Western media has a disturbing lack of heroines ending up naked in the battlefield, why is that?

Western media has a disturbing lack of heroines ending up naked in the battlefield, why is that?

Attached: power runs out.gif (450x326, 3.55M)

Because unlike anime it's not designed to cater to permavirgin otakus, to tell them they don't have to be interesting, capable, confident or attractive in order to collect a harem of girls who like them for their "sincerity" or whatever.

This isn't what anime is actually like, this is just your own imagination.

Happens in comics sometimes.

Attached: TeenTitansGo#008p022.jpg (1024x1522, 511K)

It really is.

Attached: Assault on Arkham - Harley and Croc.webm (1152x648, 1.63M)

It isn't, you just think it is because you spend all day on Sup Forums filling your brain with memes.

and you're better because you keep making the same threads everyday?

Because it's not really needed, unless to show a moment of weakness. Nudity should only be used to show vulnerability, and not just to randomly titilate idiotic buffons who spend their elder years enjoying moving picture movies from the land of the rising sun.

Attached: heavy-metal-taarna-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3004391-03.jpg (658x1000, 80K)

I haven't made any threads.

Uh huh, sure.

I meant exactly what I said.

I wonder how many sex tapes are found by GCPD search warrants. Harley's is probably passed around by the guards at Arkham. Black Mask might have some rape videos, maybe even from when he tortured Stephanie Brown.

Yes, that's the sad part.

There's nothing sad about stating facts.

>Nudity should only be used to show vulnerability,
Characters being confident and comfortable while nude could be used to show the opposite.

Attached: Bayo henshin.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

It's not facts.

It is.

Nope.

get a room

Because of prudish americans, what used to be only christian parent groups are now joined by insane feminaist dykes, like this faggot

You're probably cuter than than him. What are you up to tomorrow night?

Just only watch hentai instead of fanservice.

It is. What the hell are you even doing here? You don't watch anime and don't know a thing about it, you just fill up your brain with memes.

We are not friends. Why does this meme even exist?

>faggot
What are you talking about?

Attached: Gen13_Mini-Series_01_p23-24.jpg (1467x1950, 790K)

>It is. What the hell are you even doing here?

On the western comics and cartoons board?

> You don't watch anime and don't know a thing about it, you just fill up your brain with memes.

I do. It's largely shit.

>On the western comics and cartoons board?
This argument, you idiot.

>I do. It's largely shit.
This just proves what I said.

Attached: Gen13_v1_01_p08.jpg (982x1508, 809K)

because stuff like this happens then

Attached: rogue molested.jpg (383x528, 180K)

>heroines ending up naked
Western comics don't have time to recycle shitty animu tropes because they are too busy recycling shitty western tropes