Europe BTFO - new firearm ban

New attempt (16.11.2016!) by the EU commission to ban specifically:

- Civilian firearms of “AR 15 family”, also derivates
- Civilian firearms of “AK47 family”, also derivates
- ALL detachable magazines above 10 rounds (also for handguns, repeating-firearms, rimfires etc.)
- Strong regulation of magazines and semi-automatic firearms
- Stricest evaluation of exemptions
Immediate decision on bans, since “EU citizens” demand more protection!
Sourced from EU commission document, 16. November 2016, published on Website of Austrian Parliament:

firearms-united.com/2016/11/19/ar15-ak47-ban/

Other urls found in this thread:

firearms-united.com/2016/11/19/ar15-ak47-ban/
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek good. yuros have always been freedomless serfs, I can't wait until every last ethnic euroshit is dead and that continent becomes a caliphate.

if they keep pushing this globalist left wing faggot shit maybe the right will finally rise and waste them

Damn those czechs will be pissed off.

Hopefully they will Czexit. I was speaking to my czech shooting instructor back in july and he hates the EU for their gungrabbing ways

I know it s popular opinion that "europe sucks lol" but all the best guns are euro brands so you might want to consider what would happen when these brands move to us and quality drops to shit (SIG anyone?)

Yes, this will make all of the illegal guns the poor migrants have simply poof out of existence!

We are fucked guys, this will go through and we will lose our guns.

Do you guys actually think that those amateurs at firearms united stand a chance against the EU? There was only a single case of a proposal being put into the trash after being shot down at the EU parliament.

This shit will pass, believe me.

Apparently those companies are what have kept this sort of thing from happening right after the Bataclan shootings. Supposedly HK, Steyr, Sig, and FN amongst others leaned on the EU and said something along the lines of "hey how would you like for all your military weapon production to either collapse or just leave?"

Dunno how true it is though.

our last hope are countries like Finland.

God fucking damn it. I'm getting out of here as soon as possible

I want to believe.

Didn't the commission or some other yuro organ recently (like a week ago) voted against one of those new law?

These things are already decided and will be put into place in the next couple of years.

They are just giving us the illusion of having a say when it comes of the proposals. Nothing the gun companies and gun owners say or do will have any impact.

huh

Fuck you were full.

>were

I spelled wear on purpose to mess with you.

T. Euroshill

>giving away your guns

>I was only pretending to be retarded I swears

You are wrong, the people who made the biggest opposition to the law are national hovs and the parliement. The first draft was totally trashed

>> AR15 & AK47 family
Seems like a good time for CZUB to start manufacturing new VZ58's in all possible calibres again.

>> tfw Czech do not give out their weapons to EU gungrabbers.
>> tfw suddenly there is almost a million of "lost" weapons in the middle of the EU

>And derivatives

Do you think they care if it's mechanically different?

For all we know they might even ban SKSs because they seem a bit like AKs internally.

What derivate are you talking about?

*triggered*

>EU screwing western Europe
>EU not knowing, that there are tons of "illegal" firearms, hidden in almost every third ex-Yugo household
>EU thinking, that you can fight against something with beuraucracy
>leftists still being a cult in the EU Parliament
>mfw

>firearms-united.com/2016/11/19/ar15-ak47-ban/

>EU citizens expect swift progress in this area to ensure their protection, so we must reach agreement before the end of 2016 on this key piece of legislation.

TFW living in landlocked country, so it will be more difficult to make tragic boating accident .

The blue soviet union can't die soon enough.

Oh shit, herewegoagain with the "scary black weapons" and "even scarier weapons with curved magazines".

The law obeying gun owners of the EU being stripped of their rights while expecting that the illegal weapons all 'round the Union will just disappear with one magic POOF.

>The first draft was totally trashed

Lol no, it was always about banning all automatic weapons that were converted to semi-auto (no more milsurp), any weapon that looks like an automatic weapon of war (and the AR15 and AK more specifically) and "high capacity magazines" (more than 20 rounds).
The revision of the law's proposal only made it worse : magazines of more than 10 rounds will be banned, as well as everything else that was already planned.
Oh and they are going to make it even more difficult to obtain an authorization for a category B weapon, add a special tax on guns and ammo (as if that shit wasn't already expensive as fuck in Europe), and gun owners will be considered clinically insane by defaut unless they prove otherwise regularly (probably every year).

