STUPID DUMB, AMERICAN SCUM

>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
strawpoll.me/11681883
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A fucking leaf...

I deserve a better-quality shitpost than this.

>leaf
Why you mad though, syrup chugger?

What if I told you the opinions of sheep mean nothing to lions?

it's always a fucking leaf

Stay mad you gunless fuccbois

Why can't a leaf make a good post?

>leaf
IGNORE SHILL THREADS
>saged and hidden
>day of the rake

>tfw I'm really into a westernized Indian coworker
>we only got to make out before she left to the other side of the country after she got her PhD

Leafs, every time

>A

I agree.

Without directly "infringing muh gun rights" we should enact common sense gun laws by increasing sales tax on guns 1,000,000% and ban the possession of "any powder material easily ignitable".

Liberals crying because natives are getting bullied over a pipeline

But they can't equate white gun owners getting respect with the fact they're gun owners

Once you're disarmed, you become the government's bitch......This incident, is a prime example...

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

>Why don't you guys just ban guns?
Because sometimes we just need to blow off a little steam Canuck.

Guns aren't banned in Canada you fucking retarded leaf.

>fight for your fight
That's a typo

The only reason America can have a viable right wing option is because right wingers are fullly armed and leftists are powerless

fuck off canada. while the u.s military is is ruin and has been for years there are enough red voting card carrying members of the nra to slaughter all of your armed forces if you so much as send some canadian mountie fags into murica and the muricans think your trying to steal our land

mexicans are about to meet the welcome wagon they had been warned

Then for fucks sake stop trying to move here! And if you don't like it GET THE FUCK OUT!

why the fuck would a sovereign nation care what other inferior countries think about it you dumb fucking leaf

Next time you leafs are whinging about being called crappy posters, you remember you made this thread. Pic related.

What if I told you that we don't care what the rest of the world thinks about our laws or freedoms?

Oh fuck. Irrelevant cuck countries don't like it? This changes everything.

Come take em leaf.

And no there are not daily mass shootings... more horseshit.

Pic related.

More people will die by being hit by hammers in the US then by guns. Logic says we should do something to control the hammers first. Guns are very far down the list for tools/methods used to kill humans in the US.

Honestly I'm more concerned about our heroin problem then I am guns.

Do people just not do heroin in Canada? Never bothered to look that up.

That image puts forth a terrible argument.
>If I disagree then your wrong.

Because how else am I supposed to shoot and kill liberals when the urge arises?

Fkn saved. Be very handy that will...

You are a fucking pussy and a disgrace to your country

Ban guns and watch knife crime soar

I'd rather be shot thanks

Yippee kiyay mother fucker

Places with lots of people have lots of crime?
Who knew!

Why do you guys love heroin so much??

Arent you happy with DUDE LEGAL WEED?

>minorities killing minorities in massive numbers
That's 98% of our gun crime and I'm very happy about it.

>lone gunman mass murder
That's about .001% of our gun crime and is undortunate.

>a leaf shitposting
Truly the biggest issue we face.

I want my guns so gevernment can hunt us down

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Knives? Shit dude, in America we have much more savage ways to killing one another. Good ol Mexico knows what I'm talking about, amiright guys?

well I meant a general stabbing/dismemberment/slicing/chopping/decapitation increase but if you niggers are grenade launchering each other into space then fair play

Oh yeah.
>mfw I can never listen to funky town or sweet child o mine ever again.

>fentanyl
>heroin

when the rust belt went and mining got shat on, things got bad. 8 years user.

Good to see that The weak still fear the strong

>America
>giving a shit about the rest of the world
>fuck yo metric system bitch

>American Immigration problem
>Hispanics illegally entering the country and taking below minimum wage jobs
>Other countries immigration problem
surge of Muslims enter the country and rape, pillage, and kill

I'll take freedom over security any day, leaf.

What if I told you they were all cucks

Places with lots of niggers have lots of crime.

Ftfy

Two words for ya leaf.

Molon labe.

thats not true.

someone get ops address lets send armed men around.

>americans are so stupid
>oh shoot I made fun of someone that might be transgender, guess I'll be sent to 2 years of prison

This is why we have fucking guns you idiot.

>shootings every day...

An unfortunate side effect of liberty. See, when you give people freedom of choice, some will inevitably always abuse that freedom by making the wrong choice.

This is not grounds for a totalitarian nanny-state.

There really is no other justification I need to give for protecting the right to keep and bear arms.

>There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws.
[citation needed]

That sort of freedom isn't really a Canadian thing I think. No insult intended.

But then again, I was taught shit all about Canadian history and politics. (which is something I would love to read about)

I'll get rid of muh gunz if you come down here and take all our blacks back to Canada with you.

What's it like living in an entire country viewed as idiotic to everyone outside of it?

There's nothing but an impasse between ideologies here.

Even assuming that ubiquitous firearm ownership does have a significant positive impact on the number of mass shootings, I consider the lives lost to be worth keeping the right to overthrow a truly tyrannical gub'mint codified in law.

Plenty of us could put up well-formed arguments about the weak, if even present correlation between lack of firearm restriction and significant deaths from firearms, specifically in mass shootings.

To many of us, that is irrelevant.

Canada literally hates our freedom.

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

>anglos

>Russians love their vodka like the Americans love their guns

I hate how cliche that is, but when it comes down to the core of what makes us, US. This is it.

Nah, you're barking up the right tree.

We've had a long history of ubiquitous firearm ownership, dating back to what, for us, counts for a long time. Citizens had to win the West, after all.

Similarly, Russians have had to deal with a god-forsaken climate and long history of strongman-style regimes. Vodka helps, I'm sure.

And there are more violent crimes outside the United States because of no gun laws.

Dude! Don't take shit so seriously.

We get trolled because we want it. Entertainment and all.

What would you suggest be done in this scenario
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Don't worry, President Trump's SCOTUS will knock out all those dumb gun control laws.

>There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws.
Most of them committed by niggers.
Without niggers, we would have the gun crime rate of Belgium IIRC.
We don't have a gun problem, but a nigger problem.

>Segregation until deportation!

Africa is calling home its mooncrickets.

Anybody have that image about how a popular revolt in the USA would end with the govt. getting BTFO?

Krispy Kreme > Tim Hortons

Die faggot leaf

>leafposting

why would I give a fuck about what faggot pantywaste nigger lovers think??

OP they can't ban guns because they fear that we will go down there and kick their asses again.

I think my favorite detail about these threads is the significant jump between the green text and the OP's opinion.

You can hear the arrogance in the first line.
It's always properly capitalized to show off the difference.

God damn I love this pasta.

Nope.
Not Me.
And Im french.

We had the same gun laws pretty much in 1939, then guns got banned, and we got invaded by Germany.
Guns are good. Dont ban them.

Good pasta. You can put in in all libtards posts, they are more or less the same.

>you are now aware leafshitposting was born out of the unwarranted false sense of superiority they give themselves being in such proximity to greatness

Why do you retards think you did that?

reported for flag

I'd like to see it also. Bumpity.

Thanks senpai, someones got it.

Yeah, we're stronger than they are for a reason.

Yea no, not an American, we have strict gun laws and the highest murder and violent crime rates in the world.

America =coca cola
Canada= r.c. cola
How does it feel being the dollar store brand version of america?