NJ POL MEETUP

NJ Sup Forums MEETUP. ALLARIE STATE PARK 12-3-16 1PM SAT.
Most of us shit lords or at least a lot are in NJ might as well have a little meetup. No fucking around at this park no signs just some trump hats and a good time. Im bringing 2 cases of water because half of you fucks live off tendies and havent been out side since you found this board. But Never the less.
Act civil no fucking around its december 3 on a Saturday. For you wage cucks.
This place got some nice historic scenery to check out so you history fags may take interest.
Contact me at Peccatorix on skype for questions and concerns or when this gets taken down .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMg_tE9wauw
youtube.com/watch?v=_IqDF7YSCDE
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping as nj citizen but wont be in state during the time

>NJ pol neetup
>in north jersey
This is why I hate you fuckin people. So fuckin full of yourselves. Keep fuckin our state up with the jersey city democrat machine. West Jersey secession when???

Ha yeah i feel ya lots of fags up here

Anyone have the screencap of what happened last Sup Forums meetup?

Don't eat the brownies

But the park is more southern in NJ

When was this

found it

Oh it was /k/ lol

Well good luck to you guys either way

Was gonna say this

last Sup Forums meetup was for Japan anons I believe.
I think you are thinking about /k/ meetup

My NJ-fu
youtube.com/watch?v=bMg_tE9wauw

youtube.com/watch?v=_IqDF7YSCDE

what the fuck...

Sup Forums should never meet up

Nah Nah Nah None of this shit is gona happen this is a state park with workers and park rangers if this happens its gona end quick

If you are Sup Forums and you haven't moved to PA yet you dun goofed.

I'm seriously considering driving three hours north to come. DC fag here.

No thanks! I live in Lawrenceville, NJ amd I don't want to meet any weebo fags.

I will be rolling up in a blacked out Audi with CA plates. Blaring shadilay through the moon roof

Bump desu

NWDC Reporting. Carpool?

Im driving from Toronto lads Ill see ya there.

Im ready

Wish I could go, but I work until 5 that day and I'm in North Jersey anyhow.

Have fun, centralfags.

hey bros

Howard County Maryland here. There are likely many of us in the DC/Maryland/Virginia/Southeast Pennsylvania areas as it is.

>lets me with Sup Forums anons
>bro im good

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I'm latino...but voted/support trump...i'm cool with you guys right?

where do you live in nw

friendship heights area. close by conn & neb

thinking about taking greyhound up from Florida for this. any hotels around that area?

I'm in DuPont circle area

ok you're okay in my books then.

you go to au or something?

Your fine with me come along. Ill be the guy in a trump hat with Deplorable on the side of it

Possibly...

>meeting a bunch of losers who claim they meme "ironically" but in reality are just a bunch of normies screaming about meme wars

No thanks

hour away from me but lazy to go just dont do anything to end up in local news ppl

Nah. Naval Academy 07. Did my time now work as a consultant.

Das the life. I work out of my apartment for SANS remotely

Long Island fag here, what if I don't want to get shot or drink someone's cum?

Im bringing my own shit. Planning to stop by WaWa for a sub or two.

ah gotcha.

Yeah i could now understand why people wouldnt drink anything ha

>meet Sup Forums irl
>realize that even though you're a weirdo you're the most normal person at the meetup

Will see about that buddy

I'm the guy everyone was trying to get into Comet because i live very close.

This is clearly an FBI trap. Don't fall for it.

>The Atlantic shore areas, in particular Atlantic City in Atlantic County, New Jersey and Cape May have a distinct economy centered on tourism. Cape May has the distinction of being geographically as far south as Washington, D.C., thus giving another sense to the name South Jersey.
Also see pic related, pretty sure the north jersey park you all want to meet at is just a wanna-be nyc shithole, like everything else in north and east jersey

i went to au and had a lot of buddies that lived right next to comet and i'd go hang out around there a lot. was pretty funny to see that shit blow up on here

Yeah thats it

Nah fuck that meet up in new bruns go bar hoppin bix nood my nikka

Hi fbi

I ev been to this park its a historic park its pretty soild for what where doing.

Also LI here. I have my JLPT test on Sunday the 4th but I'd be able to take the NJT train down, but is there a way to get from the train to the park? Seems like Belmar is the closest one.

Anyone /Middlesex/ here?

I'm in Spotswood. Nothing but old people and asians

ITSA NEW JASSE MAT UP

Im a mommouth fag

If i had said i was from NE would you have thought differently of me? Because I'll be honest with ya man...I'm saving up money to buy a house out there...deal with the dindus for like 5 more years and then watch my property quadruple as whites and educated latinos start taking over the hood.

depends on what part i suppose. i live in NE but right on the edge and it's pretty gentrified. there's still some rough fucking areas out here though

I proposed to my wife at Allaire. Its a nice place.

Anyone else planning to attend

I'm thinking over by trinidad and benning...I've watch a lot of people move out when I'm at my buddy's place..."we cant afoord dis shit no mo. we gots to move to largo"....

i mean i wouldnt want to live out there b ut you're right in that it'd be a good investment if you rough it out for a bit.

I'll go if I see a thread next weekend confirming people are coming.

Aye

Why does NJ get a Sup Forums meetup? While I feel that would be mostly awkward autist central, I want one for the DC area.

Alright i feel ya balls

Simmer down if you want one start one

lets do it at comet.

Because NJ Sup Forums posters take initiative and start them. Make your own and stop being a cuck.

I'd be highly surprised if anyone came off as autistic. You don't survive long in NJ unless you can play a good normie.

We've talked before.

That would be hilarious. But honestly, the food seems like it would suck.

no

I'm gonna drive by and throw buckets of piss at you all.

Do it no balls

Dude...I'm a peaceful supporter. No need for that.

Kek wills it.
I'll walk right up to you all and throw the buckets of piss on you, instead.
I must honor the digits.

Just a warning someone posted a link to this thread on an antifa forum.

link leaf

>/609/ here, wish I could go but I'm too afraid for all of that.

Anyways happy to see the NJ threads. One of the best states desu

Start saving

>nj pol meet up

go talk to any white guy over 40 in bergen county, instant pol meet up

Yeah I'm out then. I'm just trying to chill with like minded bros...not start a god damn riot.

Think they'd be pretty surprised to find it's just a bunch of neck beards and regular guys in a parking lot and not teh ebil nat-zees like they envision.

Hmm, is it worth it to drive 80 minutes to meet some fucking weebs in a state park?

Dude this is a leaf and were not here to start a riot if anything they will be taken off the property

If you dont have anything to do why not. if everyone sucks then theres still historical thing to look at

Someone bring beer and bud

I am considering it, I just got a new camera too...

>allaire state park is right next to Lakewood
Coincidence, I'm sure

what am i missing here?

Isn't that a gay area...

Can you bring Marijuana? I'll pay you for like a 40 bag

It's not as gay as people make it out to be.

Sucks living in the wilderness. I guess I'll go fish or something instead.

wanna suck me off?

nah bruh

post pics

So is Trump going to get us real guns and CCW?

Lakewood has the highest concentration of Orthodox jews outside of Israel.