Can you show me some actual evidence that Jews run the world?

Can you show me some actual evidence that Jews run the world?
I don't doubt that they do, I just need some tangible evidence to be convinced.

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2015/06/the-federal-reserve-cartel-rothschild.html?m=0
youtu.be/p3VX91IyFG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we stop calling it the "star of david" when it clearly is something else?

While this is compelling evidence that shows a lot of Jews within the entertainment business, is there any other evidence of them being in influential areas?

What about in other places besides the U.S.?

It's not that Jews run the world, it's that most of the people who run the world are Jews. It's not even that, it's that the people who run the world want to also rule it.

the us secretary of the treasury is an orthodox jew.

The Rothschilds control every major economy in world. Backed both wellington and napoleon, funded both the allies and axis, own the federal Reserve and bank of america, have control of the oil industry and own both reuters and AP

Why is that though? Do you think that a few just made it to the top, then decided to keep hiring other Jews (i.e. giving the impression that they "control" Hollywood?

>own the federal Reserve and bank of america

I am aware of the story about them forming banks around Europe/etc.

Is there any evidence to back your claim about them controlling the Federal Reserve (and America)?

What about Europe, do they have much influence over there besides banking?

stop posting 2013 version, where is 2016 version?
as far as I know that graphic gets updated every year

humansarefree.com/2015/06/the-federal-reserve-cartel-rothschild.html?m=0

Marriage and longstanding business relationships with most noble houses. Based Queen Vic refused to grant a peership to jews though.

I thought the chinese yakuza ruled the world, or is it the Italian mob?

Try asking a Jew. Some of them are bold enough to admit it. The others make excuses or lie.

youtu.be/p3VX91IyFG8

jew here, ill answer questions.

jew here. u gay?

straight, wait are you being oxymoronic and saying that im Jewish, or are you saying your Jewish as well

Merrissa mayer is not of a jewish decent if google is right so I have to believe the rest of this matrix ?