one side, one plays the other. This is either chosen by the players or a coin flip. You can also have a Jill Stein/Gary Johnson neutral deck which allows you to use cards from both series and create hybrid strategies.

What do you think?

I like all these ideas except that you should only be able to run Trump, Hillary, and Gary/Stein for the weirdos who want to use hybrid strategies.

Or what about just a "third party" series that runs a candidate named Gill Johnstein, who is running on a marijuana legalization ticket and is all DUDE WEED jokes?

I want to physically own them

Maybe one day.

I like the idea of "Personality" cards such as Alex Jones, Nigel Forage, or John Podesta who can be played and would have different effects based on which part your "Candidate" card is affiliated with? Or Perhaps just has one ability that benefits their irl Party and Candidate more somehow.
A Trump and Hillary starter deck seems a must.

I thought I was the only one who still collected Pokémon cards.

Oh I see it's not about a Sup Forums -keymon meetup thread. I has a sad

fixed the type

How about three candidate cards; Trump, Clinton, and Gill Johnstein of the Free the Green Party?

You should have been here four years ago. We were making a Sup Forums Pokemon rom hack.

I was a Sup Forumstard then sadly

What is this "xyz" stuff, I only played through like the first four sets of cards

Kek that's great. We'll use that quote on the final version.

Every human should have an alternate name. I'd vote on "Not an Argument" with Stefan, and have him be boosted when Ben Garrison is in play.

The new games were called X and Y because they were the first in full 3D.

What about race cards and gender cards that you can attach to fighters to give them immunity from certain attacks? Races could be whites, blacks, Jews, Mexicans, Muslims, etc. while genders could be Hillary's woman card plus a bunch of made up Tumblr genders. And then shit like "attack helicopter"

Oh, and what about every card has its own gender and race, but you can gain strengths and weaknesses by "identifying" as different ones?

Liberals could think you're brave and conservatives could think you're either retarded or funny depending on which one you use.

The Blue is her Meme Magic pool, so each turn she will add 1 to her Meme Magic pool (Hillary is extremely weak with Meme Magic, instead she relies on Moloch).
The Green is her Donor pool, so each turn she will add 7 to her Donor pool (Hillary has a lot of Donors).
The Yellow is her Media pool, so each turn she will add 7 to her Media pool (Hillary controls the mainstream media).
So as the game progresses these pools will go up and down. Up when she activates and gains at the beginning of her turn, and goes down as she plays Meme Magic/Media/Donor cards and uses abilities.

Amazing. Now all she needs is quote.

Also, what do you think about adding Identity to the card? Race, gender, and sexuality. Hillary's would be white, female, and ???, but you can replace them for social justice points if you draw an Identity card from your deck.

Suggest MTG. Popular, 2nd least gay trading card game (least gay is Illuminati)

Simple project: Duel decks. "Battle of the Elder Gods: Kek vs. Moloch"

Big project could be a 3-set story, kind of like Shards of Alara.
1st set: "They hate us for our freedoms"
2nd set: "Reign of Chaos"
3rd set: "America Reborn"

Here's a few cards:

Political Correctness (enchantment, 3 colorless, 1 black)
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player sacrifices a white creature. Put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield for each creature sacrificed this way.
pic: a black zombie with confused face, probing the empty skull cavity of a white girl SJW whose cranium he just smashed open. Her dead hand clutches a protest sign saying "free brains for zombies! NOW!"

Goblin Dole office (enchantment, 1 red)
Cumulative upkeep X, where X is the number of Goblins you control. If you pay the upkeep, put X 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens onto the battlefield. If you don't pay the upkeep, sacrifice Goblin Dole Office and each Goblin you control does damage equal to its power to you.

Feral City (land)
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice a permanent.
tap: Add RGB to your mana pool. Feral City does 3 damage to you.

