Pitbull Hate Thread

Pitbull Hate Thread

>Hurr Durr, OP is a muslim
>t. Ahmed

love my pitt

Maybe this should be a "council house and violent" hate thread instead because you know damn well that Chavs and Chavettes are why Pittbulls are violent.

Also fuck off back to pakistan

I'd love to murder you in a way more brutal than a Mexican drug cartel

Why are white girls so hot for the pitbull knot?

>Also fuck off back to pakistan

Fuck off back to your commie block, chav untermensch

I'm sure pitbulls are dangerous.
Surely they account for at least 1k deaths a year, right?

It's not like you're being a dick to a dog breed for only 360 deaths in the past 11 years or so, RIGHT?
You're not trying to cherry-pick data to make a specific dog breed you dislike seem more dangerous than it is, right?

my pitt happy was the most loyal dog ever, he literally saved my life from a nigger attack when I lived in LA, hes dead now, I haven't found another dog who is a suitable replacement, he was loyal smart, and a fuck beast, 110 lbs of muscle and sinew. i miss that scary looking doggo, niggers hated him, thats why I loved him so much.

I will slit your throat and watch as your blood drains then when you're dead I'll put you inside a pig coffin.

i dont hate pitbulls, but seriously they are fighting dogs, if you want a true pitbull like dog, get a murican stanford.

yes he is, which is why I would like to kick OP to death with some old school wing tips. it would give me great pleasure.

>have argentinian dogo
>everyone thinks its a pitbull

this friendly motherfucker would be happy to see robbers. My neighbors try to find excuses to call animal services on me because they think he's a pitbull.

I guess muslims really do stick together no matter what.

rottweilers are the predilect nigger eating dogs.

Good luck stopping his pit from doing the same to you.

you should kill them, are they liberal? make an excuse to invite them over, then shoot them after an argument, claim they were trying to kill you or your doggo, its pretty easy to get away with murder you know.

great dog

You made this thread like 10 times in the past hour. Kill yourself.

most are old women, about 60-70

Filthy creatures

rotties are great, I was looking at one, but they wanted 500 for the pup, and it turned out where I moved too more recently doesn't allow big dogs, which is why I am moving to Idaho, they pretty much don't give a shit about anything apparently.

Shitbulls should be only displayed in zoos

I honestly hate pitbulls

well NM then, they will probably die on their own.

pitbulls were banned a hundred years ago in norway and still is because of "mongrel race/violent genetics", not making this shit up

>doggo
reddit

>OP makes a thread
>OP then proxyfags to bump his shit thread
This is some serious autism.

Come the day of the rope I will personally execute each and every one of you spineless fucks

also

abu you have to go back

As is my sister.Not that I personally give a fuck. i don't know why my sister feels the need to compensate with these fucking monsters but I don't give a day-to-day fuck. I've invested all my protective love in my first cousin she's more similar to me than the 3 sisters I got and I secretively love her. But yeah this murder dog shit problem is interesting. Ban these fuckers and see what happens is my tip.

There is nothing wrong with pitbulls inherently. I rescued a pitbull puppy and she's been the sweetest and most gentle dog I've ever owned.

Look at my pitbull, OP. Look at her. Do you honestly hate her?

>pitbulls are dangerous wahhhh
enjoy your foo-foo poodle dogs you nu-male fucks

Cattle dog master race reporting in :3

Mastiffs are god tier. Will eat a nigger and leave no evidence. Will let your kids poke it in the eye with a smile on its face.

Yo, I moved to a hot ass beach house. I need a dog that can handle heat and likes to swim. Got any ideas?

Hello Leaf, I see you've found Sup Forums

Now you are what some may consider, bluntly, a newfag.

Please fuck off, and when the day of the rake comes, die.

My neighbor had one I fed him ground beef with grinded up glass

Why do mods

Spoken like a true pitbull-owning hick
Back to the trailer, Jethero, biscuits are done!