Let's say you're dropped into the DC or Marvel universe as regular ass you...

Let's say you're dropped into the DC or Marvel universe as regular ass you. What is the surest route to becoming equal in power to Superman or Doctor Strange? You must be able to accomplish it just with what knowledge and skills you have now.

Attached: Chim.gif (367x309, 925K)

I could go full Gwenpool and get meta reality warping powers.

DC? Get your hands on the phantom ring, or some other magical item you can weild.
Marvel? Get your hands on a cosmic cube or find some way to make Inhuman terragan mists work on you.

Das.

Or learn magic.

This, there are plenty of powerful artifacts from both universes. The trick would be getting one.

I'd say it's slightly easier in DC as they have more stuff like power rings.

just jump into some gamma radiation

How does Gwen become Gwenpool?

>phantom ring
Have fun becoming a crazy person who eventually explodes.

>cosmic cube
But how? You're an ordinary dude.

Sure, but if you have average willpower you won't get far. Hell, even if you have above average willpower. Like, are you a captain of industry in real life? Do you work seventy hours a week and ball out of control with your expertise?

I'd head to Florida, stroll into the Hench offices and schedule a meeting with Power Broker as I know several of his agents true identities as well as Broker's activities in the past, on top of what I know about current Marvel heroes.
I'd try to cut a deal to become empowered, signing a contract of training and service that would last upwards of 6 years. I would request either to become an Ionic being like Wonder Man as Broker probably has the method on file to experiment with, or would settle for a copy of the Infinity Formula bonded with his Unlimited Class Wrestling booster drug that was perfected and become a super soldier.

If the super soldier route is my only option, training from Taskmaster will be mandatory even if Broker would only kick out part of his fee.

Fly to Latveria, work for DOOM

Oh, I missed the second sentence in the OP. Well aside from the Gwenpool route my only option is signing up for random mad science experiments.

She got to the marvel universe from ours. Not really explained how, except that it's one way. I mean, there was one explanation, but that was a fake dimension so I don't know if it was true or not.

So she's just some random ass girl with no super powers? I did explicitly say equal to superman or doctor strange.

This guys got it figured out. Easiest is route in Marvel that isn’t sheer luck or freak accident.

Hit up the Power Broker. The only downside is that you’re ping to be roped into villainy. Probably get busted up bad by street level heroes. Luckily in Marvel you are allowed some flexabily with ow often heroes become villains and vice versa

Get work in one of the tech labs at Roxxon, Oscorp or wherever. Even as a cleaner. Sooner or later there will be some accident or Spider-Man will fight the Green Goblin and you will get some sweet superpowers (and possibly a grudge).

Not sure how i'd do it but I'd try to join the Nova Corps. Rich is a down to earth guy (ha get it?).
I would try to find him and talk him into letting me join.

Grab some Xombi nanites from DC universe.
Learn science.
Eventually decipher enough of Amazo's technology to incorporate into the body safely without becoming evil.
Copy the sun.

Later in the story she developed an awareness of the panels and was able to travel through and manipulate the pages.

Attached: 1497459798181.jpg (957x484, 88K)

If I found a way to the moon would the inhumans be cool with me using the mists to get powers? I'm a little shaky on inhuman politics.

Attached: karnak.jpg (528x640, 307K)

Oh woopty fuckin' doo. Like, imagine if you were aware you were inside a comic book. Which you might be. How does that knowledge benefit you, other than an increased detachment from your surroundings? You don't know anything new about how to solve your problems, you don't have powers, you're just a basic human.

They wouldn't let you do the mists unless a genetic test indicated you had royal genes. Otherwise you'd die.

Applications could include teleportation as you walked through pages of the comic issue.

Powers on par with Superman. With Doctor Strange.

I think some of you aren't thinking long-term plan...

>Wake up in DCU.
>Find my way to the Daily Planet. Go in either on a tour, or say I'm in town and wanted to see my cousin Clark - which is even better because that would get his attention and he come see who this crazy is that is pretending to be his cousin.
>"Hey, I bought a Metropolis souvenir t-shirt Clark; do you like it?"
>Be wearing a closed jacket. Underneath I'm wearing a t-shirt on which I have written in marker: "Clark Kent is Superman. I need to get to the Watchtower and speak to the JLA."
>Supes eventually takes me to the Watchtower. I explain I am from Earth-Prime - the same Earth as Suberboy Prime and, while I don't know how I got there, I suspect I'm not alone.
>Need some gear and an identity established (so that I can open a bank account, etc.) in order to search for others. Surely, the JLA have low level equipment they have confiscated.

Best case scenario:
>Arrive in DC's past around Infinite Crisis or sooner. Can warn about stuff in their future (but not spill important details, like Batman and J'onn dying in Final Crisis).
>Actually be helpful and needed.
>Bonus: After Infinite Crisis, hang with the JSA because I'm a new hero. Befriend Power Girl, because we're orphans of other universes and can console one another.
>Eventually, bigass kryptonian tiddies and bootay for days

Attached: 1478289576287.jpg (751x1063, 65K)

Well worth finding out.

