Black guy here

Black guy here.

Was just wondering what Sup Forums's opinions of black people who aren't from America are. Do you feel that the "nigger" stereotype is because of Americans?

Any postive/negative experiences with non-American blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html#ixzz4QbEkp4sy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're all niggers to me.

You can take a monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of a monkey.

Africans from Africa and Africans from non-African countries are very different cultures. The first thinks he's entitled to something for something that didn't happen to him. The second knows his circumstances are his fault.

A nigger is a nigger don't matter if he from Detroit, Nigeria or Sweden he's still the same old nigger

Some blacks are alright

fpbp

>The latter thinks he's entitled to something for something that didn't happen to him. The former knows his circumstances are his fault.
whoops. fixed

I love US & UK black people
I wish they weren't so quick to call racism though

Depends on how you act.
If you act like a nigger I'll ignore you or deride you.
If you act like a civilized human I'll treat you like a civilized human.

But regardless of how you act, I still think you shouldn't be in a white country, and you really need to get the fuck out of Britain especially.

I grew up on a predominantly white council estate, so I can tell you firsthand that white people are also capable of acting like "niggers."

I don't hate white people, but I'm just saying.

Well I'm of Carribean descent. My dad was true working class. He passed his strong work ethic down to me and my brothers.

man don't care about all that

Black people is cool to me. Sometimes they are loud and shit but most of them are okay.

Not many of them there tho.

IMO I think black people who "act white" are totally fine. I don't think black people are inferior, I think black culture is inferior

>Was just wondering what Sup Forums's opinions of black people who aren't from America are.

English > Jamaican > American > Every other black person >Africa

Same.
I wish they weren't so brainwashed by their music either. I love me some 21 Savage and Gucci Mane but you don't see me going out shooting niggas.
Also, light skin black chicks are bombbbb.

lol met some lovely, inelligent and honorable black people in my life. Once again Sup Forums proves that they are sheltered neck beards with no actual experience of the real world.

White people can be niggers too, pic related

Manchester, I have no bad experiences with blacks. I think the problem is in London.

You're going to trigger the stormfag racists on Sup Forums by asking this question. I love redpilled blacks.

there are two categories

black people, and niggers

black people are respectable, like ben carson

niggers are the ones who like gang culture and rob stores for jordans.

All niggers are evil.

>Black guy here
Nice try Achmed

Jamaicans and Nigerians are fine. Anything other than that is completely nigger tier 95% of the time.

This. Redpilled blacks tend to be wonderful and respectable members of the community.

Nigger is a culture, not a skin colour

But almost all black ppl are niggers

From what I've seen in British mvoues and media, British blacks are pathetic little monkeys that are obsessed with emulating American gangster culture even though they have never and will never experience the sort of poverty and racism blacks in America have experienced. BLM in the UK is a sad pathetic joke.

non niggerish blacks>nigerish blacks>wiggers>abos>png blacks

>because of Americans
It's because of the bell curve broski. Your population has more dumb violent retards as a percentage of your total population, despite the fact dumb violent retards exist in all population groups. This is born out in the crime, employment, and education statistics of every country you inhabit.

I do have some sympathy for you if you are "one of the good ones," but there's literally no reason to make rules on behalf of you and then subject the rest of the population to your mostly retarded and savage kin. If you want to help your fellow man, go to Africa and sterilize anyone with an IQ below 100.

You wouldn't call a regular sane person a nigger like you wouldn't call a mentally challenged person a retard. It's people that act like retards that you call retarded and people that act like niggers have to be labeled niggers.

I thought you knew the difference between nigger, nigga and niga you faggot.

This also applies to niggers in any country. Desperately trying to emulate American gangsta culture.

I agree, wiggers are worse scum than regular niggers. They are white, they have no excuse for their behavior. I hold them to a higher standard.

There are stormfags and then normal conservatives.

The majority of blacks are niggers, but not all.

