The "Alt Left"

Apparently these faggots can only afford shitty rifles and handkerchief masks.

Bet those are airsoft

These little pussy faggots look like they're about to cry from a lack of hot chocolate in the frozen tundra of whatever shitty city they're in.

That was my first assumption too, but either way if one of those were posted at me they would be bleeding out before they pulled the trigger.

I bet you wouldn't say that to this guerillas' face.

their body language is all fucked and they can't even dress proper

i can't be intimidated by skinny faggots a girl and chickenshits who won't even show their face

If anyone shot at them they'd drop their weapons and run

Antifa are pawns of billionaires and multinational corporations. Just look at Brexit. They literally oppressed and attacked the working class on behest of the corporate mainstream.

these faggots are playing dress up. instead of larping they should go get a job

Why cant first world countries have proper leftists
The extreme left in South America and Eastern Europe know how to look good armed this guys look like faggots

they all look allergic to weights

Isn't the tattoo on his finger a cuckold symbol?

You are welcome to test me

You have to give them credit for taking the edginess up a notch. Id ditch the skinny jeans though

its a suit of playing cards. only a cuck symbol if ur a cuck. which u are

oy vey delete this

>when you want to shoot up shools and kinders at 7 but have to shoot up a Trump rally at 5

>claim to be anti-white.
>Put a white fist before poc fist.

Hypocrites...

>556
nice

these cucks are hopeless
>do skinny jeans and converse tennis shoes make good combat attire?
yeah senpai, you good
>are physical strength and endurance important for combat?
nah fampai, you good

honestly surprised I don't see a hi-point carbine

It could be, but the cuck version has a "Q" in it.

you're thinking of a spade with a Q in it. that's only for white women who exclusively fuck black guys and call themselves a "queen of spades".

>claim to be the left
>"it is right to rebel"
The ctrl-left can't get any retarded, can it?

But user, isn't white

>The ctrl-left can't get any retarded, can it?

You have never explored the left in Africa then

Do you think that guy with the ak has the hand strength to take the dust guard off the top of the receiver and push the button on the end of the spring/bolt to be able to clean the fuckin thing?

>honestly surprised I don't see a hi-point carbine
>implying the choice of weapon matters as long as it can fire fast and with reasonable accuracy
Don't forget Anders used a Ruger Mini 14 and he holds the record.

Not gonna shit on these guys for exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

I hope your face gives a fuck when that shity rifel round hits you.

Dose it matter if you get fuckt by a 10 dolla di do or a 1500 dollarino rifel?

The rounds still the same.

That's just left, not ctrl-left

KU KUK KOMMUNISTS

>noguns talking shit

Pretty sure it's assault to intimidate with a deadly weapon, especially when you have signs admitting that you're there intimidating people.

I'll shit on them all day for being antifa. As far as I'm concerned they should be dragged and beaten into the street before having their throats slashed open.

Aren't Redguards the criminal nigger race from The Elder Scrolls games?

Pussy ass bitch used the sign to block her face

Against an island full of unarmed, limp-wristed lefty cucks.

Yeah, that's fair game.. I'm just saying there is nothing wrong with them being armed- it is their right.

Wearing an anklet on the right ankle indicates cuckoldress demand for "BBC" nigger dicks.

Let's see what the Jews are putting out in today's music videos for the young children...

Also...

>Bulls

Save us from this meme hell.

Hahahahaahahahahahaha

[Catches breath]

Hahahahahshahahahahaha

Seriously though, those pathetic little larper commie wannabe skeleton queers would fill their britches with their morning's vegan breakfast the minute the range turns two way. I only hope more of them begin playing with fire, this could end hilariously.

>all the butthurt in this thread and the internet about some autistic fags standing on the corner

you guys should be ashamed

YOU MADE IT PYLE!

Is that a sickle and a hammer on the face masks? What is the significance of that to them?