Agree with this. Best is to establish one self as an important character that you will never die because of plot reasons.

Good idea, set oneself up as villian, than plot for a redeem plot to change into hero. Like Hawkey, Venom or Harley.

Like your best case scenario. But the Clark Kent route is sneaky too.

You got the right idea, but you can skip a few steps. You can literally just walk into an open field and say aloud "Excuse me Clark Kent. I know you're superman and I have some important information for you and the Justice League when You have a minute to talk." And he'll hear you.

That was literally Overdrive's backstory and it went horribly.

Attached: Overdrive_Marvel.jpg (226x440, 16K)

Yeah, but you don't know who else will.
It's all about earning their trust.

ok, thats very sensible. Wonder if it would work as well on the Marvel universe, or would someone just snap my neck?

Yeah, because the Justice League is just gonna give you enough hardware to become a superhero without evidence of your willpower or moral code. Fucking come on.

But was he comic aware? And for others it turnes out well.

First, learn magic from the Atlanteans or from whatever school taught Dr Strange. Magic has costs when done by serious characters in serious stories? It didn't for those guys. I don't need to be a god-tier pro, just tell me how to use Incendio(could use this to score a lucky hit on and kill any Kryptonian), Sectumsempra, mind-control, Temporary Unbreakable Bindspell, shadow clone jutsu, shrink/grow spell, anattack spell for each element I like...

Secondly, get a power ring from one of the Green Lanterns. They can make copies of their ring at will, the only downside is they can't make batteries. So I'll need to share their batteries, but hey, no big deal, I'll probably work for them anyway. Maybe in a minor team.

Then I figure out how to get myself some Technopath powers. Doesn't matter how, as long as my brain stays intact. I make an Iron Man/Blue Beetle-esque suit, I am now Magitech Lantern. My will might not be god-tier (since i lack plot armor) but I can still use it as a tool when not using my magic for combat. Becoming like Cyborg is acceptable since I can use a magic ring to appear fully human when off-duty.

Then I find an Amazo android because this fucker could copy any Superhero's abilities by looking at them, EVEN THE MARTIAL ARTS SKILLS OF BATMAN AND BLACK CANARY, and permanently store these abilities and use them at will.

I get an Amazo android and have my suit's tech copy its tech. If its programming compels my suit to serve whoever made it, I sense this before I integrate the tech into my suit and I erase that programming or erase its creator (or convince Supes/Batman he needs to be Phantom Zoned because holy fuck a single Amazo android could beat Darkseid and if Braniac gets these things everyone's fucked)

I now have the power of every JL member and anyone else I see. Plus my Green Lantern Ring. And I can use my technopath powers to build a copy of Hal's power battery since these things ARE made with advanced alien tech after all.

What could you do/say? Yell into someone's phone at random, "HEY TONY STARK I KNOW YOU'RE IRON MAN AND I'M FROM THE REAL EARTH" and hope some SHIELD sattelite picks it up?
I forgot this step: My initial plan is what I do to become useful to the justice league after any mind-reading or "Say you want to be a hero and help the justice league with the truth lasso on" sessions. I know I've seen some shit online and done some shit IRL but I'd put all that behind me in a heartbeat if it meant going to a morally good world and helping to protect it. As for the "It can go to shit/get retconned away in a heartbeat" argument, I'm a real human there so reality can't be warped, my DETERMINATION is too strong.

Pissing on the page to blur and erase someone from existence. Boom, the last page that character was on is now gone, and since that reality-erasing hole just appeared in-universe over the character, he's dead and the hole's gone by the time we get to the next panel.

Powers on par with Superman? With Doctor Strange? Try powers above someone who could wipe their asses with those two.

Is the avengers tower still a thing? if so, you can get inside and tell somebody(maybe cap, he seems like the most reasonable of all) who you are and what you know.

>avengers tower

There is none, unless you're talking about the movies.

or mansion? wasn´t there a headquarters of sorts? on top of it was where the sentry lived. or am i confusing it with something else?

There are, and have been, multiple Avenger teams, many of them with their own headquarters. Including ones that were destroyed or just abandoned.

And possibly a crippling injury.

oh shit. then i go to the nearest avenger headquarter and ask to speak with someone who will pay attention to what i say. And when inevitably nobody comes (because most of marvel´s characters are dicks) i begin spilling the beans. Hopefully that doesn´t create a third civil war.

Yeah, your are going to get a telepathic probe and then it's all downhill.

You guys have the worst theory of mind ever. You're just going to spend 6+ years doing terrible things and come out the other end of that the same as you were before? You're gonna be a decent person? Or maybe you're cool with being a terrible person.

Doctor Strange at least had/has crazy willpower. You ain't just gonna cram magic for six months like it was a freshman biology test and get results. And how the fuck you gonna get a green lantern to give you a copy of their ring?

>I know I've seen some shit online and done some shit IRL but I'd put all that behind me in a heartbeat if it meant going to a morally good world and helping to protect it.
If you are too weak in this world to be a good person you sure as fuck aren't going to be a good person in that world. You sad, pathetic little man.

