Libertarian here

Debate me, if you dare.

not an argument

no step on snek

Why do you hate America?

fpbp

I just fundamentally don't think "libertarianism" is even possible given the complexity of a modern economy.

Look at systems theory - look at "emergent" properties vs. designed properties.

Once you get to a certain point of complexity, there will naturally form administrative and organizational systems to manage that complexity.

These systems will - by their nature - have inherent power, because they will be dominated by large organizations with a lot of resources and personnel.

Libertarianism has no real "response" to this; only some vague rhetoric about "competition."

In practice, you need a strong government to shape these systems into something other than neo-feudalism or techno-feudalism.

THE FLAG
CHECK THE FLAG YOU DUNCES

not an argument

There has never been a truly Libertarian nation and never will be, because it's an ideology built on greed and selfishness that only benefits/caters to the extremely minority class of the richest people in any given country.

>In practice, you need a strong government to shape these systems into something other than neo-feudalism or techno-feudalism
Prove it.

My nigger.

nah i dont , you win
sage

What happens when the overwhelming majority of the country doesn't want to live under a libertarian system? How do you plan on convincing >95% of the people that making constant microtransactions for everything other than breathing and getting the enviroment destroyed by big business is ok?

"Has fought no wars"

Of course, what would they fight with dildos?

How do you build roads as systematically effectively as we do now in a Pure Libertardian society? What's stopping people from making toll roads everywhere?

They haven't done jack shit because they've never BEEN jack shit.

"If you can't afford to pay the tolls, you deserve to die for being a worthless parasite"

At what point do you stop being a Libertarian? I can understand the whole smaller government, more isolationist ideals, but would you rather lower taxes over not paying for emergency services like fire departments and police? Or for roads and running water?

voluntary contracts

how do massive public institutions like hospitals, public colleges, etc get funding in a libertarian society

certain things need a pooling of money to function properly, no?

libertarians fall into the same trap that communists do

your whole system has never been tried

yet you act as if you know it'll work

no, it's theoretical bullshit

I'll continue stepping on your snake until we get out of the theoretical realm

Sink this thread

>oi

How to build road?

Idk.
Ask Sir McAdam

not an argument

Dave Smith. Please fucking stop.

Truly, this is some compelling shit.

You libertarian, bro?

not an argument

>fought no wars

Wow rude, the founding fathers of Amerca where anti governemnt and started a war. The only reason they taxed people was because after a short time people complained there were no government funds to maintain roads and such.

How do you deal with monopoly? And environment damage caused by corporations? And what about disabilities? What about homelessness, and those that can't afford healthcare, and other basic needs?

Thanks for the (you), homie.

all g cuz

not an argument

> complex systems
> require central planning

It's as is if no one wrote about the economic calculation problem & the distribution of knowledge in society which would've surely won someone a nobel prize.

Why no one listens to Hayek is fucking astounding.