UNNACEPTABLE

It finally happened. Trump has gone so far off the deep even Sup Forums is forced to distance itself from his views.

I hope every Trump voter is beggining to feel it: that gnawing feeling of regret for having put a literal fascist/racist in the White House.

This is the future you chose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=GJSUT8Inl14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I deeply regret supporting Trump; though it might be too late #ImWithHer now

None of these are even arguments

Bannon isn't bad.

The rest are terrible.

Civil War when?

you're welcome, western civilization.

This gives me a hard-on.

Steve Bannon is probably going to be the whipping boy that keeps the rest of the staff in line.

>Compares himself to Satan
He said that the media is portraying him as Satan, which means they're afraid of him, and this gives him incredible power and leverage.

>White nationalist
He said he was explicitly not one but rather an "economic nationalist"

Nigger, what are you on about?

it's never to late to fight racism :')

This is truly disgusting. I was a lifelong Trump supporter but I cant defend this

I demand a second election to make a final decision. I might be ##withher this time

The points for Kobach and Sessions are reasonable arguments.

Wtf im hattin drumfp nao

>tried to insert as many mistakes as you OP

Another retarded mongrel gaslighted by Jewish media into a Trump = Hitler strawman now screams as he lights the strawman aflame.

Nothing to see here boys.

Sage CTR spam, every time.

Whats the issue?

Hey pussy, Mattis incoming.

I'm sorry Pedro, you can't come in.

That makes them look really good though. Do you have any arguments against them?

Just makes me sad none of this is true desu senpai.

[quote]15037221_1316014411824943(...).png[/quote]
WTF

WHITE PEOPLE I DEMAND AN APOLOGY

wtf i hate drumpf now

i cant believe i voted for this sexist, racist, misogynistic piece of shit!

Well duh that was the point. To lay down the fucking law son

Nah. Sessions got fucked over by that snake Ted Kennedy in '89.

>white nationalist
What's wrong with being a white nationalist in a majority white country?

Nigga u drunk

Only the CIA is a problem. He thinks we need to increase surveillance and build a database of everyone's friends, habits, political opinions, etc.

you act like im not doing happy backflips with his picks

Not sure what you're getting at there. I was talking about '86.

Sounds good to me

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

die libshit

>>yfw this was the rothschilds plan all along

That quote is based as fuck.

Shut the fuck up Da Silva, this is amazing

Did I see the words UNACCEPTABLE?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0

this is the best team.
may chaos reign down from above.
may kek rule all.

Apparently it's racist.

As is everything.

Nope. Feels good. That's exactly why I voted for him. Future is looking white - I mean bright! Bright.

You can't imagine what i would sacrifice to rid the world of islam.

You know Sup Forumss only fear is that he won't be a literal fascist/racist but will instead be a mainstream president once he's in office?

You CTR shills still don't get Sup Forums do you? You think we're just playing?

Damn. I admit Sup Forums, I really thought Trump was bullshitting while he was running and he would do whatever congressional republicans told him once in office. I'm officially impressed.

What's your complaint again?

It comes in powdered form and with enough of it, it can be really scary. Islam knows exactly what I'm talking about and their war is practically in their backyard.

I say bigger explosions and urban-assassins raiding offices with dabs of poison.

Their backyard is just another sandbox.

>implying that this is anywhere near enough

14/88, OP. At all costs.

Uhh. White males where basically being lynched with government support due to the eabid left. You think we give a shit about our government reversing course?

youtube.com/watch?v=GJSUT8Inl14

Looks like it's going to be a white Christmas.

Sounds great to me, wish it were true.

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

Good, we will try again soon and america won't stop us this time.

Trump is awful but at least he doesn't pretend Islam is perfect. We need to show some backbone against the Jihadists, and you won't get that from the Democrats.

Getting desperate, punk?
Why is your opening ''argument'' merely an ad hominem in disguise? See, you're a real loser.
Bye now, don't let the door slam on the way out.

>based Mad Dog

Hope he actually takes the SecDef posting, because that'll mean they have someone that knows wtf they are on about.

i would unironically join rwds

>It finally happened. Trump has gone so far off the deep even Sup Forums is forced to distance itself from his views.

A wise man once said, "Wrong"

You are total fuck nuts.

Jeff Sessions was blocked by Democrats from being appointed as a federal judge because "he's from Alabama and everyone there is a fucking racists and member of the KKK!" dumbshit that they shoved around.

Sessions is very much against racism. He prosecuted the Klan, including the head of the Klan, while the AG of Alabama. Where Democrats hate him are: 1) he's got an R behind his name, and 2) He thinks people should be judged by who they are and what they do, not by skin color.

Frankly, the Democrats screwed up when they blocked him from becoming a Federal judge. It pissed Sessions off, and he became a Senator and very important person on the committee that approves federal judgeships. He has blocked all the hard core leftist would be judges from being appointed. Dems should have let him through and then blocked him from being appointed as a Supreme Court member (which is what they feared when they first blocked him).

Hell, I was hoping Trump put him up for Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to maximize the butthurt, but apparently Trump wants him to toss out all the liberal activists in the DOJ that Obama has added. And that's why they are shitting themselves so hard over him.