The first draft actually wasn't that drastic. Things have only gotten worse.

Yep, it will be the end of the remnants of gun culture in Europe. We stood quiet for decades, accepted every law without saying anything, and in the end we get rewarded with a dick up our asses.

>swear

>swere

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
for when the bastards take everything that doesn't looks vaguely like a super soaker

>Didn't the commission or some other yuro organ recently (like a week ago) voted against one of those new law?
The way the EU is set up only the Commission can introduce new laws. Other parts (e.g. parliament) can vote them down but this really just amounts to a delaying action since they can't propose replacement laws. You can even find quotes from federalists like Junker explaining how they try the same laws over and over again with slightly different wording until finally nobody reacts and they pass. And once it's passed the only group that can propose a law to repeal it is the Commission...

Oh and note that anyone working on the Commission has to take an oath to put the EU federalist project above the concerns of their own country.

Hell, the Austrians, Germans, Poles, and Slovenes will even get pissed off at this rate.

>Austrians, Germans,
Doesn't matter, they'll never get rid of the established parties. Give it 20-30 years and the immigrant vote will guarantee both are fucked forever.

Oh, they know. They want to make it worse so that they can subjugate their serfs further.

If Norway ban AR's and 30rnd mags, I will have no problem or any bad conscience illegally buying firearms.

Haha, jk PST, only a joke :))))))

>if they keep pushing this globalist left wing faggot shit maybe the right will finally rise and waste them
>Brexit and Trump already in just the last half of 2016
IT HAPPENING

Pretty sickening

Never had any of those and my country is leaving the EU anyway but this is still fucking disgusting.

It's not even a dick at this point, it's a government controlled gun to the head. Their goal was to kill off shooting and civilian gun ownership in European countries, they have succeeded, The next few decades will be dark.

You know what you must do.

>For all we know they might even ban SKSs because they seem a bit like AKs internally.

In Austria, every semi auto rifle is by default a weapon of war and hence illegal. There is a rather short list of exempted rifles including some specially modified ARs, the AUG-Z etc. SKSs and AKs are illegal and there are no legal variants of them available. Ruger Mini-14? Illegal too!

you have never encountered a stubborn yugo grandpa, have you ?

>polish soc-dem gov finally agrees to reform our gun laws
>EU: DING DONG BANNU

No, more than likely Russia is just going to steamroll Europe after we cut off NATO for being faggots and being infested snackbars.

>EU citizens expect swift progress in this area to ensure their protection, so we must reach agreement before the end of 2016 on this key piece of legislation.

Or you could do something that works, you cuntbags. But hey, at least you'll look good.

Why is is that there is not a single place on this planet where you can own a gun AND marry a dude if you want to? Why the fuck can't I just have my freedoms, I'm not hurting anybody.

All the more reason to root for the US to put their foot down on NATO. EU has been feeling waaaay too safe in it's bubble. The border countries to Russia know what's up, but everyone else are screaming about how their lattes are too hot.

Serbia and Montenegro are not part of the EU, and the other Yugo countries (besides Slovenia, where the gun culture is strong and the people will lash out against the EU and snackbars) are snackbar-infested bootlickers.

What about Vermont?

>Why is is that there is not a single place on this planet where you can own a gun AND marry a dude if you want to?
USA

Vermont, you say?
How are we with getting religion showed down the throat there? Any "Gotta have prayer in school" nonsense?

All that Moral Majority, though.
I'm fine with people having religious beliefs, but not with those beliefs being turned into public policy.

Not even mad. When our weak armies fold I can go inna hills and fight to the death with slavs in guerrilla warfare, when the leftists are getting genocided by crazy Russians they might think differently about paranoid gun owners and their boating accidents.

It's not like it's the Deep South or Puritan Massachusetts.

>live in noguns euroland.
>magazines not regulated.

Maybe i should buy a bunch of mags.

Sold. I just googled 'Vermont fall' and it looks very pretty.

