BREAKING: MELANIA AND BARON NOT STAYING IN WHITE HOUSE DUE TO BARRON HAVING AUTISM

us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2016/11/barron-trump-s-difficult-time-with-campaign-fuels-autism-questions-001271475.html

us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2016/11/barron-trump-s-difficult-time-with-campaign-fuels-autism-questions-001271475.html

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/306942-melania-and-barron-trump-wont-move-to-white-house-report

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/306942-melania-and-barron-trump-wont-move-to-white-house-report

>LITERALLY /ONE OF US/

>LITERALLY /OUR GUY/

Baron is autistic. This has to do with how Melania is deciding to handle things.

With Autism there is a MAJOR need for structure and routine.

READ: Baron is too autistic to move away from his penthouse life

This really explains why Trump is so anti-vaccine too

This is how he reconciles with him producing such an untermensch of a child

Other urls found in this thread:

us.blastingnews.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>moving from a gold plated penthouse
>too a nigger ridden White House (that pains me to type)

We should have won.

Who cares if he's an autistic retard? He isn't running for President.

sure, so much for caring for the people in this country and having them pay more for security

face it, every other presidential child has moved into the White House, this is custom

You're ""Aryan""" child is literally a little socially stunted lanklet!

Imagine being just a regular shy kid and waking up to see all the major papers in the country declaring you have autism.

Literally just the liberal media picking on a little kid

Fuck off nigger OP

why do you care if Michelle is a tranny then?

she wasn't running for president

It's the middle of the school year you tard. They don't wanna disrupt his education.

Or maybe it's because they didn't want to pull Barron out of school in the middle of the school year to move to DC.

I don't care if he is but I've never heard of us.blastingnews.com

Forgive me if I don't take their word for it.

I don't. We were just joking around about how ugly she is. We don't literally think she is a tranny.

but where's your source though

Baron doesn't fucking have autism. Someone made it up, and now it's a meme.

Baron is Melania's only son with Trump. Melania is probably more introverted than Trump's previous wives, thus a son with an introverted personality.

He's good with the cyber, but that doesn't imply autism.

>us.blastingnews.

Credible news source, surely.

>Same link posted 5 times

Looks like the OP has autism.

>blastingnews.com

this if FAKE NEWS. I AM CONVINCED THESE THREADS ARE JUST BOTS WITH A SCRIPT BECAAUSE THERES NO WAY THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE WOULD ALL MIS THE CHANCE TO CALL OP ON THIS BULLSHIT
FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>Blastingnews
ok

But they reallywont be moving the the white house. fucking hell why can't barron just go to Sidwell Friends

bullshit, my mother is super extroverted while Im super introverted with no friends who goes outside once a week

You probably have autism, then.

What did he mean by this?

>fuels autism questions
That really fueled my autism.

He probably has a bunch of 18+ anime figs in his room and is too lazy to rebox them to move it.

We may have memed too hard on this one.

>hot MILF and her cute shota son living together alone at home while dad is away at work

The doujin is literally writing itself at this point.

This.

wtf I love hillary now, how can you support a guy with an autistic son?
Trump must have very low energy genes.

I really think it's only a matter of time until it comes out that Melania has a side piece. And oh god the scandal when it happens.

the signs are obvious

he has

a u t i s m
u
t
i
m

barron "racist the autist" trump

why does it matter if she's ugly then

literally every presidential child has been pulled out during his school year

i think only a child on the spectrum would need otherwise

common sense and video footage

was enough for you guys to diagnose hillary with pneumonia right?

>MSM pissed that Melania and Donald have a genuinely happy marriage (pic related)
>MSM sees Barron fidgety at 3 AM during Donny's victory speech
>start smearing Barron as autistic and slutshaming Melania over glamor photos

Anyone else making an area RWDS death list?

>this is custom
It's customary to be a bad parent and use your kid as a prop for pictures?

lol this is some 360d chess

>now millions of single mothers with retarded kids are going to be sympathetic towards Trump
>the primary demographic that hates him next to womyn of color, numales and childless spinsters

I've heard from insider sources that Melania still breastfeeds him

>the left are pieces of shit

Yeah, it's really shocking. kek

This. It's pretty scummy. This is why we shouldn't go easy on them.

> Some retarded/liberal media picking on an 11 year old.

If the lynching ever begins, I will be cheering like a woo-girl from the crowd.

t. formerly civilized person

Make Barron the Secretary of Repetitive Tasks and Complex Equations

>Google says it wtf it hates fake news now
>spam everywhere with fake news
>WTF we need to do something about this fake news

hngh...

Honestly, would you want to live in the current White House? Knife-carrying psychos jumping over the fence, tubes of Obama's butt lube lying everywhere, Michelle's pubes littering every room. There is nothing that would compel me to enter that stinking hellhole.

>tfw Trump planned this all years in advance by injecting young barron with autism

> untermensch
> autistic retard

If he's autistic then he has most likely above average intelligence, and this kid being smart has been confirmed by multiple people. He is neither retarded nor an untermensch.

Barron needs to have distance from his mom

"Autism" is bullshit

in most pictures he look traumatized and sick of fake bullshit that he does not understand why he has to do because he is too young

poor kid, I want him to hang out with some based Secret Service guys, and the mid atlantic region is SO much better than the NYC area

>this much butthurt

Were you raped as a child?

