Amirite?

Amirite?

Attached: swpigs.png (900x1260, 3.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why hasnt kathleen been fired yet? Shes ruined the brand where its beomce unprofitable, im sure disney doesnt like that they essentially wasted 5 billion dollars. Whats the point of telling the fanbase to fuck off in order to cater to girls who dont like star wars?

Attached: 637B7B36-6B5B-4F95-9D5D-54F027D0E2D4.png (1051x1143, 952K)

W-What the fuck.
Is that a real comic? It can't be, right? I really can't tell anymore nowadays.

Attached: then who.webm (978x734, 2.7M)

Nevermind, should have googled it before posting.

It may not say that on the cover, but the content sure as fuck gives off that message.

>im sure disney doesnt like that they essentially wasted 5 billion dollars

Disney already made more money off Star Wars that buying it cost them.

Surely there are some screenshots to backup your claim.

George Lucas sold Star Wars because he believed the world was going to end in 2012.

But are they looking long term than now?

More like all men are porgs, amirite?

This is fake, but there people here who would argue that there is nothing wrong with it if it was true either.

People's continued interest in Star Wars is beyond me.

Attached: 6.jpg (301x595, 41K)

But that means the majority of women want to have sex with pigs.
Women are fucking disgusting!

Aye. In killing the EU, they burned a whole lot of good will from people that kept the franchise alive this long.

Attached: swpigs2a.jpg (576x2135, 709K)

I wanted the sequels since i was 3, they were supposed to be better, i was entitled to it
So what, they are now putting money into a property that no one wants to see now, and have made themselves even more hated and ruined their good name to the idiots that thought disney wouldnt fuck over the movie series.

>this and other things that would never happen on todays episode of tales from anons asshole.

How i know your lying is there isn't a single user who would defend that hellcat page of 'men are jerks' literally every user hates it.

>i was entitled to it
bitch you ain't entitled to shit. Not even the air you're sucking in through your slacked jawed mouth.

>modern women
>ever thinking straight sex or attraction from the male isnt rape in their eyes
TLDR:modern women are scum and should be beaten and reeducated back to normal, and the ones that cant conform should be killed like cattle

careful user, you might accidentally slit your wrist with all them edgy ideas.

>durr youre not entitled to anything
Fuck you bitch. These movies were supposed to be great, and you nihilist contrarian whining that “hurr durr no one is entitled and i edgy” is only popular on the reddit forum you crawled out from

>in order to cater to girls who dont like star wars?
This has been happening in movies for decades now, movies water down masculine appeal to appeal to women more, because they think that enough men will see the movie anyway, but women are harder to get into the cinema for something they don't want to see, so by having something for them they are going to be interested and see the movie.

Think about how often men are not too bothered to be dragged to a movie they don't want to see by their girlfriend but the reverse is far rarer. This is also why we don't see the opposite, feminine franchises being broadened to appeal to men, we won't see Sex and the City to be rebooted to have high speed car chases and bare-knuckle brawls, but we will see Predator with a cast of conventionally attractive men and women (and a kid), the violence toned down and any traces of excess masculinity scrubbed clean.

Attached: prongle.jpg (720x960, 142K)

...and this is why I haven't been to a movie theater in nearly a decade.

i'm not the edgy asshole that somehow things that just cause i read something that the authors are required to tailor all future content to my specific tastes.

but go on being a special snowflake who deserves everything they want.

Then stop ruining movies for women and make it solely for the men that will see it. Also, the feminist agenda pushing only started happening in this decade.
>say nothing against feminists because if you do you are edgy
I hate the soy generation i live in

>Careful to avoid Leia.
>Likely because she is depicted as too old or because her actress was high as a kite when she died.

Anything to own up to Sup Forums. If Sup Forums bitches about something, no matter if its justified or not, some anons will support it on principle to spite them.
On Sup Forums there were anons unironically agreeing with some garbage leftist reporter saying that video games are fueling the rise of the alt-right because if they disagreed with him, Sup Forums would win.

The fact you are very salty about this proves my point.

We are the audience, of course they should cater to us and not fake fans like you. Fuck you for defending these hack writers, if i could id kick your shit in and break your face open.

Attached: soy boy cucks.jpg (840x499, 143K)

>siding with literal feminzais and abandoning all their principles just to spite someone
Why are all contrarians cuckolds?

Oh look. We have the Mary Sue, Miss"I died from sadness", and (I haven't watched Rebels so no idea what joke to make here). AHSOKA WHERE ARE YOU

I hate women as much as anyone, but this whining about FoD/TLJ is embarrassing. Get a fucking grip.

Attached: howitfeelstochew5gum.jpg (764x599, 76K)

I think they are trying to closet her until she can be fired in a way that doesn't spook investers.

I'm just telling you what's happening and why. It has pretty much killed the action genre for me, we'll never get a truly masculine action movie anymore with a muscular hero gunning people down by the truckload, complete with gory exit wounds, but expect to see more conventionally attractive thin protagonists doing that retarded "gun-fu" dance-fighting with small blunt hand-to-hand weapons that won't leave any wounds on anyone as the bad guys approach the hero one at a time in a choreographed manner.

I wanna dump my cum in them

Attached: 1520205894094.jpg (290x260, 53K)

somehow proving you wrong with a real world example of Sup Forums reaction to the exact thing you claimed is salty?

>we won't see Sex and the City to be rebooted to have high speed car chases and bare-knuckle brawls

I would watch that.

All these franchises trying to cater to women are failing, soon hollywood will be forced to make more movies like die hard or the OG star wars without trying and failing to cater to women, because women wont see it either way and neither will men.

>uses the term soy
you know you have to be over 18 to post on this website right user jr?

Can't you dipshits keep it in /swg/?

Sorry, /swg/, but we already have enough incel retards shitting up the place
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

People bought Wolfenstein 2 for this reason and nothing else. They were going to buy FC5 but the game turned out to be race-realist, white nationalist, ethnostate-loving, Christian-apologist propaganda.

You felt salty enough to respond about a comment that you could have ignored.

>say nothing against feminists because if you do you are edgy
I don't think that was the point. What counts as edgy to you?

>ill call him an underage thats a good trick

Attached: E67ED9A4-3210-487B-BA27-B29298838FCD.gif (245x175, 988K)

If Prongles were made of pork skin instead of potatoes I would buy them.

>tfw John Carpenter had to explicitly say that They Live wasn't about DA JOOOS
>tfw Sup Forumstards kept insisting it was

no you wouldn't

>fake fans
i promise my starwars trivia-fu is 10x greater than yours.

Attached: 1508352817010.jpg (450x283, 17K)