What should I bring the locals of Vermont in order to endear myself to them? Some kind of beer that goes well with cheese?

You should indeed.
Stock up on 30 rounds AR15 and AK mags specifically, I guarantee you'll be able to make big bucks later.

Do as they do.

Lost cause, man. These are Europeans we're talking about.

You guys are nuts.

Every gun is registered in Europe. What good are the mags when you won't be able to have the gun for it?

This seems as good a time as ever to post pictures of illegal weapons.

Some people know their friendly neighborhood Ivan.

Even if white people can't own guns anymore, at least the muslim shitskins will always have their illegal guns. So progressive! So tolerant! The true values of the left!

Lol, you gunnut. Of course it will work. After all, when has outlawing something not eradicated it pretty fast?

Want a toke?

These are all going to be destroyed, aren't they? Some of them look fucking antique.

I used to think Muslims were the weakest scum of the Earth. Now I can see where the weakness truly lies; in the silent, spineless hearts of white Euro males. You're all truly disgusting and lower life-forms than these degenerate mudslimes.

>and traitors in the US want us to be more like Europe
No thanks

Look up the word sarcasm, faggot.

Can't speak for other countries, but here in Denmark, I know the police have at least on some occasions given museums the option of acquiring confiscated weapons with historical significance for free.

Hey buddy, you can pretend it was sarcasm all you want, but it actually rings true. You let this happen.

Well that's a nice start at least. Part of my problem though is that historical significant normally ignores weapons of recent historical significance. Shit from the Yugo wars still belongs in a museum.

They all have been destroyed a long time ago, just like the millions of currently legal weapons that are going to become illegal overnight with the new law.
Better yet, there are some people out there who are actually getting paid to destroy guns.

>I used to have a superiority complex
>Now I still do

Apply the same logic to having balls, you pussified spineless cuckold. You don't deserve to breed.

Trump plz save Europe from the Germans again

Well, some of it. Stuff like the Thompsons and STG44s that were used in Yugoslavia are interesting because they tell the story of how weapons not only endure for decades, but also always make their way to where there is a demand, apropos the retarded legislation we're talking about here. But the museums probably don't need all the Yugo AKs that the police nab.

You seem like a fun person.

" all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper 'No.'"

It will be hilarious as the Slovenians and the Czechs send a resounding "fuck you" to EU and refuse to enforce the legislation.

>But the museums probably don't need all the Yugo AKs that the police nab.
I don't think I've seen a single one in a museum here. There's a fair few IRA weapons though but even then not as many as there should be for such an important event. People are generally blind to destroying things of recent significance and then suddenly we're a few decades down the line and there's none left.

But wait, aren't there like very strict gun laws in the Sweden?
How in the name of all feminist SJW's is that possible for illegal weapons to even exist?
Are you trying to tell me that someone dares to break the laws?
IMPOSSIBLE, that must be a Photoshop.

Out off my cold dead hands.

You wish. I bet every single EU country, and even non-EU countries such as Switzerland are going to enforce the ban. Anti-gun sentiment, especially amongst elected politicians is just that much overwhelming in Europe.

No.

Just a side effect of human nature. It takes time for something to become history. In the immediate aftermath, people usually just want to move on.

Then I guess it's time to cull

Hello Officer

Yes, a terrible boating accident.
Terrible, indeed.

Well not really. At least for Switzerland since it has one of the biggest gun culture. The government even offers free rifle lessons for 15 years old and 300m shooting is a national sport.

Though they're quiet forced to accept the ban if it's voted

Wrong we were forced to pull it throgh our legislature and THERE is were we are going to strike. As soon as its there just 50000 people are necessary for a referendum and popular vote which we can link up with the anti immigration sentiment and get rid of the bilateral all together and say goodbye to the facist dictators.

Pro Tell and the shooting association already said they would start an initiative if the EU starts doing shit.

I know.

The only problem I see is that plenty of people just own the Stgw 90 and Stgw 57 so they give a rats ass about AKs and ARs...

>Though they're quiet forced to accept the ban if it's voted
Yeah? What's the EU going to do if a member nation just ignores one of their decrees?