>putting your youngest son opposite the fucking Vice President during your victory speech
Honestly, that's fucking classy.

Since she had him at 36 you never know. And Trump was old as fuck when he was conceived. Studies show semen in men degrades with age and it affects more than just fertility.

>NOT MOVING IN UNTIL JUNE WHEN BARRON IS FINISHED SCHOOL

Liberals always project.

who would ever want to expose their child to nigger stink? like, ever? The whole place needs to be gutted

the entire first family not occupying the white house would be good news.

every little reduction in federal operating cost counts.

Why did they do it. Honestly it seems like Melania is trying to bush Barron as Trump's favourite son.

poor kid

not joking

thats embarrasing and he knows it

he does not want to be "that kid" but he cant escape it

>Donald Trump makes fun of disabled people! Unacceptable!

>lololol Barron is autistic

Baron does NOT have autism

the leftist cuck jew filth MSM is picking on a little kid all because they LOST.

disgusting

>Trump is everything Liberals desire, yet refuse to accept because it comes in the form of a white man.

everything but force.

Barron is John Titor and is critical to maintain the worldline.

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

ahahaha so much for your trumpire eh? can't even pop out a normally functioning son

this.

top fucking kek, this

Maybe he is.
Word is that Barron is more like Trump than any of his siblings.
You really think they'd dote on him like they do if he was a sperg? They'd hide him away like the Kennedys did Rosemary.

Marrying a tranny is gay as fuck.
Having an autistic kid just kind of sucks.

>blasting news
>opinion section

Hahahaha

So what if he is? Half of you just say you're autistic to be funny when in reality, it's pretty cringey.

ever notice how the liberals are always quick to call people autistic. They called Putin autistic. They called Trump autistic. Now they're calling barron autistic.

But somehow we never get credit for being autistic.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So please for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

also check my American Revolution digits
CONFIRMED: Melania is breastfeeding Barron to boost his mental development and savantism to demigod levels so he can play hyperbolic 777 dimensional geopolitical chess and become the future emperor

If he was severely autistic they would not be able to hide it. He may be a little on the scale somewhere. I am counting on little Barron to be a good super-villain down the road.

Hi

Reddît.

I'm

Surprised

You

Are actually

Posting on

This

Website again

After how

BTFO

You were

On

Election day.

Also,

Double spacing

After every sentence

Isn't

Necessary

On Sup Forums.

>ten year old
>3 am
>politely stifles yawn
>will finish schoolyear before moving
AUTISTIC SPERGLORD DETECTED

Leave the poor kid alone. You guys are disgusting.

>We don't literally think she is a tranny
Speak for yourself kid

Hiro fix this shit hole website

so much for "muh god-emperor superior genes"

ehhh?

looks like Sup Forums is BTFO once again with their white savior producing only mentally senile offspring!

s t r a w m a n~~

Without him, we lose the cyber-war. Better prop up our great defender.

>has three successful kids with no sign of the other two being duds
This line of attack is more pathetic than the popular vote meme, but it's nice seeing you confused libshits batting your arms around wildly. We get it, you're media lost control and you have no clue what to do or say now.

This.

you don't think Trump can't afford his own security, and wasn't already paying for security? he probably has an ex-military kill squad on retainer.

As for every other presidential child moving into the White House, this is probably the first time in history where it's a DOWNGRADE in accommodations. I'd rather live in the golden Trump Tower penthouse than nigger stained government housing

GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US

GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US

GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US

>us.blastingnews.com/opinion
>blastingnews.com
>/opinion
>OPINION
OP is a faggot.

Really going to attack the kid?
Campaigns with puzzle pieces and shit but because he's Trump's son send out the pitbulls?
Scumbags. Every last one of them.

Barron is a time traveller retard, he's acting autistic on purpose
Who knows what the "little" feller is up to

Here's your (((you)))

Fuck autism and fuck retarded people.

>blastingnews

>thehill

No Thanks, I'll wait til a real news source covers this BS

Sup Forums
>REEEEEE FUCK SAFE SPACES GFHGUIFKDH REEE

also Sup Forums
>m-muh safe spacess! no bully pls! especially not barron, he's an autist just like us :(

so pathetic! sad!

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

because he's the next president

If took that seriously, you might be autistic

The smell of cocoa butter and fro-sheen is said to aggravate autism as well.

Makes sense to avoid that stank ass place now.

I'm 100% convinced she is. I know a man when I see one.

literally one of us
man, i was not expecting this

>to allow their son to finish out the year at the same school

Why are you spreading lies, user?

Really like how Trump is putting New Public Management into overdrive, even in a cultural way.

Fuck the WH as a symbolic mansion of power, it is just an administrative office building that happens to be in small and ugly as fuck two family home in a bad neighbourhood.

>Attacking and spreading rumours about a child
What the fuck

Nice strawman. People don't like to see a kid picked on who literally dindu nuffin. Why do you want to turn that into some sort of ideological victory?

Look at their ties.Red, white and blue

Jesus Christ, every single one of your post has the iconic redditor style double spacing. Shouldn't you be on r/politics literally shaking right now?

Makes you wonder who the real chessmaster is.

Then where did Obama's daughters come from?

>SOME RANDOM LUGENPRESSE RUMOR
>WILD CONCLUSION NOT SUPPORTED BY FACTS
>PLS REPLY TO THREAD
>DO IT NOW FAGGOT
>HAPPENING
the post