Last episode was one of the best of the series

Last episode was one of the best of the series

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlXKy0EXPoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i agree wholeheartly

Sup Forums hates this show

Poor Nessie.

No we don't

We barely talk about it, and following typical trends that means we like it

It had weekly threads when it was airing. It has the realest problem a show can have here, not enough characters for people to jack off to.

It IS airing. Threads never get past Monday morning. Not much to say, really.

"This show is really good."
"It sure is."
"Yup."

It is the problem of being a good show. There is little to gripe about, and Sup Forums isn't a site that likes to gush about what they like.

It's a great show that's difficult to discuss. The humor is better experienced than explained, and there isn't much of an overarching plot for the autists to dissect. But it's probably the best thing airing on AS right now.

Well, unless it ended over a decade ago, and we're all nostalgic.

Also its not like there is lore to discuss within the show. I love the show but it is not that deep.

I just watched it and it took me a minute to realize they were talking about the opening. After it ended I had to rewatch the opening for another laugh.

I want mike tyson to beat me to death for shaking Yung Hee's hand enthusiastically.

First episode that had me laughing more then just a few times. I especially liked the part about punching the frog guy on the sub, the quick theme jingle starting and cutting off really got me.

>Also its not like there is lore to discuss within the show. I love the show but it is not that deep.

They just had an episode showing the lore of the opening

What else would you like to dig into that? They explained everything that happened during the opening sequence. It is not exactly lore.

Maybe we can discuss your theories on why Yung's mother left her with Mike.

This isnt like Venture Bros where we can try and guess things like if Joan is really dead or not.

>Sup Forums hates this show
nope, every thread about the show is positive towards the show.

>Maybe we can discuss your theories on why Yung's mother left her with Mike.

She really needed that plate protected

kek

Yeah it was pretty funny especially when you anticipated some of the punchlines which actually made it even funnier. Last weeks with the dinner at the neighbours was also on of thr GOAT. It's on such a good roll rn, up there with early Aqua Teen.

HE GAVE THE SIGNAL, SHOOT THE MISSLE YUNG

I don't get it, this show is like Sealab, Harvey Birdman, Brak, it's an Adult Swim show at it's core.

Why is nobody watching it? This has got to be one of the funniest shows on adult swim in an actual decade.

Attached: whatttttt.gif (424x240, 2.56M)

No deepest lore and overarching plot about depression and angst and there's only one waifu.

it hasn't been that good until mid season 2 until now, it's really hitting its stride, the first season is fairly slow and has a few jokes here and there that are excellent like the chupacabra episode, but it's much better now that they've gotten less serious.

I swear this show just makes me actually lol every time. What a fantastic episode.

It gets better ratings than Robot Chicken, it has a fanbase.

It's better this way, casuals destroy good content. But their disposable income is tempting.

I don't know why but i'm super attracted to nerdy 4/10 koreans

How the fuck is she a 4 out of 10?

>shitty bowl cut
>pudgy moon face
>totally plain body
>retarded glasses
She's not supposed to be a "hot kpop artist" user

Man have you seen her in that stripper kimono and high heels?

>shitty bowl cut
>retarded glasses

Oh wow gee whiz that would take about a half hour at a salon and a pair of contacts to fix, oh no.

>pudgy moon face

The actual fuck are you talking about? You're a god damn idiot.

>totally plain body

Only actual sane point you made, that's nowhere near bad enough to lower her to 4 out of 10 though.

That's what makes it hot. Nerdy 4/10 girls awkwardly trying to be hot.

Wow all that mad

I only see AS programs once they hit Hulu, which ironically does not have MTM.

She's not awkwardly trying, she is hot. Look at those fucking legs.

Attached: MTM_3A5_198_Kidnapped_Still02.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

this isn't /t/v/. get the fuck out

>supermansion got a second season

Yung Hee was made for white cock

Little slender for my tastes, but she would clean up nicely.

>that would take about a half hour at a salon and a pair of contacts to fix
The point is her design rating, not what could have been, dummy. Most ugly girls that are a 0/10 could make themselves maybe a 3/10 if they tried to revamp themselves but that's not what people rate them on

0/10 is a fucking mutant. Someone who isn't missing half their face would at least get a 1/10.

>/t/v/
Video game torrents?

>Why is nobody watching it
>No one's shitposting endlessly about it, it must be unloved!

Did you forget your internet helmet this morning

> "I think I'm getting the hang of it....over."

some great line readings from Mike this episode.

Pretty sure AS doesn't make Supermansion, just airs reruns.

The dialogue between Jim Rash and Norm McDonald is the best thing about the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlXKy0EXPoI

Yeah. I was trying to explain the Charlie Rose episode to my Niece and her fiance, but the humor went over their heads.

PLESIOSAUR !

Attached: MV5BYzYyZWExYzgtNzM1OC00MGVmLWI5M2ItNDA0MWVlNmZkYzBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgzMTg5Ng@@._V1_[1].jpg (1001x547, 43K)

God I want to fuck that asian cartoon character

That's a serpent, dude.

Ogopogo is a plesiosaur
A FUCKING PLESIOSAUR

Attached: Loch+ness+monster+was+a+submarine+ogopogo+is+a++_5cd44783d132de986b23c390e85e6ff6[1].png (500x283, 119K)

Holy shit, that was Two-Ton 21!

How is this? Anything like Venture Bros?

Nah. It's a lot more straight forward and surrealist in it's parody of old Hannah-Barbera cartoons, but that's what makes it so much fun.

I really want a Mike Tyson Mysteries/Venture Bros crossover
Dean and Yung would make a cute couple

Mike Tyson is a comedic genius

Yung masturbated to Pigeon.

Why was there a 8 month hiatus between part 1 and part 2 of this season?

>that episode where a woman is in a /ss/ coma about her stepson and doesn't want to wake up, and it ends with her waking up and her stepson about to get very lucky
needs more episodes like this to be honest

I can only imagine there is going to be some payoff where Mike gets confused thinking it's the third season when it isn't.
Like how Finale: Save Me! Is the next to last episode of season 2.

Attached: last episode of season 2.jpg (1600x900, 404K)

I didn't know I was in the bizarro thread

>Pigeon narrating the scene saying how hung the kid is and the amount he came.

Giving her wood like a good man should.

It technically airs first on AS but only because its a streaming original.

Is that all there’s going to be??

Attached: 534A47BB-B508-47DF-BE95-AF9E4D894366.png (750x1334, 429K)

The numbering is off, that means we have more than 20 episodes this season wtf

It looks like they might air in production order instead of how they're supposed too. I noticed the orders are different on the adult swim website than on TV. Might explain the second to last joke in the season premier.

That was an unexpected gem of craziness. So many tasty morcels of madness: old man boner, potential fat Samoan deflowering action, tiger hotel staff, lonely Loch Ness Monster, nuclear strike, Mike playing with a fighter jet: truly the soul of MTM.

I'm still disappointed that Mike doesn't punch people much now. Fuck SJWs.

Why are they being put online first?

They actually go out the monday afterward.
Netflix Canada has the Canadian broadcast rights, oddly enough.
You'd think Adult Swim Canada would have dibs on that.

Carol is the halfhour special about Yung's mother.

We will finally figure out the answer to this lore.

God damn it I keep forgetting the show is back on.

>Answers
The joke will of course be that there are no answers.

But neither of those other shows had lore or overarching plots either.

You rang?

Attached: the universe's awesomest evildoer.png (1136x640, 433K)