The goyim

Jew here ill answer any questions.

Why did you kill christ?

Why did you kill Jesus-senpai you motherfuckers? He was a nice nigga.

i mean its actually a roman method for execution, and Jesus was a Jew. but ill entertain the anecdote with some goy humor "Jesus was being a little bitch, he wasn't giving us the tax money, to spend on expensive shit, so he needed to die and have his shit repossessed.

What will you do when muslims control every other country besides israel?

How long can you hold your breath?

Jaysus was a good boi. He dindu nuffing

id be pissed, israel is a piece of shit, id say its ok by middle eastern standards but if it existed in like Europe, it would be like the Baltimore of europe. At that, i hate islam, i agree with people like trump who say we need to kill the terrorists and their family's. and if the terrorists do control everything aside from israel, id either get killed or or kill myself because fuck israel.

as long as it takes to get the coins out of the bottom of a fountain.

But the only reason the Romans killed him was because the Jews wanted him dead, so again why did the Jews kill Christ?

i mean does it change the fact jesus was jewish, i doubt he was murdered solely because the jews were angry about some horseshit, if anything he would have been murdered for piss poor carpentry or magic tricks on par with David Copperfield.

Can I become an ELAl pilot as a goyim?

idk what that is but sure why the fuck not.

Sup Forums is the jew now. You are the goyim. Ask us anything.

why are Jews feminists? are they cucking themselves as well?

where do i go to control the world?

idk, i hate third wave feminism as it is. i just assumed most jews around me are liberal assholes whose one tree talent seems to be penny pinching.

Do you think Jews are the 'chosen' people? How prevalent is loxism in the kike community?

Also, how accurate is this

>not all Jews are Zionists, but all Zionists are Jews.

honestly most jews i know believe in the whole "equality for minorities help the niggers and muslims" bullshit. I personally dont think im the chosen people, its like saying "i deserve more by right of birth". its middle ages horseshit. i know some cucks who arent jewish and zionist, and a lot of Jews are Zionists. either way its about 50% accurate.

Kek
You're okay, you hook-nosed kike.

you're alright my aryan friendo.