Addicted Scrappers (1 colorless, 1 red)
Creature-Human Rogue 1/2
Haste
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player sacrifices an artifact. If that player can't sacrifice an artifact, tap addicted scrappers. If that player does sacrifice an artifact, untap addicted scrappers.

Orcish Settlers (it's a real card)
If you have Soros money, destroy a fuckload of lands.

I love it, she would be a White Female (would she be straight or a lesbian?).
Also certain attacks could be more beneficial vs certain races like you were saying.

Made some MTG cards a little while back:
pastebin.com/WgQdQW7t

Also have a photoshop file with some card face mockups I can upload so others can tool around with them.
Just tell me a good site I don't have to register at. Been a while since I uploaded or downloaded anything.

Her sexuality would be "unknown."

Gender changes will work depending on the candidate supporter base you use it on, and what you change it to. So for instance, becoming "demigender" will be effective on Bernie supporters but damaging to Trump supporters. Whereas identifying as an "attack helicopter" would be the opposite; effective for Trump supporters and damaging for liberal parties.

I propose four candidates:

>Donald Trump "The Don" leader of the Republican Party
>Hillary Clinton "Shillary" leader of the Democratic Party
>Gill Johnstein "DUDE WEED" leader of the Free the Green Party (third party parody, combination of libertarian and green)
>Bernie Sanders "Hernie Panders" leader of the Social Justice Alliance

Even though Sanders didn't run, it would be the easiest way to get gobs of SJW jokes into the game. Hillary didn't actually pull SJWs as much as she did media and intellectual elites.

Can you upload a few here first? Imgur also matches your description.

I like it. The addition of more candidates would definitely open up the amount of people who would be interested in the game. I assume you dont want Ted/Cruz/Marco in the game right? I guess my dreams of a Jeb! presidency will have to wait.
Heres a Trump mock up, I feel as though he needs more or a better ability. I tried to make his ability like his irl power to play 10d chess but idk.

Maybe Jeb to make alignments more even

Hernie (far left) > Hillary (left) > Third Party (aspects of left and right) > Jeb (right) Trump ("far right" according to the media, actually just right)

Imo, I think the candidates' regular photos would fit better. What do you think?

Went with Evergreen keywords for simplicities sake. Could be polished to be a bit more interesting with specific set mechanics.

Here's a sample card. Made them for another game concept a little while back. Should prove somewhat useful as a base template I guess. Got a few other colors and such.

Also imgur doesn't work for psd files.

You can't convert them to png?

I like the look and the polish. Maybe a slightly different font?

Have these from a while ago

... png doesn't let you edit the files to actually make the cards. It's far easier to share .psd's for things like this.

Font selected for body text is Helvetica for ease of readability of small text is ever needed. Fit better with the technologic/ high fantasy theme. Now that I think on it, this was for a Log Horizon game on /tg/ I built these for originally.

Not thrilled with some of the card backings and templating, but like I said, if someone gives me an upload site, I can put the source files there and people can tinker with them to at least have a starting point.

Il see what they look like with regular photos swapped in instead.

I also feel as though we should divide up how much each of the voter blocks are worth.
Other vote = 1 point
Asian vote = 1 point
Black vote = 2 points
Hispanic vote = 2 points
White Male vote = 2 points
White female vote = 2 points
I get off the top of my head, makes it an even 10 points, 6 to win the game. The "Election" could be called after a certain turn # (say turn 10) and whoever has the most votes at this point wins. These Vote blocks would be represented by a card for each that would start in the middle and would be given to each player as they game progresses so each player can see how many points the other has (the polls). Idk throwing ideas out.
Heres an example of a Meme Magic card that costs a whopping 22 Meme Magic (taken from your pool) to play. I imagine Meme Magic cards like trap cards that sit on the field face down until a point when the owner wants to flip them, pay the cost, and activate them. This makes Meme Magic vulnerable to cards that can remove things from the field (and lets you set up for the end game)

Non shit no registration upload service? Anyone?