Just ordered a 23andme kit on impulse

Just ordered a 23andme kit on impulse.

What can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKWbdolrnW4
selfhacked.com/2014/12/07/about-mao-a-and-what-to-do-if-you-have-the-warrior-gene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself

about 200 bucks down the drain

Purely going off your flag, either a lot of inbreeding or a lot of mudblood

You're a nigger

your information to be sold and used against you

A lot of technobabble bullshit that tells you what you already know - you're european

99 percent white with 1 percent nigger for some reason.

giving your full dna to a (((company)))
you done goofed

It's $99

>this foul year of our LORD, two thousand and sixteen
>paying to be the product

Also I found out I have this gene

I can't see the flag, what is it? Why doesn't he have a flag?

Jewery.

The nigger gene

At some point your DNA is worthless.

I've made it my credo to make sure that happens.

You paid to give your DNA to a company?

Probably a descendant of the Cuckold dynasty.

Not 100% white even if your ancestors built stonehenge.

Part Jew even if your families were critical players in the reformation.

100% bullshit results skewed by American DNA samples.

go for the full test (detailed DNA origins and Neanderthal percentage)
the standard test is not very detailed (especially if you're purely Euro)

The anti-cuck gene

You are paying jews to use your DNA for medical and social research. You are also guaranteeing your DNA is now in a government database.

you never give any identifiable info
you receive a unique number that only you know and them

no name is ever required

Anyone at Ancestry, or the NSA, or some random hacker now knows who you are by name.

you spit in a pipe and mail it to them and in a few weeks they tell you who had to fail at sex to result in your worthless, crumpled form.

Is there any truth to this? My birthday was on the 14th and my parents said they'd buy me one because they knew I was interested in that sort of shit. But I'm not gonna do it if my dna is gonna end up in some police database or something.

>99494185
What is this "full test"? Is it from 23andme or a different company?

>no name is required
>they have your address
it's not fucking hard to figure out who you are user

a test kit

I want do it, but I don't want to jerk off in a cup in front of my doctor.

It's somewhat useless because there's only 50% accuracy on the resolution that gives any detail at all.

You need the 2R version to chimp out, and 23andme doesn't give that information.

There was only one package available to buy. £149 - is that the full one?

Damn, I have it too. This means I have the warrior gene that makes people prone to criminality?

yes, it's pretty much guaranteed they're creating a database and it's highly likely they're selling access to it

Actually, you can expect this, if you are of British stock, primarily.

just 23andme or all of the companies in this field?

almost any company that is doing large scale consumer DNA testing will be doing it

Brother!

>What can I expect?
a pretty expensive RNG

>23andme kit
wat dis

Yes

>ashkenazi

It's the nigger gene

They give it a cool name like "warrior gene" but it's simply the name given to a gene that's found most frequently in niggers and those in prison for violent idiotic crimes. It doesn't make you stronger or even ruthless it just lowers your control of your emotions and makes you prone to recklessness

>99 % white
>1% black

> black

one drop rule

toll price : being considered black forever

>only 50% accuracy
Source?

Just means your violent aggressive probably high test, but most nigger's have this, doesn't mean you're an actually a warrior lad.

>tfw calm as a whistle only pounce on cunts when I really need to.

>all these mutts with american flags

50% Scandinavian/50% German here. Am I the last white person in America?

>Mfw 1.3% southern European

there was some douchebag begging people to send him their piss, you can move on to that next

It actually is the nigger gene lmao

FYI, 23 and me just does exome sequencing. You're wasting your money.

I got something similar.

Do they still do medical stuff?
I can't find anything about it on their site

Post your hand, nigger.

51%, then.

90% view gives regions like "broadly European"

Literally everyone has this gene.

You have several MAOA SNPs.

That gives no information one whether it is the 2R version or not.

What is the current price? 100 shekels? Pic related is mine.

>shaman rape baby

t. Genghis Khan

no address is required because you can have it e-mailed and you use your identity code to view it

you can buy the kit at a store and send it in (no need for return address)

there's a disclaimer about them using it for "research"

:x

also it says i am carrying Cystic Fibrosis which kinda sucks

Ours are super similar. My ancestry is mostly anglo settlers.

>caring if the powers that be have my genome
nigger, if they wanted it they'd have it by now. it doesn't give them any power over me. the worst they could do is clone me, which honestly would be pretty dope, unless they killed me and replaced me with my clone.

still, pretty cool, definitely out of the ordinary.

I don't know how to feel about this

sounds right ($200 USD)

>fugg life threatening disease. At least it can be cured with those gene tailored medications

> sorry user your gene sequence is patented you must pay a 10000 licensing fee for the right to use it

I remember reading an article posted elsewhere a couple years back, outlining the limitations of 23andme as a result of their methodology.

