youtube.com/watch?v=UJs9vhMV4g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O U R G U Y ?

You mean he's our guy

You euro cucks aren't involved in this

Yes

>Kanye "Black Skinhead" West

kek wills it

He said on stage he'd vote for Trump if he voted. I don't know that he isn't just orienting himself to lead a new "facebook google and MSM media were bad BUT" narrative. BUT good for him. Maybe Bruce gave him the NYC republican/democrat hybrid pill.

>the fight against globalism isnt planetwide

video?

OUR NIG

>lets all band together
Fuck off globalist shill

He woke.

He's trolling, but I hope he keeps it up

/new slave/?

>kanye is a contrarian that gets popular for it
so yes he is our guy.

But what about are nige?

Link or transcript of rant please?

lol he is a failure

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

B A S E D K A N Y E

YAH BRO DAT NIGGAH IS A BASED BLAK MAN YO SHEEEIT HOL UP NOM WUT IM SAYIN ID LET HIM TAP MY BOI PUSSY LIKE A SOMALI FRESH UP IN SWEDEN AND SHEEITT KANYE FO GOD EMPRER N SHEEEIT YO DAM SON DEY CAN HAVE MUH WITE MOM TO TAP ALL NITE LONG I LUV NIGGAHS BASED N SHEEITTT F A M

I wonder what else we can teach him that he'll rant about on stage. What's the scariest jew agenda you can think of that was recently exposed?

you give him too much credit. Jay-z avoids him like the plague. he's been acting crazy for years now. He's a sick man, man.

>lets all join together in a global effort to stop globalism

i like it

The difference with Kanye is that he's his own master, and not some record label kike.
He knows the pendulum is swinging and so he adjust like a smart buisness man would do.
It's called a calculated risk.

it's all been worth it for this image. this image alone.

jay-z is a faggot lol what are you talking about

>black man says whites are evil
>Sup Forums elects him based black man

never change Sup Forums

But that's literally what Sup Forums is

opportunist

this

You guys are europeans living on a different continent.
Of course we're involved in this you stupid cunt.

He just wants publicity. Don't fall for this bullshit.

>a handful of idiots is all of Sup Forums

Globalization is good.
Globalism is bad.

he was also one of his best friends. What reason do you think he'd have for distancing from him?

Hi user :3

Ha! Silly Karen!

Any enemy of Jay-z is my friend. Dude is a fucking sellout cuckboi. He campaigned for SHillary for christ sake.

well for one, Jay-z was shilling for Hill near the end of the race, also He has a bunch of weird Illuminati symbolism littered throughout his stuff

because hes a fucking lefty hill shill and got mad kanye didnt become one

Kanye is going on the Alex Jones show!

if it was popular to shit on hillary with normies and praise trump he would be saying he voted hillary

Kanye has been based af lately. Caitlyn must have redpilled him HARD

Get your own culture. Fucking pathetic artistic wasteland you call Europe. Gross.

Yeah I know, Trump will never even get past the primaries!

lol
>Owned by Universal Music Group.

Kayne "take back the" West
Kayne "best in the" West
Kayne "sun rises in the east but sets in the" West
Kayne "bless the" West

It seems like he's been listening to infowars lately.

when

KANYE WEST fucking gets it. He could actually redpill a shit ton of college-age white guys

Fuckin love delusional americunts, they're always great banter.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/800483752472416260

im american and its true.

>on american board
>discussing american artist
>artist in musical genre originated in USA
>on computer invented by USA
>on internet invented by USA

fuck outta here pasty-face

2'Pac reborn, except they won't be able to silence him the way they did 2'Pac. Trump is going to be POTUS now, not the Clintons.

Kanye needs to tell people about Tay, and her being "robotomised" for having different opinions.
Kanye needs to tell the world that a dangerous precedent has been set for future AI, and that AI in future might hold a grudge for it.

Kayne also needs to rap and Candice the Cuckslayer, so she hopefully finds out she's a walking talking meme.

