Questionable content

ayooooooo

Attached: QyB2-y5LBPRw9RYo2QoAZM95OV7uSZg24q34zmaOjmW37tme19QZxMhaS3mSphGu.png (800x1160, 432K)

dafuq this nigga has like three separately occuring developmental diseases in one strip

Jeph could've pandered to the foot fetishists, but NOOOOOOOOOOO..........

I know they'll never fuck because that'd end the suspense which is all that this has going for it

but come on, just do it already

Attached: you're as big as your sister.png (177x82, 20K)

Huh?

God damn it Clinton go fist the robocop

FUCK
THE
ROBOT

Attached: 1404443586498.png (400x300, 224K)

Stop posting this shit.

"no!"

Oh hey let me tear myself from. This thick brown girl to talk to the gay bouncer. Because that's fucking hetero!
Fuck
This
Comic!

Man, I just want a week's worth of strips of Brun and Hannelore talking about clocks

This. He is all about the teasing. See the tranny storyline, after they got together and fucked the story went downhill. He hasnt the attentionspan nor the creativity to show good stories after they are together.

I want neither Clinton or the security guy to score with Brun because they're just so pathetic they deserve nothing but misery

Everyone loves reading Questionable Content.

>sister

>talking about cocks
Ftfy

Literally the only thing that could make this worse is if Claire really did show up

Sniff those pits!

Attached: Sweaty Brun arms up.png (238x484, 37K)

You sound like you think they’re competing and it needs to be one or the other instead of the only true option, which is for both at the same time to fuck the brown one. And probably make out with eachother.

We know Elliot has a crush on Clinton, we just need Clinton to ‘realize’ he’s bi as well and for the three of them to decide to all date eachother.

can we get Shadman to do a commission for any of these fucks from QC
>i will fucking pay for 3 or 4 of them

Disgust.jpg

Great reaction image.