HAHAHAH

HAHAHAH

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

HE WONT EVEN GET 37%

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2016/10/24/final-2-weeks-before-presidential-election-poll-shows-clinton-12-points-up-on-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ALEHhCngr0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmKURoS5kpw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/huffpost-fires-contributor-deletes-articles-questioning-hillarys-health-video/
huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L418A5pZusE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you posting shit from Huffpo here? Nobody believes them. These are the faggots who said that Trump had a 1.6% chance of winning. If you're going to be a shill, at least put some effort into it and present some real news.

but he won

Huff post thread?

This is a meta gloating thread, get it together man

The electoral college will never put Trump through.

and now he has to be the president
DRUMPF BTFO

>Hillary Clinton plays XCOM.jpg

underrated

>polls

You guys never learn do you?

It's pathetic though, they guy didn't even try. I get it that people are going to post these kinds of threads, but this one is so half-assed it's insulting. I don't even like Trump, but the least OP could've done was post a media source that has a shred of dignity.

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!

Seriously though, after 18 months of "THIS IS IT, TRUMP IS FINISHED, IT'S OVER, HE WILL FAIL, IT CAN'T BE DONE", followed by Trump winning at everything, will they ever start to maybe hedge their bets about him a little?

I mean, all I have seen is "Trump will never be able to do X when he takes office".

I have no idea how he is going to do half the shit he said, but that's because Trump is a fucking time travelling genius and I am but a pleb.
I'd bet on him being able to pull it off., whatever "it" happens to be.

Is this a level of irony I've never came across before or have you just been here less than a week?

Will dahnalds campaign even make it to the election in one piece?

its gonna collapse guys

This is what happens when you let pic related run a big news outlet.
They were reduced to hysterics numerous times during the election.
They shouldn't be taken serious by anyone, even liberals.

Nah. I've browsed this board every day without fail for the past two years. I guess i was just pent up.

LOL DRUMFS WHOLE BASE IS DA KKKK

you wouldent vote for a raycist would you?

they are doubling down on stupid

> huffington post

That comment was made 10,000 times since the 9th

I knew huffington post was ran by women by i never made the connection between that and the retarded odds they somehow came up with until now..DUH!

>Okay guys, so who here all supports Hillary
>Okay so we all do, but surely there are trump supporters in Arkansas so my female intuition tells me that Clinton has a 103.1% chance of winning.

>polls
>not even president yet

DRUMPF
B T F O
T
F
O

LITERALLY

>0% Chance
0% Chance
>0% Chance
0% Chance
>0% Chance
0% Chance

now post a credible source.

>Literally the worst candidate in recent history
>Says she's great because she is a woman

how has Salon not gone out of business

My cock is underrated

This video is so good:

ktla.com/2016/10/24/final-2-weeks-before-presidential-election-poll-shows-clinton-12-points-up-on-trump/

obligatory. just look at how hard they worked for a year and a half. it's fucking high-cholesterol goodness

My cock is 9' long. I literally throw it over my should like a length of garden hose, during the day.

LOL IM SO SMART

IM SO SURE THAT DRUMPF WILL LOSE THAT I WILL MAKE SOME WACKY BET

EAT THOSE NAILS NIGGER!!!!!
>EAT THOSE NAILS NIGGER!!!!!
EAT THOSE NAILS NIGGER!!!!!
>EAT THOSE NAILS NIGGER!!!!!

If they dont there might actually be REAL civil unrest

For people pushing diversity propaganda, theyre quite proudly not diverse

>Not using your cock as a scarf
>Current year

FAKE NEWS

No blacks/hispanics? That's what I noticed.

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=4ALEHhCngr0

just give your concession speech drumpf

A E T H S T E T I C S P A N I A R D

E

T

H

S

E

T

I

C

wait actually this one might be better

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmKURoS5kpw

huffpost reminds me of C5N
Media made for delusionals who don't want to accept reality

This timeline gets weirder everyday

Ok now that its over was this a legit CTR? Iv read the CTR shills for nearly 6 months and they're always, ALWAYS so fucking hateful determined. I don't get the motivation of the shills during the elections. They're so emotionally invested and consistent for a shill its almost like its personal.

