Trump this Thanksgiving

Anyone else dreading the holiday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW3FMGR7okM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it's going to be great.

How about people stop dragging politics into everything and enjoy a meal with the people they love?

Fuck, I hate the left and their moralizing. If you don't agree with them, you're a bad person instead of just someone with opposing views. They plaster their views and make their voices louder than everyone else because they think they're on a righteous crusade.

My family is mostly conservative save my cross-dressing step brother.

I've already rubbed it in their faces on Facebook. Can't wait to show up to the dinner table wearing my Make America Great Again cap and laughing at those loser pieces of shit.

How is he treated?

We made up a fake excuse not to go. My wife an immigrant and a Trump supporter was dissed and we are avoiding it because she has said if they talk shit glasses are being thrown.

I love her. She is so right wing she would make pol blush

>Kudos to the artist, but I really like the image :P

I'm gonna enjoy it this year.

>birth family all dead
>in laws will be out of town
>hosting wife's 7 liberal orphan friends
>one wants to secede
>one is married but no house no kids at 38
>other is fat feminist married to man who is too beta to drive a car or find a job, He "comic book artist"
>one is 40 year d white rapper

Pray for me Sup Forums

Can you live stream it ?

>tfw immediate family and extended family all voted Trump
no, not really. The past 8yrs of Thanksgivings have all been about how Obama has fucked up the country, so a little hopefulness will be a nice change.

>how to talk to Trump supporting relatives this Thanksgiving
>tfw when all my family are Trump supporters

I guess it's like a normal family Thanksgiving, we cook, we eat, we bullshit, have a couple of drinks and then maybe watch TV or a movie.

Kek, would watch

My sister already cancelled, or at least told me not to come

I've lost a LOT of people because of this election cycle

c'est la vie

Most of my family supports trump

this

is he cute?

>walk in with my maga hat
cant wait

FUCKING THIS
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
H
I
S

Got my hat ready, literally cannot wait to shitpost IRL infront of my bluepilled senpai and BTFO em all

>Uncle literally a faggot
>Aunt literally an SJW
>Everyone else redpilled as fuck midwestern farmers

Gonna be a fookin bloodbath m8

>How about people stop dragging politics into everything and enjoy a meal with the people they love?

Honestly, if you can't do this, you should stay the fuck where you are instead of gathering to start shit.

Holy shit I was eating an apple and almost choked on it, thanks

post pics of your step brother pls

Just leave

jesus christ dude... your real life sounds like premise for an Arrested Development episode or the setup for some Sam Hyde sketch.

baka, good luck with all that. maybe keep a cooler of beer for yourself out in the garage?

>tfw i have an impoverished white american family who is allowed to express opinions and thoughts

MAGE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

imagine how your mother would find your dead body in front of a frog posting board

Make Thanksgiving Great Again

picking up a bottle of trump wine.

Incoming deluge

He's obnoxious as fuck so most of us ignore him

Not really, no.

No thanks

>tfw my cuck relatives only serve meat during thanksgiving and always start shit with me for not eating anything even though they know I'm vegetarian
why are meat eaters such obnoxious cunts

i fucking hate the holidays

why not?

Believe it or not, I am the only one that's competent enough to cook a turkey and all the fixings. These people don't cook, they live off take out and pre-made sushi from Whole Foods.

I am the competent patriarchy.

>tfw you're the alpha of an entire family

Failed families will fight over anything
It's just their way of pulling you down to their level of misery

I'm going to enjoy it. My family all hated Hillary and wanted Trump to win but none of them thought he could. I predicted he would be president in Aug. of 2015 and they've been insisting he can't win from the beginning. I'm going to be doing a victory lap but I expect they will all say they knew he was going to win. People just change history right in front of you with no shame.

Why are you such a bitch that you can't eat all the other clearly vegetarian dishes that are served during thanksgiving?

(you)

Sounds like it's time for you to make Thanksgiving great again.

tell her you're staying home and then show up.

wear your MAGA hat

profit

Fucking post a picture. You can blur out his face if you want, but I need to see!

Based ameribro

I'm not dreading the food just my annoying family.

>Thanksgiving
>November

Also set up a mobile hotspot on your phone (difficult password) and name it "DONALD TRUMP BEST PRESIDENT MAGA" or something like that to troll and trigger nearby people

When you realize "White Male Privilege" is actually just "White Male Know-How"...

>dinner table
>wearing a hat
You should be hit. You can be smug without being low class.

>thanksgiving is at my white but "mexican" super liberal aunts house this year

Our family is canceling our thanksgiving gathering because my grandmother is super butthurt about Trump getting elected and everyone else in my extended family voted for him.

the faggots lost, so they are doubling down on the hate rhetoric. wont be surprised to see them rise up against trump on inauguration day. you burgers need to meet up armed and prepared to defend Trump

All these (((journalists))) about to get BTFO by their successful parents

they talk as if trump suporters were ax murderers or something. are they so far gone that they belive so? or is that easier to belive that trump suporters are just normal people?

This. My family of right wing, assimilated immigrants from Eastern Europe are going to have a ball this Thanksgiving.

Going to be Glorious!!

I feel ya pol bro

Yea they are just so desperate. But it is the end of the liberal era!

All my relatives aren't fucked in the head and voted Trump. There will be no problem.

>tfw would get a long with the rapper

>see family members for the first time in months to a year
>bring up divisive politics
Why do people do this?
I have an uncle who does this and always manages to start shit. He's a real asshole. Luckily almost the whole family are Trump supporters. But he might even piss them off anyway because he's gonna start saying some absolutely stupid shit about it and gloating like a pompous douche. Wish we could fucking ban him.

>don't live with mom
I was being figurative, rather that literal but it's funny, she actually knows that I go on here, doesn't care. I know my dad comes on here sometimes.