From what I can remember, they are only taking one piece of one chromosome, and for that reason the DNA picture is incomplete. Superior genetic testing for a complete DNA map is a few hundred dollars, few or no companies offered this service, and the ones that did were very new and had zero reputation.

In other words, you are likely receiving misleading information from 23&me, because what they analyze and report is true but incomplete, making speculation based on their results flawed.

Yes they can tell you if you're european, but so can basic knowledge of your family tree. Even if you are adopted, most people can look in the mirror and figure out roughly what their stock is, and they don't need to spend $100 dollars and sell their data to insurance companies, the government, etc. to do it.

>Literally everyone has this gene
Only about 33% of White men have the C allele though.

Start making a family tree and doing research to help understand your results better.

Oh fuck you got a drop.

You're a full blown nigger, congratulations.

complete DNA sequencing is still >$1k

youtube.com/watch?v=eKWbdolrnW4

>What it feels like to order a 23andme kit.

i did it OP, no regrets, its fantastic. now i know what i'm made of, it feels great.
oh and i found out i have

You get what you pay for, I guess.
>tfw potato nigger

>oh and i found out i have

Can you elaborate please.

How much would a full or full enough to be useful and accurate genome sequencing cost?

Do any companies actually offer this service?

Why, in rudimentary terms, is 23&me an incomplete and inferior service?

Thanks

102% black lol

Personally, I haven't committed any violent crimes. I'm just an aggressive, irritable, autistic, sociopathic asshole.

but...i dont want to! i want to live

23andme covers all chromosomes, just a small section of each that has been targeted as important areas. As mentioned by other user, full sequencing is JUST now getting to 1k but has no analysis like 23andme offers. So you're still limited to what has been studied and discovered so far.

>(((23andme)))
Google has your genome on record now.

T. nigger blackman

Full DNA sequencing is down to ~$1k for a laboratory. So any company offering it is going to be more because a.) they want to profit and b.) that $1k is just to sequence, not to analyze. So you're looking at $1,500-$3,000.

Some companies do offer that service but be ready to pay.

Limitations of 23 and me:
They're doing extremely partial sequencing. so chances are if you want to apply any future gene discoveries they won't have sequenced it
Some gene information is contradictory - since they're only taking a piece you won't see the contradiction
They're using some psuedoscience for some of their ancestry claims

>not making an account with your grandma's info and shipping it to her house
or ask your neighbour

i gues yall are right...brb killing self
pls feed my cat

Let them come and get it

Here's some info on the warrior gene to check if your variant of different SNPs correlate with aggression or not. None of mine did.

selfhacked.com/2014/12/07/about-mao-a-and-what-to-do-if-you-have-the-warrior-gene/

there is nothing to ship people

it's emailed

who gives a fuck? what are they going to do with it? how gay and jew are you?

This is like when HD Tvs first came out. I remember seeing old shitboxes in newspaper best buy catalogs advertising shitty 60 inch projection HD's for like 6 grand.

Now you can get one at walmart for $350.

Sounds like if I wait 5 years I can get a full sequencing for a hundred or two. At that point the only question will be whether or not I want to go ahead and sell my genetic profile to any swinging dick the company feels like handing my info over two, anybody who is interested basically.

>0.6% Ashkenazi
>0.2% East Asian & Native American
>American mutt thinks he's white and anyone's "brother"
KYS. This is what a real white man's ancestry looks like.

get a vasectomy then. just don't breed.

I have potato genes so I got the tubes tied, the world does not need any more wife beaters.

The jews to have rights to your DNA info and ability to sell that info to whomever they want.

>never give any identifiable info
>just a copy of your DNA

unless some new methodology discoveries are made prices probably aren't going to drop all that much anytime soon - they've already used up a lot of the economies of scale

worlds largest growing population is wife-beating africanniggrs

nah i better just die. just to be safe. world does not need any more dindus

Mfw .1 percent black

I guess i got a little nigger in me

> gets cucked

get a blood test ($15) instant results

Rhesus Negative allele :)

you glorified monkeys

I am terrified to take one of these tests. I would LITERALLY kill myself if revealed that I have a single drop of non-white shitskin blood running through my veins.

Doesn't matter anyways though desu as I know I am a 100% Aryan ubermensch.

Your DNA to be logged into a database.

How did I do?

I mean yes, if you wait another 5 years we'll see more progress. But if no one bought those TVs the companies wouldn't have had the cash to finance RnD to make the nice flat ones we have now.

People have been taking these DNA tests for around 10 years now. Past 3-4 have had the largest increase in accuracy. Not much movement in past year. So yes, wait 5 more if you want. But understand there always has to be early adopters.

I dropped 450$ for BIGY test of my Y chromosome, just for the chance someone else in future tests and helps map out migration of my surname/family.

uwotm8 how are they getting your sample then