DRUMP GET THUMPED

well technically, i would guess 90% of "shills" were just asshurt randlets, jebheads, cruzmissiles etc that had "no dog in the fight" anymore so resorted to trolling the board.

this might explain it better
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

either way, victory was never so sweet

Holy shit. Hillary isn't even worried about Drumpf anymore. She's focused on winning the Senate by a wider margin. I can't wait to see the tears on here on the 9th!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING GODDAMN THINMEN ! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHA TRUMPETS SO STUPID

Hillary is already planing fireworks for when she wins tuesday

I don't know how clever they really are, but I wouldn't put it past them to flat out lie in order to create a false consensus and dissuade the hidden Trump vote.
Huff-n-puff Post clearly have no shame to hold them back, so anything is possible.

DOLAN DRUMPF IS DONE

Reminder that HuffPo literally fired one of their writers for writing about Hillary's health, and that it was proven through Wikileaks that they had connections to the Clinton campaign.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/huffpost-fires-contributor-deletes-articles-questioning-hillarys-health-video/

>Huffington Paint
Not even once.

LOLOLOLOLOL
DRUMPF=STRUMPFED
>DRUMPF=STRUMPFED
DRUMPF=STRUMPFED
>DRUMPF=STRUMPFED

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

What did they mean by this?

They meant "Please rape me, I'm a dumb feminist bitch.".

Will leftists masturbate to this image?

Get out of the pool, Manute Bol.

HuffPo was literally inciting political violence against Trump and his supporters.

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html

The author of this article is a Jew too.

Never been to this piece of shit site but did they always have that style? Or was it ripped of from drudge?

Considering the sycophantic dolts he's put in his cabinet, he'll wish he hadn't.

fp worst p

cuckinton post

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>win election
>y-yyou lost!!!!

>The same fucking Macs

I still remember New Hampshire like it was yesterday. The Huffington Post meltdown was amazing. I'm gonna miss the primaries.

They hire mostly people who would otherwise do it 4 free. That's why the faggots can't meme.
>hurr this pic of dolan pulling le circus ribbon out of his nose like he's le brainless will be ebin meme
>haha "sure kid" wew look at that maymay go

good times

>Donald's mythical support among working class voters
>Trump will never flip blue states.

Amazing.

Someone should compile all of the unironic clintoris shill pasta from before the election and put it to Radiohead

Yes, it's like the party of white people won over more white people, lol.

I'm "so" impressed.

All the food on the table doesn't come in jars and one of the tv's isn't working.

delete ur account

Hahaha, I miss these old school CTR style posts too, OP. I miss pre-election CTR. Nu-CTR is shit.

Wait does this mean that Hillary actually won? Or is Trump still going to be president despite your ass pain?

>huff post
>polls

Are we back to these fake mainstream media polls again? Keep oversampling because the media has been EXPOSED. No one trusts them and no one even fucking likes them anymore. Get fucked.

HOLY SHIT GUYS LATEST POLL HAS A JEB SURGE SHIIIIIIIIIT

>when you never again will be able to buy a Jeb! guac bowl (with secret jeb! guac recipe)

Slow and Steady.

I have an alert on eBay tbqh famalam.

he was right, it did look like 2012

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=L418A5pZusE

How did he even think he had a chance?

Only to retards.

There was lot more enthusiasm behind Trump than there was behind Romney. And anyone who knew anything about turnout knew it would be a lot different. Romney had 6 million expected white voters who just didn't show up for him, that obviously would have never happened with Trump.

>m-maybe if we keep repeating he's losing trump voters will give up

I meant it looked like 2012 because Trump won as convincingly as Obama did

fpbp

More smug compilations please

more

I heard the fireworks show they had planned was rather good. They paid the niggers at Disney to set up the show. Glad we never got to see it

>room full of newspaper editors
>no one is drinking liquor or smoking

Do these people not understand even the basic requirements of their jobs?

I bet they've never even screamed obscenities down a phone or told someone they'll never work in this town again.

Heard NYPD/Coast Guard was PISSED to have to participate in the fireworks display by blocking off the river, and using other public resources for a partisan political stunt, and it helped convince the HRC Campaign to shut it down early.

what was the medias goal? all the blatant anti-Trump stuff just has made them look like fools. I wonder if shilling so hard for a losing candidate was worth it to them

This made his victory even more delicious.
These idiots thought she really was going to win.