Hi. Can anyone explain to me how Trump will make America great again?

Hi. Can anyone explain to me how Trump will make America great again?

I Probably would have voted for him if i lived in the states, but wasn't it just for keks? or just to put any other loony in the white house instead of that shillary?

When Trumps says "to make America great again, does he refer to the 50-60's? I think so due to the high standard of living for the middle class back then.( But please correct me here if im wrong. )
But back in the 50's Blacks, gays and women didn't have much choice, or rights,
which has increased a lot since then.
Isn't USA better now than it were for every women, gay and afroamerican?
which is over 50% of the population all toether, isn't it?

Also; how will Trump be able to Increase the standards of living and USA's GDP with China as such a cheaper option to place production? how will USA ever compete and increase the standards at the same time?

Also, how efficient will it be to prevent illegal migrants into the country, when you don't have proper rules and regulations for companies that prevent them from underpaying, and misusing labors for just as cheap as they would with migrants?

please red pill a poor European on this,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump wants to make it great for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

yeah, that's what he says, but how?

also: why do people HATE Obama? I guess you could disagree with his political views, but didn't he try to make things better for everyone? Wasn't that his intentions?

And weren't he denied all his policies/bills from the senate, which was mostly republicans in his period as president?
From my understanding he had the senate against him the whole way, which denied his every proposal.
did he ever have a chance, and does he deserve all the hate?

By deporting Mexican gangbangers

yeah yeah, but aren't these things quite trivial when you look at the bigger picture?

No. Crack down and illegal immigration and organized crime. Fuck nafta. Fuck tpp. Fuck nato. Repeal Obamas executive orders. Then don't proxy war Russia. That's most of what he has to do

Hardline isolationism and massive tarifs

yes, don't get me wrong these are good things to do something about. but does it make america great again?

Putting people to work and protecting our assets is the best way to insure we are great.

but when big companies have to accept big tariffs, would't they just move office to some other country where the Tarifs aren't that high?
For example APPLE inc?

By making it safe for whites again.

MAGA is a slogan like "Electrolytes are what plants crave."

It's not actually true, but retards hear it and repeat it till they think it's so.

yeah i guess, but
how and where will the work come from when it will always be cheaper/ more valuable to move production to china a soon as you start increasing tariffs?

im afraid this could be true

The only people who'd bitch would be international companies. I'd rather be set back into a low-tech 1950's revival that's clean, safe, and with jobs than live in a cyberpunk dystopia.

Didn't know CTR had proxies in Norway for concern trolling

Rightfully saged

>only people who'd bitch would be international companies

could be true, what we've done is to raise tax on almost everything you would buy from another country. which would make it easier and cheaper to buy stuff made in the country.
this really sets back the big companies and the rich really suffer from this i think. which im not sure most of the Americans will appreciated.

but i guess you could say you're pretty screwed either way

tl;dr

certainly not ctr. as i said i would have voted Trum. would now way support Hillary

no way*

They could do that, but the tariff's would be assessed on their products that are being brought into the country, so moving their headquarters to another country would not be effective. He also wants to lower the Corporate Tax, to encourage Corp's. to keep their money in the US as opposed to offshore tax havens.

i see