What does the future hold for whites?

What does the future hold for whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/australian-born-familes-will-be-minority-in-15-years-claims-macroplan-australia/story-e6frfkvr-1225855016927
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF that fast lol.
> moving to Russia or anyother uncucked eastern european country

The average birth rate in Sub-Saharan Africa is more than 3 times higher than that of Europe, and Sub-Saharan Africa already has about twice as many people. The average birth rate in Asia is also much higher. The white share of the global population will keep dwindling over time unless something dramatic happens. And unless automation really takes off, white majority countries will lose most of their power and influence, unless they more or less become non-white. The US, UK, and France all seem likely to remain relevant this way. But the likes of Germany, Italy, and Spain will be irrelevant in about 50 years.

Is the image true? I thought white Aussies were like 90% of their population.

Our immigration rate is quite high and the general population gives no fucks.

They care about a few boats when we have massive legal immigration.

Not sure if the numbers in image are correct but it would not surprise me.

Whatever it is don't believe the media.

Either we will solidify as a single group and be dangerous enough to not be worth fucking with or we will be prisoners in our homes for the rest of our short existence. Since we are always vulnerable to Jew infiltration I'm guessing the latter.

Don't do it

Just because they aren't Australian born doesnt mean our white society will die.

What if we picked up all the ethnic dutch and Danish and settled them across Australia?

news.com.au/national/australian-born-familes-will-be-minority-in-15-years-claims-macroplan-australia/story-e6frfkvr-1225855016927

>ethnic Dutch

Better fucking include us m8

I have a feeling this study is focusing on cities since you'll only find white people in all country towns and the outback. Possibly abos.

When they mean "Australian-born", they don't mean whites desu. They mean people born in Australia regardless of their ethnicity.

Not going to happen, most immigrants came here to work, no jobs for the next 10 or so years. This reminds me of a governments in 80s saying the world would run out of oil and the world's population would reach 15 billion by 2015. . Or al gore predicting Netherlands to be underwater in 2011

Also wanna add that even in cities I dont see much of a difference. I mean I live in Melbourne where shitskins are abundant and still I see more white people even in the ghetto commission flats.

I want to move to Norway after uni, I've lived in Sydney for a couple of years and have accepted that this country is lost. Once the younger generation get more influence in politics, it's over.

>you'll only find white people in all country towns and the outback
East and north Sydney are mostly white with a few rich business people from China residing in the expensive apartment blocks while they conduct their business then go back to China when they're done.

>country is lost
Not even close mate. Ive seen more conservative support rise up in the past 2 years like I said, I live in Melbourne which is pretty much SJW central. Fuck even LaTrobe university, the most liberal university possible has a rising conservative group with even foreigners joining up. Especially the Indians since the report broke out that libs were beating up Indian migrants for voting in Trump.

>Story Published 7 years ago
>April 2010

We're already seeing the future. We are here. Whites have gone backwards, living in crappy apartments instead of houses and they often can't even afford to buy their own apartment.

Gen y are so unbelievably brainwashed and retarded they still think they've won because of iPhones and hipster culture and literally fight with toxic spite for their oppressors.

If nothing changes that will be the future for most if not all towns.

>the far right is growing exponentially in Oz presently..don't believe what kike MSM portray...Pauline Hanson will be the next prime minister of Australia.. she is our version of Trump.