>total lack of weapon control
>2/4 have commie rags that limit visibility

Never underestimate your enemy. But these retards look like they would get their shit pushed in as soon as rounds start flying.

the kraut knows what's up

THAT FUCKING STANCE ON THE 2ND FROM THE RIGHT

>skeleton

Nigger, you see that fat fucker on the top left?!?!

Oy... delet this picture goy.

Still impressive

>guerillas'
BULLSHIT! ONLY FAGGOTS AND SAILORS DRINK PEPSI

I have a spoon and my spoon license is upto date, come at me bro.

Doesn't seem armed to me. Too busy laughing at those autists in red to really notice senor hamburgler anyway.

I bet these kids felt pretty tough for the day though, hopefully they get gassed up enough to bring their weak brand of intimidation to some combat veterans in the near future.

Y'all (rightfully) laugh but I've never seen any sort of alt-right conglomeration anywhere besides comments sections and forums

Ashamed or scared of something huh?

The cucks can't hit anything beyond 20 meters because they know nothing about marksmanship. Get over yourself you worthless fuck, go fellate some more muj invaders.

Liberals are always and everywhere the only ones who commit violence in the name of their political beliefs.

Genuinely afraid that these untrained nu-males will start spraying.

You can still make out the hook of their noses through their masks.

Right wing activism always fails.

>communism is alt-left

pshahahahah. since when is literally only giving a shit about the working class as a political ideology "alt-left"

nazbols are a thing too

are you just assuming this

poor argument

That alt-right is a meme created by the media and leftists. If the armed republican voting public comes out with rifles it wont be to pose for social media points. The silent majority is real.

as if these little munchkins would do anything
kek

Soon...

It's called OPSEC faggot.

You don't advertise anything to the enemy.

I don't need to assume, I can tell by their stance and demeanor.

>city streets
>needing to hit beyond 20 meters

>implying violence in the name of political beliefs is wrong

Since mainstream left became "progressivism"

Nice slav-shit faggots! Too scared to show your faces? Thought you were on the right side of history? Come at me bro. Castle doctrine.

Seriously, who the fuck do these guys think they are, Vox Populi or something?

>Make racists afraid.
>Little twigs that couldn't punch out a fly.
>Gotta compensate with fucking shitty rifles.
I bet when you shoot one of those you can hear those little twig arm bones cracking.

Hitler, Mussolini and Mosely did alright

Have they actually coined the term alt-left yet? I was thinking of becoming the figurehead of a new alt-left movement which completely rejects identity politics and brings left-wing politics back to the only real determinant of privilege - socioeconomic class. Be really annoyed if some antifa pricks have already stolen the name desu.

COMING FOR THAT TOOTHBRUSH

It's hard to advertise something that doesn't exist.

no, it's just called communism

So what's that. 1950s/60s circa nightvision scope?

SOON

>implying that a competent tactical shooter couldn't clear the street of the antifa faggots without giving away his exact position.
>implying the antifa cucks know anything about MOUT

>Make racists afraid again
But they are FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!

all white cucks lol

Me on the far left

yeah, when you run out of bullets you can drop it off the side of the building and crush a commie skull

The best part was how they got the shit kicked out of them at pretty much every rally they went to.

>Mosley did alright

but the slut in the image you're referring to has it on the left

What can I say, kurds are based.

no berets

>We can't defeat you with arguments so we'll use guns
>Communists

topkek

were it not for WWII I'd imagine he'd have made a fantastic imprint

not to mention Rockwell and the James Birch Society

YOUR IDENTITY POLITIC ASS THOUGHT ISLAM IS SPOOKY, JUST WAIT UNTIL US COMMIES TAKE YOUR TOOTH BRUSH

Post arrest photos

"alt right" is just a meme created by the left
HOWEVER the conflation of the interests of paleocons, anti-establishment people, nationalists, disenfranchised workers, anti-illegal immigration people, the Tea Party, etc brought based Trump to power

Commies believe that everyone is equal. Fucking stupid fucks