Liking meat that tastes like chemicals

>Liking meat that tastes like chemicals
>Not wanting a natural smokey taste to your steak

Attached: AE4917F2-F6BF-446D-A07B-79E77C730DCF.png (1242x945, 1.75M)

the truth is, hank isn't perfect either, thats why the shows so good

they touch on this a couple of times, people use charcoal and then hank shows up and they're like "oh fuck, he's gonna know"
I'm almost positive one of them feeds him a charcoal steak and he likes it, then has an identity crisis after treating charcoal cooked steak like a drug

maybe that was a fever dream/youtube poop though, iunno

I agree. Thats why I cook in a smoker, with wood. You fucking peasants.

Such a shame that his family has to eat propane cooked burgers. That shit tastes disgusting.

this is the boy that knows

>meat that tastes like chemicals
It doesn't even though. Gasses used for grilling burn clean. It's just fire. It just flat out tastes like nothing. Might as well microwave your shit.

Hank isn't always right.

>That episode where Bobby and Peggy discover the wonders of charcoal and start cooking with it behind Hank's back.

Has anyone here actually had a propane burger or steak? I've only had charcoal. KotH always made me curious about the "clean" taste of propane.

Attached: e3c91d84968d020369d6912bac86d83e0b618018fe599aee2fab4ff1268fc903.gif (400x300, 903K)

FUCKING DELETE THIS YOU FILTHY CHARCOAL CASUAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 4A29BCB9-42FD-443C-BE97-901806497DAE.jpg (205x286, 9K)

>Then Hank gets in a hissy fit after discovering soot behind Bobby's finger nails.

It was fun for them while it lasted.

dont do it, its like boiled chicken, esp. if youre extra white and dont season it or anything

fucking yuck

charcoal is acceptable for bbqs and cooking fuckloads of meat for fuckloads of people, wood smoking for any cut of meat that you want to impress someone with

They taste no different than frying a patty in a pan sans grill burns. It's pretty much just to promote the recreation of grilling, it doesn't have a serious impact on a meal.

in one of the first episodes featuring khan he hosts a cookout where the boys are anxiously telling khan when to flip the burgers. after trying one hank admits its good despite it being clearly made on a charcoal grill.

>I'm almost positive one of them feeds him a charcoal steak and he likes it, then has an identity crisis after treating charcoal cooked steak like a drug

That was Peggy and Bobby. At the end of the episode, Hank gives Peggy a taste test between propane and charcoal. She chose propane because she loved her husband, not because of taste.

IIRC, Hank and the gang enjoyed Kahn's mesquite cooked burgers.

yeah, but case in point she didn't pick it because of the taste

like I said, its why the show was so neat, hanks a fucking square and it shows sometimes, who gives their wife a taste test and makes her like, formally announce her allegiance to propane meat?

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 20160930_132936.jpg (1040x585, 200K)

The chad cookout

Attached: 17871027-mmmain.jpg (620x403, 55K)

Doesn't this absolutely roast the outside?

I use a pan with olive oil and cook my burgers on a bed of onions. This is the only correct way to make burgers.

Attached: onion-bed-burgers.jpg (610x458, 95K)

>Wanting anything to taste/smell like onions

Enjoy the single life

More than likely that at one point the meat caught fire.

Hank's big complaint about charcoal was that it made everything taste like "gat dang smoke." What he refused to accept was that the smoke flavor is like 90% of the appeal of grilling. Meat cooked with propane just tastes like... Meat. Unless you season the fuck out of it, it's no different from cooking it in a pan on your stove or baking it in an oven. Charcoal or wood chips is the only way to go.

As good as a cook Hank is, wood is the only way to cook a steak.

>not tunneling to the center of the earth and cooking your steak in the planet's core

DADDEH?!

The fuck is wrong with Onions, you double donk?

>Not enjoying the sweetness of caramelized onions
Fucking pleb

If you cook properly on coals, it shouldn't taste like charcoal. Most of the time people put meat on too early, when it's still flaming, rather than waiting until it's just burning white.

>taste like shit
>make your breath smell like shit
>make you smell like shit

It's more that Hank is easily talked into things by people he think are "better" than him. He got the propane job and pushes propane.

>No sauce on ribs
>But no brisket
7 Out of 10. Needs the brisket.

>make your shit smell like shit

Shit smells like shit anyways.

Are we /cock/ again?

>>taste like shit
Faggot with no tastebuds detected.

>>make your breath smell like shit
>>make you smell like shit
Faggot who never showers or brushes his teeth detected.

>user probably ate Raw onions like retard

How does it feel to be laughingstock of your family

It's almost April Fool's Day again

/cock/ never left

Not that retard but i agree raw onions suck unless they're Maui onions. Those fuckers have no sulfur at all thanks to the volcanic soil

It's almost like moot labeled the boards knowing the cooking and comic/cartoon boards would overlap, just for the sake of a puerile joke.

...naaaahhhh...

Or he knew /ck/ based cartoons would be cozy af

I'm making steak this weekend. How should I cook them?
>Rare
>Medium Rare
>well done with ketchup
Empower me with your inner /cock/.

Depends, what cut and type of beef?