SWEDEN YES

When did it all go wrong mates?

Why Sweden is brown and not blonde?

I'm hearing that Swedes are the biggest sluts in the world and that they having babies with Somalians and Algerians. Exact same thing I heard some Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=psFO_P-8gvU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
unecartedumonde.fr/tag/cheveux/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>for Germany

how recent is this?

Get with the times OP

>2016

very

>2016
not for long

Would've been better if grey was not an option.

>Chile

If Grey is an option, then why are the oldest countries in the world (Germany, Japan, Italy) not grey? Why are countries with overwhelmingly young populations like India and Angola grey? This whole thing looks like bullshit.

This kills me inside every time

top kek

The girl is more virile that the others.

how is Croatia and Bosnia not brown
and why is Slovenia not Blonde??

that map is fucking bullshit

sweden is predominantly blonde

Yes, you can expect to see high energy in Jeb's daughter.

she is cute

Wanna stop by my place and eat pizza for about an hour? My neighbor's daughters Bethany (7) and Katie (10) will be in the pool.

Is it just me, or do practically all of these population data-type maps just reinforce the idea that Italy is two countries that somebody stuck together as a joke?

im not pedo

hahaha

What did fight for?
Why did my friends die?
Who are these muds?
Why are they here?

What the fuck is this shit? A darknet presentation show for pedos or what?
I dont get it, where do they send this kind of things?

t. Erik Eriksson

Because it literally is. North Italians always complain about their swarthy unproductive half moor population in the South that never pay tax and leech off welfare.

>Scotland
>52
THIS map is fucking bullshit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=psFO_P-8gvU

ENRICHED

wtf? Ukrainians are way better

It's totally the Polish immigrants

>Chile
Fuck argies, we white now

>Czechs are bald

The fuck is this about? I don't want to get all "muh heritage", but none of the Czechs that I live with here shave their heads despite having some pretty heavy widow's peaks.

Leafs are grey?

Germany is shown yellow btw

kek'd underrated

Sweden has more young immigrant men than swedish men.

We're dead.

>Germany
>Blonde

>Belarus
>Russia
>Brown

Jesus Fucking christ why is this map so innacurate.

>Germany is shown yellow btw
just wait a couple more years

I see more dark haired people than blondes these days.

Is it any different in cuck places like Stockholm?

how would you know buttercup
did you attend the local mosque aswell ?

Holy shit

>Romans were Nordic meme

Stockholm here, Swedish women are predominately blonde here but I'd say more native men are brown haired than blonde. Just my perception though.

Germany was never majority blonde, not in 3rd Reich, never.
This map is bullshit

Is it already acceptable to talk about immigrants and their origin/culture in Sweden? In what state of redpilling are you. And how are the younger demographics looming C.q. is there hope?

That's what i've noticed too but a lot of swedish women dye their hair as well.

If that is a woman, I am attracted.

I don't get the hair meme, I was blonde like as a kid but after puberty it started to darken to the point where it's now dark brown. Blonde hair in males is usually a sign of low test beta and latent pedophilic tendencies
Also this confirmes that we are Romans and shit,just like Italian rapebabies

whats up with chile ?

more like boipussy

Your Flüchtlinge ran off to south america after WW2, that and german immigration there had been pretty steady for awhile.

Is Texas white?

>hohols
>blonde
wew fucking lad this map is bullshit

Move to a Swedish speaking area in Finland so you don't have to tolerate it anymore.

What the fuck does blonde even mean? Jesus christ most "blondes" here are very light brown desu, true platinum blonde doesnt really occur

white kids are 99% of the time blonde, especially in countries like finland

Chile is blonde plz

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Well the better option in the long run is Day O. T. Rope tbqh.

>tfw never seen that many blonde people in one place

of course they are. never hired a prostitute?

>as a kid but after puberty it started to darken to the point where it's now dark brown. Blonde hair in males is usually a sign of low test beta and latent pedophilic tendencies
LOL source. Until then, I'll assert being blond in youth and darkening in adulthood is undernutrition. Want source? You go first.

London boy here
>jealousy intensifies

>most "blondes" here are very light brown
kek
>true platinum blonde doesnt really occur
keep telling yourself that

It was like that for me and my brother as well. As young kids we were both almost like in My brother was lighter and went to dirty blond after high school. I turned light brown right around puberty.

How did this room not hit critical RACIST levels.
Needs. Diversity.

It's a meme map made by a Sup Forumsack for shits and gigs, don't take it seriously, Kek.

> Chile
> blonde

I can confirm this

He is right though, it happened to most friends of mine. We were all platinum blonde as small kids like pic related. "Malnutrition" is such a fucking bullshit argument. In Sweden of all countries we eat very well and balanced. Just accept the fact that it's normal

It's a nazi meme

no its not though

The sad thing is it's literally one of the few classrooms in the whole world that are still that blonde

>chile
>blonde
You fell for a meme map.

What the fuck is this degeneracy

Same
And I am 6ft 4 and big, had enough to eat

>Chile blond
>Argentina auburn

When did everything go so right?

Shouldn't Argentina be blonde too in that case?

>Chile blonde
>Argentina auburn

it is auburn

I think eyes tell way more than hair colour in regards to their pureness

I went to A super elite school in the netherlands. Even they had a token turk, he GOT kicked out in 2 years for misbehavior. Kicked someone in the teeth at age 10. But schools for other people are, well, diverse and low achieving therefore.

literally this, what the fuck is going on

is that a manlet in a nazi poster?

What the fuck are Iceland and Ireland doing

Wait. The average North American is old enough to have grey hair?

Steely blue my friend. Can pierce the best of muds

Typical dutch eyes, i expect nothing less

How do you know? Racial stats are illegal.

Texans are Aryans desu

we pures fromholland and Sweden are rather alike. Tall, blue eyed, too tolerant many of us. But swedes are even more fair skinned correct? Rather more based on that then

>chile are blonde
he he

unecartedumonde.fr/tag/cheveux/

It's an improv gameshow where they were told to act like the opposite gender.

Any idea about The young demographics in sweden? How many muds nigs etc. Is there hope?

Cheers

Truly pure dutch descend from people who lived in current Denmark. Some went over the inland ice to current Netherlands, some went into mainland Sweden and Norway, so we are genetically very close indeed

I wouldn't say we have fairer skin tbqh, maybe you are exposed to more sun

Damn, Sweden must be so easy to invade right now without worthy men to defend the country.

>told
>act

I thought Putin was blonde desu.

What?
It IS illegal in Sweden, isn't it?

I dont think there is hope. I'm leaving this country for either Germany or USA, will see when I graduate from university