The biggest problem is the nigger community. Those that try to escape it are 'acting white' or 'Uncle Toms'. They want to pin all problems on whitey but really their problem is from within. Some redpilled blacks know this but are 'race traitors'. The irony is great.

Mexicans, Asians, Indians etc are all more recent immigrants and they've progressed in society further than blacks.

Negroes in the UK are miles above the US ones, it's the ragheads that shit everything up there. Negroes in Italy are iether fob who want gibs and ficki ficki or decent and smart in a weird way good fellows.
In France they are just shit. This is from the places I've visited and lived in, other countrys may be different

Ah your are the shill who makes the "carribean immigrants are great" threads

Worked with a guy from eritrea, great guy, he work hard, wanted to learn, went to school after work to learn swedish etc. If the majority of blacks where like him, Africa wouldnt be such a shithole and you could all stay there having a nice life. Sad!!

You're cool with me as long as you're articulate and don't speak in Ebonics

I think bad economic conditions produce desperate and uneducated people

this is one of the major things

This, right here.

the black people from small towns in my country are just white people with different skin colour, the black people in the big cities are niggers

Christian ones are decent.
Muslims ones aren't.

A friend of mine got mugged by a nigger. Another friend got his luggage stolen in a train.
Personally I have never had any trouble with blacks, except for the fact that they literally yell to each other in the subway and it's pretty annoying.

>tfw don't speak with Ebonics or in an articulate way

>whites
>slavs

All blacks are primitive monkey-like subhumans.
The bar is so low for you kind that you think that simply by acting like a normal person justifies your presence in our countries.
>b-but i have a good job and contribute to the economy
>b-but white people can also act trashy
>muh dick white girls want me here
Sorry but no, you are and always will be a subhuman.
YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Lived in South Africa and California among a few other less significant places and I can confirm that blacks are even more niggerish outside of America. You're degenerates everywhere.

niggers is specificly ment for americans.

africans are different race then niggers.

Africa is also shitty.
Won't deny that there are some based africans and carribeans however.

iam a nigger for example, but i am white.

this are british chavs.

we call them Nigers

Every African I meat is respectful and intelligent. Black Americans think they can get what they want by whining and are insufferable in the political sense.

>Black guy here.
Damn I really hate reading that.

sage.

Where the FUCK are you finding these African blacks. They are sub-human.

Sorry the universe fucked you better luck next time

Really makes me think

depends,

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

People are people

most blacks in Scotland seem like nice middle class lads since they're usually fourth generation Caribbean immigrants who's parents worked hard to make it here and they're not still booty blasted about slavery and stuck in a welfare gangsta culture ghetto like American negroes

You stay wherever you are. We'll stay here. No problem.

the nigger stereotype is becaue of blacks in western countries pretty much

I was good friends with a Jamaican who moved here when he was 15. A nice dude.

Blacks are just as unruly, disorganized and criminalistic in other countries they migrate too, and without the whole American slavery excuse.

And there isn't a SINGLE well-run black society or neighborhood in the entire fucking world.

I've met one black person in Britain who I have liked. And he's half white. Black people are all the same. Dregs of mankind.

Go back to Africa.

Have a group of friends from the 'hood', one of whom is from Africa. He's by far much more level headed and grounded than ameri nigs. he was broken into, and hasn't like the 'hood' or hood people since.

nigger are horrible even in canada... I got robbed once in my life and guess the demographics ? Yep niggers. And youre only 3% of the pop here

im sure its a coincidence due to whitey oppression

Yeah, agreed. There are even a lot of problems of course in their countries, but I will say that I have met some very good Jamaicans. And Ethiopians, of course.

AND I'VE GOT BARE AMMO LIKE SMARTIES
INSTALL AIR VENTS IN UR ARTERIES

A black person can be a socially apt individual, but generally aren't, but preemtive prejudice is required if you care about your own safety.
Long ago I tried to ignore stereotypes, and all it yielded me was sadness, they exist for a reason.