This is going to be amazing. Almost my entire family voted Trump except for one faggoty film school cousin and an uncle that broke his family. They're korean, so all the men will get shitfaced on soju and start shouting on top of each other about how Trump saved America from falling into a north korean commie hellhole. Then we'll eat dinner.

same here. i cook everything. I make great juicy turkeys, I make a practice turkey before thanksgiving to stay sharp on my spice game. I make great potatoes, Russet, white, and red are trash. I get small Yukon gold potatoes, these are the best. i love to put cream cheese and butter milk in them. Boiling them in rosemary gives them a great taste. People come to my house to eat, I just hate the dishes..

Basically this.

I did not vote this election, and I woke up on Wednesday to an angry message from my sister. She literally said "I blame you for this." and the rest of it was a longwinded CAN'T EVEN about how I didn't vote when Michigan lost by a "razor thin margin" (I'm in Italy for work).

Her husband later told me that she felt "betrayed" and couldn't trust me, because if I don't stand with her on issues like this, how can I possibly "be an ally" to "women, minorities, and lgbt people."

Even if I did vote, it wouldn't have been for Hillary, so they can both get bent.

So I'm really fucking looking forward to laying down the law at our next family gathering. They were unacceptably rude over this, and I have never given them ANY shit for their sjw nonsense and sanctimonious moralfaggotry. I hope that when Hillary gets prosecuted to the full extent of her crimes, they'll see exactly what they were supporting.

mfw I dont have a single family member. Or friend on my facebook that voted for clinton. Iv never even met a clinton supporter . Are they even real? Im starting to think they're like leprechauns .

Paper plates and plastic silverware for holidays.

You hate the dishes? You care about the dishes?

Fag.

Now make me creme brulee for dessert, fag. I don't care if it isn't a traditional Thanksgiving dessert, just make it.

Maga user! Maga!

my marxist professor aunt unfriended all the pro-trump members of my family (me included) on facebook. Gonna be hilarious at the table

Im more hyped for the delicious food tho

no, I dont have any family outside of my parents and sister.

My family isn't a bunch of faggot liberals.

The pumpkin pie will taste a little sweeter this year.

Pull a /k/ but instead of jacking in the brownies, splooge in the gravy. It's your jizz so you'll be unaffected and your Wifes built up an immunity. kek demands it.

He is actually a pretty based. I could redpill him in a week if he lived closer.
Practice turkey is top notch. I feed the prog, the wigger, the catlady and the beta. All bellies get full at this house, no matter how much of a faggot you are.

Hillary supporters overwhelmingly live in big cities.

My entire family are Hilary voters and they know that I voted for Trump.

Looking forward to a delicious meal and 15 people telling me I "doomed" this country.

>She literally said "I blame you for this."

That's hilarious.

I have a leftist lesbian sister, I haven't spoken to her since the election, and even before it we never talked about it since we both know where we stand politically. I'm not going to gloat this Thanksgiving because nobody was pompous or annoying before the election about it and I don't want to go there. I just want to have a nice few days with my family and then go back home.

I will talk to my dad because he can remain calm in the face of conflicting views, even though he voted for plant lady.

>Why do people do this?
In my experience it is usually the lefties that do this in some sort of snide, passive aggressive comment. My guess is that they think conservatives only believe what they believe b/c they are ignorant.

The conservatives seem to only does this when alcohol gets involved.

>mfw my sister-in-law's italian mom from New Jersey would get tipsy on vino and start talking about that "dumb nigger Obama" much to the embarrassment of her daughter.

Play "Real American" loudly when they start on you.

>>bro in law votes Trump to stop H1B killing the tech industry hires and Somalian immigration, wife is typical white privileged Dem
>>found out other bro in laws family were secret Trump supporters, both him and his wife, he thanked me for being such an open Trump supporter
>>Found his original "Trump: The Game" in the basement among board games from his childhood
>>Definitely playing Trump the game this Thanksgiving, can't wait

Nope, nearly everyone in my family voted trump.

She sounds pretty cool. Was her daughter hot?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW3FMGR7okM&t

The anthem of 2016

Que all the faggots wanting pics

>friends kept calling me "Trumpetti" as a slur throughout the elections
>Trump won
>I am now their go-to guy for politics because I was right all along
my, how the tables have turned

TFW we were invited to our neighbors but they've been posting 13 year old girl tier FB statuses about being traumatized by trumps win and I've been shitposting for 2 weeks solid.

Maybe we should make excuses

Need more original video

youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg

>But it is the end of the liberal era!

One could only pray to get so lucky. They'll lurk and pop up later like the weird disease that they are.

SBPB

All my Trump supporting family were cheering on election day. The one Clinton supporter posted on Facebook that if you support Trump then you support rape, racism, hate and that you can't be a Christian.

These people are so fucking unhinged it's unreal.

Do it m8 greentxt it

But all my family are pro-trump.

>Both sides of my family are red pilled

I kinda wish I had a few SJWs in my family to spice up the holidays.

1.)she is still married married to my brother, so no on principle and 2.)no. not really.

Nah, everyone in my family supports Trump. We made a thing about going out to vote together and getting breakfast after. We'll be celebrating this year and laughing at stories of liberals crying over it.

Do they ever not see the holidays as a political agitation task? Do they ever see them as holidays?

I'm keeping my maga hat in my backpack. I wont start anything, but i will finish it.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

We only have one SJW in my family that happens to be my Aunt and nobody speaks with her because she is manic and also because she has mixed children with feather Indians.

She literally made cookies in anticipation for Hillary to win on election night and had a mental breakdown when Trump won and muted the entire family on Kikebook so everyone just deleted her entirely.

I carry a 10mm so nobody really argues with me.