Pro-life, no exceptions?

So I went to church today as I do every single Sunday, and my pastor was equating abortion with worship of the Philistine deity Moloch-Baal. Is the only moral option to be pro-life, no exceptions?

Planned parenthood are shrines to Moloch,prove me wrong

Are sacrifices to Moloch warranted on some occasions? Like if the mother is poor and can't afford a child?

Kek won, Moloch does body shots off hildabeast

PP is a direct extension of Molech worship. In the Old Testament they gave their infants to "Molech" by BURNING THEM ALIVE. Abortion is a crime, no matter what.

>Worshipping another version of satan.
Enjoy hell, whore.

Abortion is modern day child sacrifice

Sorry. It's Jesus for me. Kek is a false idol, and quite frankly, I don't want God to punish me like he did the Israelites when they worshipped false idols.

The more I think about it the more Pro-life I am

>actual religious conservatives
>on Sup Forums
Fuck you paleocon, this is an alt-right board

But if God is love, why does hell exist?

With a human population of 8 billion, most living in poverty. There are too many humans and instead I believe poor people shouldn't have children.

Abortion = poor people having less children.

Leaving out religion, can anyone tell me an Economic reason why poor people should be allowed to have children?

Sup Forums is an inclusive board in which all opinions and viewpoints are respected.

Racist needs a safe space away ffrom heaven.

Yes. If you don't like it stop being a whore.

Best moral position, yes. Not the best practical one tho.

Your choice is irrelevant. Sup Forums has invoked the meme lord. Now the fun begins. Oh, and PRAISE KEK

Get real.

We may as well euthanize senior citizens by your logic since, you know, they are medically expensive to take care of.

I am not advocating killing anyone, I am saying should poor people have children? Yes or no

I have a better idea. Why don't we start shooting poor people in the streets now? Why don't you go to some ghetto and blow up the place?

This is the insidious results of the pragmatic "morality" of some in the alt-right.

>promoting abortion
>I am not advocating killing anyone
pick one

No. We need to insist on abstinence for everyone unless they are financially and spiritually ready.

Because that wouldn't be a practical solution to the problem. That would be chaotic and uncontrollable.

Required a certain income in order to acquire a baby license, kinda like China does, is an actual policy that can actually be put into place.

But really people enough straw mans, I am talking about abortion and you are all talking about killing adults or senior citizens, Straw Man

Kek (frogs) are the avatar of Yahweh.

There are other ways to prevent poor people from having babies like pills and contraception.

Once they rise over a certain income level, poor women can no longer be required to take their monthly pregnancy check.

there's so many birth control preventative options nowadays you're basically a lazy shit if you need abortion.

I hear and see you gloating, disgusting frog worshippers, but I have a message and that is to remind you that MOLOCH is waiting for his time to strike once more.

Hillary may have failed us - and she has paid the price, her soul is forfeit and she will soon to belong to The Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood.

Every day, thousands of children are offered up to our Golden King, MOLOCH - he grows from strength to strength, and with his guide MINERVA there will be no hope left for the false worshippers of other, lesser deities in the coming future.

Offer yourself to him, he will grant you unlimited power if you offer him unlimited respect.

PRAISE MOLOCH & MINERVA

>combining Moloch and Baal
They're different reeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's the place for people who choose to reject His love. No one goes there without being given the choice.

This. Abstinence has a 100% success rate, wait until marriage
>but muh kids will just get pregnant anyway
If they want to ignore God's Law, than that's not my problem. I'd rather have a little less temporal prosperity than encourage adultery

how about mandatory abortion for women who get pregnant outside of marriage, will you support that?

Thank you Vice President-elect! I always knew you were one of us!

Two wrongs don't make one right.

Your "god" is so weak he needs infant souls to keep himself powerful. Such a vain imagination of men. My God doesn't need to burn babies alive to stay as the Soverign, Omnipotent Lord. Can you say the same?

What exactly is the relationship between Phoenician Moloch and Roman Minerva?

This is fear-mongering if your spiritual leader was legitimate, he would a. Be Orthodox Jewish and b. Know that in Judaism the body does not become human, until it exits the womb naturally.

>tl:dr
Jews started the faith you believe in and what I said is what they believe.

This guy gets it.

Our God
Is an awesome God
He reigns from Heaven Above

Your god has no such sacrifices made by even its greatest adherents.
MOLOCH will deliver you from darkness and into glory.

First MOLOCH, horrid King besmear'd with blood
Of human sacrifice, and parents tears,
Though, for the noyse of Drums and Timbrels loud,
Their children's cries unheard that passed through fire
To his grim Idol. Him the AMMONITE
Worshipt in RABBA and her watry Plain,
In ARGOB and in BASAN, to the stream
Of utmost ARNON. Nor content with such
Audacious neighbourhood, the wisest heart
Of SOLOMON he led by fraud to build
His Temple right against the Temple of God
On that opprobrious Hill, and made his Grove
The pleasant Vally of HINNOM, TOPHET thence
And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell.

Thanks for reminding us that we need to remove that pagan statue from one of the most sinful cities in this country.

Moloch wants 12 year old girls. Bursting with life energy.

Infants have the life energy of Tic-Tacs.

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable
dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys
sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!
Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless!
Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!
Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone
soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch
whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of
war! Moloch the stunned governments!
Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is
running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies!
Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose
ear is a smoking tomb!
Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose
skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless
Jehovahs! Moloch whose factories dream and croak in the
fog! Moloch whose smokestacks and antennae crown the
cities!
Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is
electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter
of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless
hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!
Moloch in whom I sit lonely! Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Crazy in Moloch! Cocksucker in Moloch! Lacklove and
manless in Moloch!
Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a
consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out
of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in
Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky!
Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisible suburbs! skeleton
treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral
nations! invincible mad houses granite cocks! monstrous
bombs!
They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! Pavements,
trees, radios, tons! lifting the city to Heaven which exists
and is everywhere about us!

See
Pence is an unsaved Catholic who trusts in his own works to help save him. That Whore has murdered my people for centuries.

If you have a pro-life and pro-choice candidate, you must vote pro-life.

If you have two pro-choice candidates and no pro-life candidates, you are supposed to vote for the candidate who will lead us closer to pro-life public policy.

I forget the rest of the doctrine. You might be able to decline to vote for a pure pro-life candidate that is an outlier and has absolutely no chance of winning under certain circumstances.

Basically, you technically can vote how you please, because there aren't any pure pro-life candidates left.

>Is the only moral option to be pro-life, no exceptions?

I would say yes since the alternative is the pro-choice side which wants to give women the right to kill babies so that they wont be inconvenienced by the consequences of their own actions.

>moloch will deliver me out of darkness.
lol i guess infant sacrifice isn't darkness?
By the way, the reason God doesn't have any sacrifices to Him is because He doesn't need them.

Best news I've read all day

Our taxes at work!

I'm not pagan or religious,but paganism looks so cool in ancients times, I wish there is still actual pagans today and not new age pagan wannabe fags.

Check out Varg and his music.

No, the far right pagans are just as bad as the new age fags. I want Authentic pagans

Paganism is idolatrous nonsense