America Redpill

>Strongest nation on Earth for 241 years and counting

>Highest GDP on Earth

>Worth 51% of the global economy

>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth

>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth

>Only country to have been to the Moon

>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication

>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart

>Won WWII singlehandedly

>Never lost a war in its 241 year history (Vietnam didn't win? look at them and look at the US now)

>Leader of the free world

Don't like us? No problem.

At the end of the day, you are all American people. You follow our elections. You eat our food. You watch our movies and television shows. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access American websites. You copy our Constitution and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive our cars. The global economy is based on the US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil.

When our President speaks, you listen.

Look at everything around you: all American inventions: computer, internet, electricity, even your nerdy glasses, America either invented it, or took something and made it superior

Even the official world language is American English, not British Olde English

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We Earth now

Love murica!

>Our military maintains bases on your soil

Kek

c...c... can you p...p....please t...take your troops out of Poland Mr. Trump

>implying the CIA doesn't have a black site in the Russian far east

SHART

Okay, most of this is true, but we didn't win WWII single-handedly. Other than that Hail The 'Murican Supremacy!

>Won WWII singlehandedly
weeewwwwwwwwww laddy

lol that white house, now its the black house cause its burnt

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Holy fuck the arrogance of you authors is astonishing.

>Strongest nation on Earth for 241 years and counting

Nope america has only been a superpower since the WWII. Look it up

>Highest GDP on Earth

Nope China has.

>Worth 51% of the global economy

You really did pull this one out of your ass

>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth

I actually think it's a bit more than that, but yeah. Well done, you are now an Imperial nation boasting democracy. Yea for hypocrisy!

>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth

There was a time when that was true but certainly not within the past 20 years. In fact during her campaign, Hillary was crucified by the US Generals after revealing that America could launch a nuke within 4 minutes at anytime. Turns out Russia can do it 45 seconds and America didn't want them to know.

>Only country to have been to the Moon

InB4/x/

>Global center finance, commerce, business, industry.

I'll give you these but the rest are bullshit. Considering America gets its culture from mostly other countries. You could argue cultural diversity. Shame you didn't

>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart

True, in fact you've lost more cities than some countries have owned *cough* Detroit *cough*

>Won WWII singlehandedly

no Russia did, Christ almighty read a book.

>Never lost a war in its 241 year history (Vietnam didn't win? look at them and look at the US now)

So then the Asian wars I guess just never happened.

>Leader of the free world

This is a contradicting claim. Assuming by free world you mean democracy, then they are hardly free sovereign nations if you rule over them.

>Even the official world language is American English, not British Olde English

I wanted to break down all of the retardation of this post but the last statement you maid I think sums up yourself better than anything I could have said.

>They're after me lucky charms!
Keep crying

Needed government intervention to make you feel special and relevant. Have to deport millions of innocent people because you are no longer competitive on a global stage. Celebrating your former glory instead of pushing things forward. I hope Trump kicks your ass enough to actually get your shit together. It'd be nice to admire you, rather than worry about you.

>Strongest nation on Earth for 241 years
America hasn't been the most powerful until after the Great Depression, don't be delusional.
Before that it was our friends over the sea.

Ha, my money was on western Europe and Canada being the saltiest, and like clockwork, there they are.

>241 years of America rule the waves
>not 70

>never lost a war
TOP KANKER

>created the 2,500 trillion in derivatives debt

>America redpill
Mystery babylon

sorry don't have a clue what your talking about, I only speak >British Olde English

On the box
>it's you

feels good to be american

it's like it's trying to talk... must be a foreign language.

>Being this mad that someone called out your lying bullshit