Reminder that dancing is an animalistic behavior and you shouldn't trust women who enjoys dancing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_TgERq-M5s
youtube.com/watch?v=gfX49VlVT5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmww8OpSxTE
youtube.com/watch?v=s_Ew_4vk-G8
youtube.com/watch?v=VWAw2fUvKmU
youtu.be/i3vsiiRK5GU?t=42s
youtube.com/watch?v=8vQaSnCVWb4
youtube.com/watch?v=9M6XBEuWfxw
youtu.be/Gcxv7i02lXc?t=49s
youtu.be/TG5F4rt2Ol4?t=2m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS! I hate dancing. I fucking hate all normie activities I am too good for that shit.

The bad thing is that that is literally all women

>activities

I remember reading that in the Koran.

> I should resent women with lower inhibition, who are more willing to participate in earthly activities like sex in a more casual manner.
I don't see a reason to.

Whats even funnier is that its white women dancing for black men. You know whats coming after this...

youtube.com/watch?v=s_TgERq-M5s

Most societies have some tradition of dancing but not of the nigger/spic sort. When people feel odd dancing it's probably because they can see what they're being asked to do is not of their tradition.

There could not be a more perfect opportunity to post this.

Dancing is fun. Maybe you should stop being autistic.

Not even meringue or salsa? But why?

youtube.com/watch?v=gfX49VlVT5E

i feel so bad for those poor fucks

but that daughter

My dad said the same thing. He said "If you see a girl in the middle of the dance floor stay away. She has a need to be validated and will cheat on you the first chance she gets. Youll have to watch her 24/7."

You shouldn't, gypsies are the bottom of the barrel of humanity. Even worse than roaches and niggers.

dancing is the dumbest shit when you think of it long enough

You are a living organism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmww8OpSxTE

Reminder that Sup Forums is filled with incel NEETs that only stand quietly in the corner at parties.

so what you are forgot here, betacuck?

Reminder that dancing at concerts was a novel idea until the 60's and 70's

Not that its a bad thing

Humans are animals of course we have animalistic tendencies you fucking retard

>t. the eternal anglo thinks dancing is a form of art or part of white culture

why am I now surprised?

lel oka

>who are more willing to participate in earthly activities
It's almost like you don't want to leave humanity behind.

Agreed, dancing is the work of the jew.

t.degenerate

Humans are animals if they choose to be.

>Implying decent people go to party

Eating is also an animalistic behavior, you stupid ass.

itt: frustrated incels with social anxiety. literally every culture dances

youtube.com/watch?v=s_Ew_4vk-G8

youtube.com/watch?v=VWAw2fUvKmU

You wouldn't trust her ?

Yeah just like men can be women if they choose to be

>Implying I don't get all my calories and nutrients through an IV

hey, paolo, your country is literally renown for its slutty dancing. things must be rough for you.

improvised dancing sucks though

>Comparing mentally ill people to people who don't act like animals

Look at all these white women waiting to be raped

Ah, so this is how the "brothers" dance. All is clear now.

You are physically an animal whether you like it or not. You can pretend otherwise but it just makes you delusional, or perhaps as you said, mentally ill.

but it has a practical purpose

A wise man once said: "Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire"

What is this madness?

Iv always thought dancing amused the dumbest members of our societies.

>Lets go to a building, listen to loud music in the dark and move our bodies like a bunch of niggers in Africa.

IV got friends who think its strange I don't like dance parties and raves. Its the most ridiculous shit iv ever seen.

No wonder you have to be out of your mind drunk or on drugs to enjoy that shit.

Fucking normies REEEEEEEEEE

would

pepe got gangraped by a pack of niggers? D:

Wrong.

It entirely depends on the dancing.

In much the same way that banging on hollow objects to produce music is animalistic, but mastering an instrument like a piano or a violin transcends that behavior,

so does complex, developed dance moves transcend the jerks and jumping of primitive dancing.

Which brings me to my next question:

Why do Northern Europeans not know how to dance?

youtu.be/i3vsiiRK5GU?t=42s

youtube.com/watch?v=8vQaSnCVWb4

Redpill: Christians always knew dancing is a form of showing you are more animal than human. They knew it was the preferred method of savages to call spirits in satanic rituals.

“Where dance is, there is also the devil.”
Saint John Chrysostom, 4th century.

Here is the full quote

"For God has not given us our feet to use in such a shameful way but in order that we may walk in decency, not that we should dance like camels (for even dancing camels make an unpleasant spectacle much more than women), but in order to dance-ring dances with the angels. For if it is shameful for the body to behave thus, the more so it is for the spirit to do so''

How bizarre, a flock of overweight and uncoordinated spergs are complaining about something enjoyable that they'll never be able to relate to and have the guts to partake in

Dancing is the single greatest thing you can do to create rapport with a girl. If you're not a good dancer, it means you lack rythm, confidence and sensitivity, you're just a bland and boring overtalkative moron good only for sloppy seconds

I'll just leave this here.

I know right.

Just look at this savage:
youtube.com/watch?v=9M6XBEuWfxw

Fuck off you retarded gypsy.