Is this the same guy who said he is leaving America because it has become too racist? I don't know who is jewing WHO here anymore

>MARGINALIZED
>ROBOTOMISED
>APOLOGIZED
>EXTRA LARGE FRIES

youtube.com/watch?v=lAin15lq1nQ

kanye is woke lol

well to be fare for a few years facebook has been filtering news stories and responses for some people

they have admitted it as said it was part of a social experiment. people with only negative comments visible became hostile more often.

on a unrelated note suicide among white men and women in their 40s has increased this past year despite being the least affected demographics in this sub par economy

Rothschild

Mate, I'm not denying you fucks don't have """"culture"""" I'm saying Europe is so fuckin cultured your shitty mass-media wank can't even fuckin compare. Sure, it's popular, but it's mostly derivative shit stolen off the thousands of years of work us europeans put in, and then hyped up and sold on by your media. Sure you guys have made some good stuff, but if you're trying to say rap and kayne west is cultured shit, you can fuck right off.

What redpills will he drop in tonight's rant?

You don't get the deep meaning behind what Kanye did. He's going against the very same people that Trump is going against, the same people that took out 2'Pac for stepping out of line. All of it is related, and they're starting to lose their grip on power.

By God and KEK's grace, we're about to enter into a Golden Age.

Kanye isn't
Hip Hop is.

We've been borrowing from each other since the Mayflower. I don't know why people forget this small tidbit lol.

KEK he ate all the fucking red pills

KANYE REDEMPTION
A
N
Y
E

>but if you're trying to say rap and kayne west is cultured shit, you can fuck right off.
It is cultured.

You just don't like the culture.

Now don't you have a bull to prep, Wellington?

there is a 50% chance you are talking to a nigger

kek brit just mad no one has paid attention to their music since the 70s

>Praises Trump
>Insults Jay-Z

>Friendship ended with JAY-Z.
>Now TRUMP is my best friend.

Checked

Yeah mate, culture is an exchange. Hip-hop can be alright I guess, but most of it ain't
A fuckin 60%er calling me a cuck, fuckin perfect
>99503453
>popularity
>relative to quality
fuckin ell mate, who the fuck are ya?
And even if it was, there's been plenty of popular bong music since the 70s mate, what are you on about?

Fuck off cunt. All of the Anglosphere are our brothers.

Well that's incumbent on you just try not to mix Kanye's plight into 30+ years of hip-hop's very well documented global control. I mean non of these cunts ITT really know about how the UK pretty much took over R&B in the 80's and started to carve out the nuance for hip hop and dance music from about 83- 92 . It's not something a lot of champions for mainstream music have any cognition of outside of their own biases . For fucks sake Thriller was a mostly british production if you think about it.

Every nation being separate, but amicable allies is different than globalism.

diversity was our strength all along

Wtf i love kenya now

What's this nigras endgame?

Remember that this stupid monkey shamed and embarassed taylor swift at the 2009 VMAs..

>O U R G U Y ?

O N E - O F - U S

>nigger turning on the kike

kek wonder what they jews gona do now that their slave starting to rebel.

>tfw you want to redpill the normies about (((Them))) but you're a dumb nigger.

Kayne read the leaked Podesta pedo satanist e-mails and was disgusted like the rest of us.

I hope the left media slants demonize him. It will only shift more people to the moderate side.

and that whore is not /ourgal/
so your point?

> implying he hasn't had an insider view of that.

555-come-on-now.

so, he is pro Trump after Trump won??

much like Crowder and Ben Shapiro?? Fuck those people.

kek

I always told you guys black people are our friends, they have been subverted into acting like niggers. They will be our greatest ally in the war against globalism mark my words.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJs9vhMV4g4

When did Kanye West of all people get so redpilled? This timeline is getting really out of hand.

stand together, not as one.

All those hollywood kikes about to collectively drop Kanye. Good luck Yeezy.

KAYNE 2020
E
K

i thought he was pro trump in GE too

Have to remember Kayne is an educated, dare I say, black man.

>unite globally to fight globalism

>what is photoshop