Echo Chamber

So is this place just 99% recycled opinions? Not saying it's a bad thing but it has come to my attention that all of my political opinions came from Sup Forums and I don't really have any original political ideas.

I'm sure the left does the same thing but they're wrong about it but this is just what I have observed

Sup Forums is satire
don't read too much into it

Don't worry, smart people are doing the thinking here.

dont worry just spread the message of love and peace :)

Stormfront.org is where we get our memes.

Pick a side, faggot.

Fence sitters get destroyed every time.

We memed a random fuck into power,
Safe to say this isnt an echo chamber.

Sup Forums is merely Sup Forums with a plot.

agreed

sums it up nicely

>niggers fuck stuff around you
>"fug i hate niggers :DD"
>recycled opinion

>recycled opinions
Yeah pretty much and people calling each other fagot cuck and Nigger
>I don't really have any original political ideas.
Why not visit /r/politics then or have a holiday on TRS. Or how about just taking the weekend of and binch watch CNN. Alternatively you could also go to your library take a month off and study Mein Kampf fagot cuck Nigger.

Some of us here really are batshit.

Take me for example-
>shotacon
>mango and animu fan
>tweaker
>other drugs
>wanna burn, LITERALLY BURN, communists
>racist as fuck
>hate women
>loath christards
>HATE HATE HATE muslims
>holohoax revisionist
>love Bill Burr, Bill Hicks, Doug Stanhope, Anthony Cumia, Adam Carolla
>college/grad school, organic chemistry and chem engineering
>Nvidia and Intel
>love drag racing, tractor pulls, endurance racing, F1, and cars in general
>against all gun laws

You get all kinds here man. It's awesome.

That pic screams try hard

Disgusting

Bah. We get everything from both sides of the spectrum here. Typically authoritarian leftists leave quickly because they're easily offended, and typically antisemetic fearmongers prevail because they are very hard to offend. I don't agree with either one as I am a moderate and a centrist. And, in my opinion, there's a lot of original posts and viewpoints here. It's just predominantly conservative and libertarian because Noone will force you out for disagreeing with them like on twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

I give this place an A+ for free speech, even though

A) I am of Hebraic descent

And

B) I am an egalitarian.

"Though I disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it"

And I will use heavy insults like asshole, retard and piece of shit.

Of course it is. If you want to know the truth, the real pill of truth, not red or blue, just true, it's that we're all basically the same. That pill you take by just talking to people who are different than you and finding out your similarities. You fill find, for example, that all cultures have some sort of reciprocity -- the golden rule. And if somehow we can see our similarities rather than our differences, we can survive. Otherwise, competition will tear us all apart. We will not reach the stars like some here seem to think.

>Firearm

>Burger food

>Maga hat

Check check and check my fellow burger bro

Never forget, your founding fathers died for your right to shart in mart

>Recycled opinions.
Not really, I'm contrarian all the time here. I voted trump, but I don't agree with half his policies.

Most people will cry about you having an opinion that doesn't echo theirs. Fuck 'em, it's still a free country.

>Hebraic descent
be honest, you fished for a rare merchant

The main problem is that there aren't any significantly diffetent opposing view points floating around here to debate with. So we're left with an isolated board where everyone generally agrees with one another which inevitably leads to bored posters dumping shit posts all day.

Dis.

>not forming your own opinions from the multitude of options
>Sup Forums is the same person and have the same opinions
Drown in your piss water, retard.

I just want to shoot leftist. I have my whole life.

Cal exit when? Civil 2.0 now. Break the union

Wow wtf I'm with her now? thanks agent johnson

my nigga