>Pierre in charge of telling people who's worthy and who's not
Fix your country first, then your opinion might matter

Its literally just a mating call faggot.
If you have a good job and can provide a home, as well as a confident, masculine personality, they'll fall right in line.

And if I agree with him? What then, you uncoordinated shitlord.

Public dancing is slut behavior.
If a woman likes to go out dancing (bars, clubs, etc) she is going to fuck everyone. Dancing is their way of showing off how their body moves, sexualizing themselves, showing off what they have to offer and working up a sweat (skin will flush, sweat will make it shine/glisten and more attractive plus release pheromones). If she's dancing, it's to get dick.

Dancing at home playing Zumba or DDR or some shit is different. Dancing with a mate is fine, I'll be dancing at my wedding after all.

But otherwise it's to get dick and be a slut.
Slutty women are bad women.

Through out most of human history in Europe and North Asia only the wealthy contributing members of society knew how to dance. It was a courting ritual as much as it was as status symbol

Says the Frenchman who watches Arabs and Blacks pick up all the French girls in night clubs.

There is literally not a single woman that dances that is not a whore. Literally.

OP is a mindless Vulcan puppet.

I'm talking about modern dance that millennials get into. Head banging and the rave culture is what I'm talking about.

Nothing wrong with older dance that took talent and style.

''but when they enter into the Dance, they go into the Pompous Procession of the Devil. Destructorium vitiorum, Fabritius 15th century

"Dauncing is the vilest vice of all, and truly it cannot easily be saide what mischiefes the sight and the hearing do recieue hereby''
John Northbrooke, 16th century

I'm pretty sure the pleb masses knew how to dance as well, albeit with less finesse. Can't imagine they were just sat perfectly still while drunk off their asses at the local grog hole or whatever they had.

>itt

I used to go out, have a few shots and pull the prettiest girl in the room on the dance floor. If she was shy she got over that when other girls would asked me for the next dance, all of them figuring they wanted to be the one that got lucky and left with me that night. There were also a lot of drunk assholes on the floor showing off, so mixed bag, but fun if you're not too busy tending to that stick up your ass.

Stay mad, wallflowers.

Who /puritan/ here?

Qt? It's hard to tell with that terrible clothing

bump for truth

Why are you Roma gypsy fucks so superstitious?
Stop cutting out the hearts of dead bodies over vampire memes please

I used to recoil at these ultra-orthodox practices. Now it seems as if I agree with each new one I rediscover.

They'll settle down for someone they'll never really love and relate to
If security is the only thing you can provide, you're barely above a cuckold in terms of relationship status

Fuck off you stupid baptist, Chromwell is burning in hell

I enjoy dancing and you can shut your whore mouth.

At least romanians were with the Axis of their own accord Jean-Bernard.

>superstitious

Every intelligent person knows dancing is vile and degenerate.
Even waltz was considered a vile and degenerate dance that was called "animal dance" by 17th century Christians.

I can't tell if you all are trying hard to justify your prudish nature, your lack of talent, or your inability to socialize.

youtu.be/Gcxv7i02lXc?t=49s

youtu.be/TG5F4rt2Ol4?t=2m43s

Quoting Puritan-tier people doesn't make your point any more valid.

>I don't like whores
>wow you're so prude!

There's a difference between dancing at formal things like marriages and dancing regularily.

From the thumbnail i was expecting the one on the left to be Trudeau.

Nope

qt got some moves

Nobody cares about all the girls you can pull as a result of your mating ritual.

Is ballet redpilled ? is the only type of dancing i enjoy

Perhaps that holds true with German girls, but dancing is strong in Spanish and Latin culture.

And in fact, from my exposure, it seems to almost be that girls who do dance almost tend to be more loyal those who don't.

Of course, girls who go to clubs are excluded from the statistic and shoved into the whore category, I will agree.

pretty sure she died

Ballet is great, but I only see it as a dance to present as an art-form, rather than just purely enjoy.

spanish and latin countries in general have the bigest whores of them all, the fuck are you even on about? If anything this just reaffirms everything I believe about this world.

Ballet is only redpilled if your first love isn't Nutcracker Suite.

Dancing was comndened by a the Concilium Laodicenum (reunion of all bishops of Asia) in the 4th Century as well.

In the 5th Century another Catholic Council declared that people should avoid marriages "where obscene motions of the body are expressed in rounds or dances"

Cool

Your beliefs are stupid and you're a bitter dumbass

What am I bitter about?

>spanish and latin countries in general have the bigest whores of them all
Lmfao, I highly disagree.

These white American and European girls are slutty as fuck compared to Latin girls. Spanish girls are kind of slutty, but they're still not as bad as say, Germans :-)

>TFW Islam was the good guy

What are these sjw sluts doing with thier lives

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Jesus fucking Cringe

You're either a disgusting spic that has no say in anything or you are a race traitor that has no say in anything. plus you use smileys, I have zero reasons to believe anything you degenerate shitskin say.

Germans don't dance. They go straight to raping their own kids (even babies).