Attached: Do you understand life.gif (500x286, 990K)

Go around NYC bars, find low-level plainclothes villains. Get them drunk, offer to help getting home, kill them and take their shit.

Nelson & Murdoch legal services to start whatever you do pure going to need legal services.
Work towards getting a spaceship with some sport of timeline safety hopping device.
Make my way to Zandar to study remains of Fraternity of Raptors corpses. Safest way to be a hero through a cybernetic proxy like Nighthawk maybe bring the gem from earth if it Hans been claimed already.
Find a way to get designer genes with no side effects if possible spider sense warning highest priority as it has the safest form of precognition.

Make a Kirby Ditko Stan Lee Kubert etc memorial out of stone inside a planet somewhere in absolute secret. Maybe inside the moon.

Hook up with Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters and start taking interns.

the Russian copy of the Infinity Formula increases a person's life span by well over triple the norm, while staying in peak physical shape. The Unlimited Class Wrestling drugs that were perfected can turn an ordinary athlete into someone that could square off against a member of the Wrecking Crew and win from the sheer power boost. Add to this that Power Broker has a boatload of technology for weapons, suits, gadgets, sensors, etc that are a part of his "company market" that Hench members can draw from, at a cost.

That's a very, very good return for a contract giving over years of service, in addition to what I know about persons and organizations and locations in the Marvel Earth 616.
Would it mean I'd end up as a villain initially? Sure. But does it also mean I have no leeway in what jobs I'd accept? Hell no.

I could specify taking work involving security, surveillance, tracking people that don't want to be found, and yes, muscle work with a provision that my targets are always dirty, and that I walk away from things involving mothers and children.

In the Marvel 616 Earth there's extremely few examples of sources of Empowerment that are just lying around for people to use. DC's Earth might have a few more but to be honest, I know Marvel like the back of my hand so I would stick to the Earth I would know best.

Attached: 1482445407983.jpg (253x301, 24K)

Dude you are a pawn. Not trying to be an edgy fuck, though I certainly sound like one right now, but you are a pawn. "I just do bodyguard work." For the cartels that ship the drugs that ruin millions of lives. "I just track people, I don't kill them." Yes indeed, other people will then kill them afterward. "I won't harm women or children." Not directly, no.

Crime is what sociologists refer to as a panopticon lifestyle. Everything you do has greater, non-negligible consequences. And people will always be trying to get you to go further than you have before, push you into something worse.

The only way I see to do it would be by bargaining with a higher power. Mephisto can be reliably summoned and we know there are deities in both worlds, the trick would be getting their attention.
Or break into the Batcave. We know about the grandfather clock, the series of caves that can be accessed through the south lawn. Get into the cave and into the JL satellite. Does anybody have the access codes to the tower? I know one of Batmans passwords is 91949 and the clock face needs to be set to 10:48.
Just waiting around for science seems like a bad idea and trying to deal with the criminal underworld is just as dangerous as dealing with the underworld underworld so why not go for broke?

Go to the gym because apparently getting muscles qualifies as a real super power according to Marvel.

Either that or Infinity Gems.

I pull a Batman and retcon my past after getting hit by the Omega Sanction. That way I travel through time and get mystical cult powers.

Attached: 1479429157194.jpg (513x675, 60K)

You're ALL wrong. There's only one right way to go about what OP's talking about, and that's to worship Shuma-Gorath.

>Cannot die of age
>Instantly dozens of "friends"
>Turn into a 30 foot tall abomination
>Weekly sacrifices to you
>Never have to pay taxes again
>Your boss is completely immortal and can never truly be stopped
>Only thing that stands in your way in some virgin in a wizard costume

It's a perfect deal. Why hasn't all of Sup Forums started worshipping Shuma?

Attached: A5DBAB26-2683-4A9A-8C73-CAB9436F2162-806-0000014102101233.png (400x630, 275K)

Man whatever lets me dick around in space or turns me into psyker, I'm game with

Attached: Adam_Warlock_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_1_150_.jpg (918x1235, 311K)

Step 1: Tell secrets to Doom
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

I would be Regular Man, person-man of regular people.

I was stunned into self reflection for a good fifteen minutes by how villany doesn't seem that bad to me compared to a boring life.

Like they don't have telepaths or lassos or truth or anything.

The fact that I could basically pull the Batman scene from the JL cartoon ("Clark Kent, Wally West, etc...") and am not selling that info off (and confirmed by the lasso of truth) would go a long way.

I swear to God the people in this thread are the most entitled, self-aggrandizing fucks. Okay, you aren't going to tell the world who the Justice League members are. Good for you. The Manhunter could probably just remove that memory from you anyway, but good for you. Now are you actually someone to be reckoned with in this universe? Were you awarded the army distinguished service cross? Have you created a new pharmaceutical? Are you a senator?

Why should the motherfucking Justice League believe that you have so much greatness in you that they just have to give you a bunch of their gear?

Attached: Autistic Children.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I'd rather test my luck with a Gamma Bomb. Either I turn into Hulk or I die. Either way I win.