>opinions of black people
An overrated fad I'm sure will pass.

Those are anglos my friend

The couple blacks I met in my city were cool.

Black immigrants are better than native whites. Prove be wrong.

I'm ok with not trashy blacks. I hate niggers. I still want you illegal immigrants out of my country.

Chavs usually have the surname O`riley or McGlocklin or something, usually Irish filth or Irish diaspora.

Also
>Scotland
>Not Anglo
Apply yourself you beady eye'd beads.

Please keep stabbing each other, it saves us whites a job. Thank you based Trident operation.

And most of the legal ones out too.

lots of people here from Eritrea
generally africans here are good workers and family men, but there are also fuckheads and mafia tier gangs, just like whites here

fuck off nigger

Go meet some Hatians in Florida or Somalis in Minnesota

I have been seeing a lot of negroes here in Canada lately they seem alright and the fathers are still with the familys even when there are two to three kids

Doesn't matter. At the end of the day they shouldn't be in white countries, and blacks are still the demographic by far most overrepresented for crime in the UK no matter how you spin it.

Oh, look affirmative action fucking whites in play.

Go fuck yourself libtard cuck.

Pretty much this. It's too bad so many blacks seem obsessed with maintaining their culture and shitting on blacks who don't conform. Not going to get anywhere when you subscribe to a culture of obnoxiousness, self-defeatism, and willful ignorance.

Yeah just wait until they turn the Coliseum into a nigger refugee center and your grand kid Jamal got shot for his Jordan's.

Dis muh fuckin nigga.

>Be black
>Go to ivy league school
>Go into computer engineering program
>For 4 years, watch white and Asian students drop out of the program cuz it's 'too hard'. One kid even killed himself sophomore year.
>Graduate as the only black computer engineering student that year.
>Currently working had head Android engineer at well known tech company. Currently leading a team of skelly whites dudes.

HUR DUR YOU ONLY GOT IN CUZ AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!!

This is why alt-right fags piss me off.

Black people act the same all over the world regardless. In France, UK, and even here, they are the thuglife niggers. I wish it was just a US stereotype, I really do, but unfortunately it's the cold reality.

Some of it is IQ.

Sub-Saharan niggers will likely nig.

But normal curves do have tails on both sides...

Back to Niggertopia where you belong, Land of Apes. Everything you people touch turns to shit like your skin.

I think they are likely bad everywhere.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

>Police hold black men responsible for more than two-thirds of shootings and more than half of robberies and street crimes in London, according to figures released by Scotland Yard.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html#ixzz4QbEkp4sy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You probably did only get in because of affirmative action

non-African flag = you're shit.

Nigga you know damn good and well that you are cherry picking. Props and atta boys to you, but you are the still an exception that proves the rule, rather than breaking it.

Non-American blacks are even dumber than American blacks, who at least have some degree of admixture with European ancestors.

I used to think the niggers are the worst in america meme was true until i worked with a blackman who at the age of 45 was able to look back at his previous life and want to move past it. Thats because africans and middle easterners are fucking sunhuman monsters who shouldnt even be returned to their homelands when he kick them out of america. There is a nigger culture in america but that group accepts anyone that's poor shitty and trashy into it and turns them into monsters who kill their first person at 13 or think theyre hard because they steal cigarettes. Remove niggardom and remove mudslimes and I'll happily say that black people are americans. Hell my uncle on my mothers side is black and he makes 150k and every now and again I get a chuckle out of black culture.

Sure. Meanwhile white people do this shit all the time and no one bats an eye.

Nice strawman you built. It will be a shame if someone broke it.

You get quotas, economic aid, and so on.

That's a fact, I haven't said you can only do it because of discrimination against whites, what I said is that the discrimination against whites overwhelmingly favors you.

all the time would be like how blacks can get into college with lower grades because if affirmative action, not an isolated case where a rich man pays for his son - something that has no relation to race

Clearly, you're dealing with a very specific sub-section of Africans.