Learn to spell.
t. Brazil
I'm proud to be an American under God and Trump.

Sounds like complete bullshit, who makes these cringeworthy images? And why do sheeple buy all this?

The author of that that pic shouldn't have to engage in such bullshitting, just write

"GUILTY OF BEING WHITE"

under each pic

Thanks Sup Forums

Best post I've read all day. Finally got some wisdom here tn. I can sleep easy.

"bigot"

Kys

>Jeff Sessions was blocked by Democrats from being appointed as a federal judge

So, in a Republican majority, it was the Dems that stopped him becoming a federal judge? Interesting.

we chose this future. and whatever regret we feel, is the greatest most joyous regret we will have ever felt in our lives.

Eurocucks and brazilniggers will never understand.

>t. linguist
well said

Nigger compared to us even Hitler is a cuck. Fucker wanted to deport the Jews rather than gas them.

Holy Shit. Alex Jones is the CIA director?

Targets acquired.

Dude this is great! Why are you complaining?

nice post. thumbs up.

Literally no. Sessions fought segregation back in his day.

The world is changing so fast, I'm not sure if this irony or not. I hope it is.

I have ZERO issues with anyone that is anti Muslim, since that is a SHIT religion, and a SHIT archaic culture.

Fucking PC cunts trying to make this world equal as if.

Fuck Mohamed and his shitty book of shit.

What a nazi.

Looks like a beautiful, based cabinet. Take your virtue signaling and shove it up your slimy globalist ass. He won, so fuck off. You clowns have no say in who he chooses.

The senate judiciary committee made the decision faggot. Sessions was a victim of borking and it was thanks to sleazeball Ted Kennedy.

i see nothing wrong here. everyone haz its believe it doesnt make them bad workers.

Well, considering that neither of those people is a woman or a numale sucking black and brown cocks all day, they really are racist, homophobic, islamophobic and sexist according to the SJW definitions of these words.

So much so that he engaged in a wildly partisan prosecution of the Marion 3. I'm sure MLK was looking down and saying "Hells yeah! That Albert Turner always was an uppity nigger. Thank the sweet lord for Jeff Sessions and his integrationist ways."

They say in heaven, love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on earth…

Other colors have been in charge for a short amount of time and look how shit tier america has become under their rule. Its just time for you all to go away.

The senate judiciary committee that was Republican controlled? Is that the committee you mean?

>anti-muslim
>anti-muslim
>anti-muslim
>anti-muslim
>anti-muslim

What's a proxy?

OK, so not irony. Thanks for clearing that up.

They were mudslinging. They threw a bunch of allegations at Sessions to see what would stick.

Once an appointment becomes tarnished (legit complaint or otherwise), they typically drop them like a bad habit. It happens all the time.

>heh heh, Trump is secretly a liberal
>You Drumpfkins are getting tricked
>s-stupid Conservashits, stop voting for a meme
>WTF GUYS!? TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
>LOOK AT ALL THESE WHITE CONSERVATIVES HES FILLING THE WHITE HOUSE WITH
>ITS ALMOST LIKE HE BELIEVED EVERYTHING HE SAID ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL!!!!

Watching shitlibs rationalize all of this has been my nonstop source of joy.

i would only wish that Session had been racist more recently

Why? How is he wrong?

It's true that they're cringeworthy. And where is the proof that Bannon is a "white nationalist"? Or that Flynn is an "anti-Muslim" bigot?

Most of this is just buzzwords, the only thing close to factual here is that Sessions was rejected for a judicial appointment, that Pompeo was a Tea Partier, and that Kobach wants a Muslim registry system.

yes because we all trust outstanding republicans like George Bush, Mitt Romney, and Paul Ryan

clearly Republicans would never cry needlessly about racism where it doesn't exist.

>Kobach
>Immigration advisor
They seem to have misspelled DHS Secretary

>Watching shitlibs rationalize
My God, I may have to find a doctor. This erection just won't quit.

all of those are good qualities i would expect in his cabinet members, though. what exactly is the problem?

Nothing is true in DC until it's been officially denied. His denial is actually a full throated acknowledgement that he is a full on racist and white nationalist. I'm really hard right now.

But what if the guy compared himself to Satan?

>he doesn't know where he is

Those picks sound good to me

>It happens all the time.
Sessions was only the second person in 50 years to be rejected for a federal judgeship by the committee.

I think you and I have radically different interpretations of the phrase 'all the time'.

what a badass team

It's all bullshit. They have no proof of any of those claims.

The evidence they cite for Flynn is a tweet from months ago where he stated "Fear of Islam is rational" - which, quite frankly, given the state of our world...is that not a true statement?

He could have said, "Islam itself isn't evil, however, a huge component of people/a faction within this group is committed to seeing the destruction of Western ideals and seems to partake in never ending violence through the years. There likely will never be peace in the Middle East. Given that fact pattern, I can understand why people have a fead of Islam. It's a rational conclusion given all we know."

...But Twitter only has 140 characters, so his statement will suffice.

Is he a secret liberal who's gonna betray his supporters or literally Hitler who's gonna go too far? Find out in the next episode of Losers Having a Meltdown over Election Results.