Julian Assange for TIME’s Person of the Year 2016

We have the majority of votes at 10% so far, however Trump is close behind with 9%. Let's make sure JA is winrar.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
renderer.qmerce.com/interaction/582a42a8ba00a998079fd95d
pastebin.com/EH0VhS6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either one is fine with me.

Keep in mind that Assange was just the one that posted Hillary's emails, Vladimir Putin was the one who had them hacked. I say Putin!

Vote for Bernie.

Vote fir Hiklary you fucking retards. We want to destroy everything, the noly way to achieve that is to get them to shill for hlill even more

You can't vote a dead person as person of the year.

Blacksite, England.

>rapist who sat in Ecuador for last few years
>influential

This is a post I made in the other thread explaining why Assange needs this badly:

Time's person of the year thing is essentially for media publicity. It is best used to give a cause or injustice more attention. Trump is already super famous and the entire world is following his every move this is useless to him. In
contrast Julian Assange was responsible for winning his election, and the beginning of unraveling the biggest conspiracy in us history. Yet despite that it seems the msm is determined to make sure the public doesn't look into his cause or mysterious disappearance. Please guys use this opportunity to force the issue and put Julian Assange in the spot light.

Putin is the person of this century. He has literally beaten the Illuminati at everything.

More likely they were leaked by NSA or another intel agency opposed to Clinton.

Hi CNN

Point me to the voting

Julian needs to have this

Said it better than I could.

Vote for ending your sad life.

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

>time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

Poll has been reset by Time.

Trump, not Assange, was in the lead going into today.

Didn't take a screensot, but Trump was 10%, Assange was 9%, and no one else was above 5%.

Now Trump is at 3% and Assange at 4% (note: everyone is at 3-4%)

WTF, Time

>As always, the ultimate decision about the person of the year is made by TIME’s editors, but the reader poll is an important window into who you think most shaped 2016. This is your chance to cast your vote: Who do you think influenced the news the most this year, for better or for worse?

I still voted for both of them

Why is it "Person of the year" and not "Man of the year"?

>Now Trump is at 3% and Assange at 4% (note: everyone is at 3-4%)

Nope, I'm not getting that, results are still the same for me. Putin 8%, Trump 9%, Assange 10% and Obama at 1%

voted yes for assange, putin and flint >81% agree with you

It looks like this for me too.
I think getting Assange up there followed by Trump and Putin will make them definitely pick Assange.

>>>Simone Biles

Demisexual transpeople can be elected too.

>flint

who?

I miss the old times when it was still a competition of who could bot harder

Flint water crisis whistleblowers.
See the list

where do we vote?

Link?

What a fucking freak show.

Also can confirm everybody has 4% or 3.

Here

Why don't we make it m00t?

>assange, trump, putin top 3

glorious

Who?

script fag here. I've made another attempt using a different method. Again, I can't confirm whether it'll work or not, but it's worth a try.

>1 Goto: renderer.qmerce.com/interaction/582a42a8ba00a998079fd95d (click "START POLL" if necessary)
>2. Open Dev Console (Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+J, Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+K)
>3. Copy code from: pastebin.com/EH0VhS6E
>4. Paste code in Dev Console and hit enter
>5. Leave the console open for a while

old script for anyone interested
>

Bump for Assange.

Should give it to Assange. Time would shit on Trump saying he's the person of the year for bad reasons. I don't know what they can say about Assange, but without his leaks Trump might not have won.

LETS DO IT

having ublock-origin and possibly adblock plus enabled can cause the results to differ. I haven't got the slightest why that is

All you're doing is insidiously helping to spread the destructive false belief that these types of (((polls))) don't have their outcome rigged beforehand by their creators.
You're passively shutting down inquisitiveness in much the same way SJWs steamroll over our language to control our thoughts.
Please kill yourself.
>inb4 you link to "marblecake also the game" story as "proof" that Time's polls can be trusted, as if that wasn't the very catalyst that pushed them to never allow the public to have actual influence on their polls again.
Honestly I can't believe how many retards like you exist ON THIS BOARD of all places. One of us is going to have to create a live rigged poll, get millions to participate, and then confess at the end that it was rigged and explain how it was done to the asspained fraud victims. Nothing other than subjective trauma will penetrate the thick skulls of you fucking NPCs to make you realize you can never trust polls. Actually that isn't true, we literally were just gaslighted for months with rigged polls showing Hillary winning and you still don't get it. This proves you are dangerously stupid, the kind of person who stops dead on a 45 mph road to let a pedestrian cross when he doesn't have the right of way, and so the pedestrian feels pressured by your "nice" gesture and crosses against his better judgement so he won't hurt your precious feelings and you can get your pathetic dopamine rush from being "nice", and the pedestrian proceeds to get hit by another car passing you in the other lane at 45 mph, which he didn't see because your car was blocking the view, and then you drive away as if you did nothing wrong. That's the kind of stupid you are. Dangerously stupid. Die immediately.

guys, where the fuck is Julian? reddit keeps saying he's dead, he hasn't been in contact, their dead man's switch has been compromised and several WL staff have been arrested

is he dead?

come back mendax

they'll pick Putin to be edgy. They'll ([[[They'll]]]) say something like 'the man who stole the west' or some shit. It works in to the jewish narrative i.e. we must stop these Slav fucks from stealing our money by not allowing the Fed or the IMF into your country Goyyy!! :DDD

>noble liar
What did you mean by this?

Why aren't we voting for Pepe?

This post reeks of legitimate autism. Seek professional help

No you retard. It has to be Trump

So Julian is dead right?

>because some polls are wrong, ALL of them must be compromised, so don't vote dumbass
>because some elections are rigged, ALL of them must be compromised, so don't vote dumbass

CTR forgot to read the sticky. It clearly outlines what non sequitur and ad hominem are.

noooo pick Trump.
Julian assange hates Hillary but he also hates Trump.

Trump isn't even in the office yet and convinced Ford and Apple to stay in the USA. I say Trump

Indeed, and by electing an incompetent who will ruin relations with Asia, he has assured destruction of his two biggest rivals and left Europe for his taking. Putin has conquered the world.