Trump formed a KKKabinet and you have the audacity to say he's not racist

Trump formed a KKKabinet and you have the audacity to say he's not racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/800473118087270400
heatst.com/culture-wars/lena-dunham-wants-to-improve-men-by-making-white-straight-men-extinct/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Leaf bot

Is this guy the Asian male version of Cher?
He sounds like a raging homo.

Someone better tell Jared Kushner. I don't think he's noticed yet.

a fucking leaf

Says the faggot that jerked a guy of on Howard Stern and now acts like we should respect his opinion on anything.

he IS a raging homo

He uhh...he is literally gay lol. So yeah, an angry homosexual. He's a raging fucking homo lol.

I am actually so relieved that this is his cabinet so far. There were rumours that it was going to get stocked with Bush neocons, but his current picks seem to be staying true to the movement that won him the election.

Who the guck is Geolge Takei?

Bannon will definitely audit Ocupy Democrats and their affiliates.

>listening to ancient Asian bootylicker
>wondering why you lost

theres a clip from howard stern of him grabbing a bunch of dudes dicks and judging which he prefers. i shit you not, and the dudes are all super young and he's all old and shit. it's incredibly unnerving.

He was Sulu on the original Star Trek. Now he's just some annoying guy with dumb opinions.

>actors
political opinions

I don't understand what you mean by racist.

When will George Takei de?

Can someone use takei qoutes with pics where hes jerking people off

is Bill Shatner /our guy/ ??

Can't wait for Pence to get a hold of this queer.

How come anyone who is white with a different opinion is the devil and shit like BLM are worshiped? Explain this 'Murica.

Imagine being so broken that you stump for the party that put you, personally, in a concentration camp.

Mike "Electrical Fricassee For George Takei" Pence

>BUT WHAT DOES JA RULE THINK?!?!?

if race doesnt matter why do you keep bringing it up?

Fake jap.
STFU.

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/800473118087270400

Joe Pesci is #Trump all the way

Jesus, he just needs to shut the fuck up. William Shatner is never this annoying.

I don't understand the sexist/racist angle you people fall back on constantly. You can't just throw unsubstantiated claims like that around, the onus of proof is on you. And if a handful of quotes tossed around by the media is enough to condemn someone like Trump of racism or sexism, what does that say about Hillary? It works both ways. Pic related.

Sulu is the least interesting character on star trek

>trump
>anti semite
>has tons of jews in his fucking family

R I G H T

The Democrats are the ones who employed Lena Dunham, who, if you'll remember, is the one calling for the death of an entire demographic based on their race.

They have the nerve to call these guys Nazis?

Seriously, holy fuck.

heatst.com/culture-wars/lena-dunham-wants-to-improve-men-by-making-white-straight-men-extinct/

So basically the gay version of grabbing them by the pussy.

And of course liberals have no problem with this.